/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

THE ALIEXPRESS BRAND SALE STILL ON POST HOT DEALS!

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user likes his trn v80s • user posts chinesium bike stem • user worries about his purchase • user receives laser • Useful $10 off $80 coupon on AliExpress • user's Daniel Wellington still works • user likes his fabric case • Ruined Sweden's postal service >Old News
• user receives lantern
• user bought this sparkly Sailor Moon case
• Last minute phone case addition, very nice leather Redmi Note 5 phone case posts link doesn't matter
• user posts chink shit he approves of
• user got some fake Adidos
• Anons impressed with Xiaomi's Pocophone shame about the notch
• user just got his Xiaomi router
• user got a shitload of Wago connectors
• user gets his sip on with these hip sunglasses
• user is blessed by chink gods posts big headlight and massive camping light* *as seen on Big Clive youtube.com/watch?v=9g8IW7NEerY
• While in China user picked up the Xiaomi speakers, says they're awesome
• The ballsack shaped void left in user's heart is now filled with these ballsack bike lights Previous thread

Attached: csg oc by halefall.jpg (1416x1416, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67378146
techtablets.com/hubs/tablets/
aliexpress.com/item/RF-coaxial-coax-adapter-BNC-Female-Jack-to-SMA-Female-Jack-Goldplated-Gold-plated-disc-for/32765488611.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dB9JoZT!
amazon.fr/dp/B078H74B4P/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
aliexpress.com/item/Custom-single-side-flag-150X240cm-100D-Polyester-we-design-any-logo-any-color-home-decoration-Custom/32873339179.html
digitalarttabletguides.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/huion-inspiroy-h1060p-review/
m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=574324764585&spm=a2141.7631565.ab053833b47a1bd15e54485200838c7a_18734697663.574324764585
chinkshit.xyz/random/
aliexpress.com/item/adapter/32850279603.html
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/OoacZgMc3t.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/4W0OVQ9tOi.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/EAJwkLDQDW.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for POCOPHONE LATAM VERSION WHEN?

2nd for loli cunny

3 for some cheap Xiaomi headphones to Tacoland

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67378146

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

>sale ends soon
>can barely not afford a chink drawing tablet I've been wanting
>get paid muh neetbux on monday
:-( feels bad, friends

emästetty ja punikkipilleröity

What tablet friendo?
Wouldn't the 10 USD of an 80 USD purchase work help you out?

To continue the conversation, why is /csg/ so much in love with Aliexpress while barely mentioning Taobao? Not everything is cheaper, but especially things like wearables tend to be much cheaper, even with an agent.
I ordered a top for 6 USD while it was over 24 USD on Aliexpress, the fake Tamagotchi is 15 USD on Ali, I found it for for 8 USD on Taobao.

Some fellow user mentioned it being a bit of a hassle, but why would that be a problem considering we're already scouting the internet for cheap shit. Why not check priced between the two?

What cheap chink tab has the absolute best screen?
Or is it better to buy a chink monitor and plug my laptop into that?

Attached: ismart.png (500x375, 239K)

I use taobao exclusively because reasons.

Not everything is cheaper.
Some popular memes on ali isn't on taobao.
It's 100% chinkspeak.
It keeps nagging me to log in and HOLY FUCK FUCK YOU I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR BOTNET TRICKS.

The upside is you can find some really obscure shit.

What country you in? Are you using a shipping agent?

Not everything is cheaper, but it tends to be a good idea to doublecheck prices and buy from the cheapest one, just use a translator add-on.

Germany, yoybuy.

/csg/ i need

standard usb flash drive with a write protection switch

anything?

What tablet? I'm looking for one as well.

Tell us what tablet, huion or xp-pen?

Hello, guys, I have two nagoya antennas with male endings on them(they don't fit my baofeng uv-5r's!). Does baofeng, or any other walkie-talkie manufacturer make a walkie talk that accepts these male antennas? Can anyone recommend me or point me to one?

Not user, but what are you looking for in a drawing tablet exactly? Size, build-in screen, price etc

REEEE REEEE ILLEGAL REEEEEEEEEE

techtablets.com/hubs/tablets/

Sort by top site rated.
Tl;Dr the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 or 4 Plus if you want a 10" screen.

Just get a female to male adapter for them off Ali. Screws into the antenna bit on the Baofeng.

Just get an adapter.

xiaomi backpacks worth a bang?

I currently have a Parblo A610 and it's a driver nightmare on Windows 10 that arbitrarily stops working and has a shitty pen. It's 10"x6" so I'd like it to be around that size, and a battery-free pen would be great. I don't care for a display unless I can get one for under $200, but that seems to be asking a bit much.

I ordered this here adapter and it doesn't fit!
aliexpress.com/item/RF-coaxial-coax-adapter-BNC-Female-Jack-to-SMA-Female-Jack-Goldplated-Gold-plated-disc-for/32765488611.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dB9JoZT!
Also I'm looking at buying another walkie-talkie during this sale anyway.
what do you mean user?

Unironically the best bag I've ever owned, fits my shit nicely and doesn't strain my back much.
I took it to Italy twice, even hiked through the French alps with it and it still looks as good as ever.
If it falls apart I'll buy another xaomeme, probably the best product they make that I've tried.

Attached: IMG_20180831_201458.jpg (2274x3457, 1.81M)

Some Dutch guy misunderstood the rules for walkie talkies in his country and went berserk here saying the Baofeng is illegal (it's not a walkie talkie restricted on PMR446 so the same rules don't apply). After a lot of arguing back and forth some other Dutch user asked around for legal advice and found Baofengs are not illegal to own in the Netherlands and you only need a amateur radio license if you transmit just like everywhere else in the world. Original Dutch user then disappeared since or shut up and moved on.

I just installed this 50€ M2 SSD in my old ideapad.
It's really nice for the price, and it's the only one I found in this form factor (22*42mm) with a decent price and enough storage (240GB).
amazon.fr/dp/B078H74B4P/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

Attached: 51848fJoOfL._SS300_.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Anyone here have any experience ordering flags/banners from Ali? I'm looking to get a couple customs during the sale.

Best price for 5X8 flags I could find was $21:
aliexpress.com/item/Custom-single-side-flag-150X240cm-100D-Polyester-we-design-any-logo-any-color-home-decoration-Custom/32873339179.html

why does xiaomi make so much random shit

so I already tried the adapter and they don't fit, they either screw on the antenna OR the radio while the other end of it is useless. Does anyone know of a baofeng or similar ham radio that can accept a male nagoya, or did I get chinked and I should just throw out the gay antennas?

Attached: IMG_20180831_212354.jpg (4160x3120, 1.23M)

They're the real life Acme corporation.

If you're looking for the best driver support Huion is your best bet (besides Wacom ofcourse). They're the most popular brand on Aliexpress and thus get the most updates.

When I searched for my own tablet I only looked at tablets of no more than 40 euro's and the best price/performance one is currently the Huion 1060. It looks a bit like yours, but has better build quality, four times as many pressure levels and some other things. The second best would probably be the deco01 by xp-pen, but it lacks some features like tilt support and build-in delay. You could also get a second hand Wacom. This site has them all reviewed:

digitalarttabletguides.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/huion-inspiroy-h1060p-review/

I don't have an amateur license. Should I get one, or will I be fine anyway? I use them when mushroom hunting with my family.

some useful cheap shit? any $0.01 glitches?

>I use them when mushroom hunting with my family.

fuck that sounds like a ton of fun i'm jel

Nigga I send Baofeng Netherlands a message and they told me that a device that is able to transmit over 0.5 is illegal. The lowest transmission is 1.0 watt, which is illegal to owb.
Will you get in trouble? Probably not, but it isn't legal and nothing will change that.

That's not to say you can't buy a Baofeng, but since Baofeng is rarely sold in the Netherlands it's quite possible customs will confiscate it, which happened to that other Dutch user.

Your best bet is to get it in the Netherlands, but ownership of it is still illegal and so I didn't buy one because I prefer not to own something that is technically illegal.

Attached: IMG_20180831_204915.jpg (1064x1327, 283K)

And if you get the 1060, get the pro instead of the plus. I chink'd myself by getting the Plus which has no battery-free pen

So be my guest, cops won't come knocking down your door, but it isn't as legal as the other user makes it out to be. I'll only respond once after this for the sake of this thread.

Attached: IMG_20180831_205053.jpg (1080x1584, 276K)

And to give something back, a nice jacket from Taobao I'm eyeing.

m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=574324764585&spm=a2141.7631565.ab053833b47a1bd15e54485200838c7a_18734697663.574324764585

well, good thing I'm in a country that doesn't give a shit. However I'm not sure what can happen if I don't have any radio license. We don't have DUDE WEED though.

I wish I was, the Netherlands can be extremely strict sometimes to the point where half the hobbies I wish to pursue are illegal or require a time-consuming license.

Just bought some TRN80s, what eartips do i get for these?

Attached: 2018-08-30 14_07_03-TRN V80 2BA+2DD Hybrid Metal In Ear Earphone IEM HIFI DJ Monito Running Sport Ea (494x433, 58K)

any usb wall chargers that won't burn down my house?

This shit is all in moon runes

The Baofeng comes with 0.5watt mode on by default you mong. Plus it's always illegal to transmit outside PMR466 unless you have an amateur radio license, I've already said so a thousand times and you won't listen. It's perfectly legal to listen and you've never proven otherwise.

Stay within PMR446 and you'll be fine. All supermarket walkie talkies operate on that band because it's legal for all to use.

GIVE ME SOME RANDOM CHEAP CHINKSHIT LADS THANKS

I just did by providing you with a message by Baofeng NL saying it is.

gentoo t-shirt

That message says it's illegal to TRANSMIT over 5 watt, TRANSMIT. Do you really not get the difference between TRANSMIT and listen to your radio? Are you that stoned that it doesn't sink in after having it explained a thousand times?

You can transmit legally at 0.5 watt on PMR466, if you want to transmit outside of PMR446 you need a license and a callsign. If you want to listen to the radio there is nothing preventing that. I don't know how this is so hard to understand.

For 200 coins you can get $2 off

based and redpilled

Man, you got the wrong adapter.

are ali saver shiping track numbers fake?
they only work in the ali app, are they bullshit?

Well, apparently I did, but the description was misleading because it said for baofeng uv-5r. Could anyone point me to another adapter or better yet a ham radio that could accept the male antennas?

So are headphones on Ali almost always fake or is that not true anymore

>>check the inside for yellowing
What does that indicate?

ffs wrong post

>chinkshit.xyz/random/

uv-5r has an SMA male antenna connector.
Assuming your antenna has the same adapter you gonna need female to female SMA, like this:
aliexpress.com/item/adapter/32850279603.html

Ali doesn't allow to sell fakes, so if you get one you can get a full refund without any hassle.

Knockoffs only

thanks, I'll pick some of these up

but if Nagoya makes a male antenna, it would make sense that there are radios that can accept them?

my postman is gonna hate me now why do we have to sign for chinkshit

My retired neighbor hates me.

I have no idea. I am not a radio nerd, I just use SMA connectors in my hobby.

how often are those discount sales?

ive never signed for anything

Thanks user, I'll take a look.

I just go to the post office to pick up my chinkshit(I'm picking up 4 parcels tomorrow), I guess my postman stopped bothering to deliver my chinkshit to my door.

Y

Last one was in March, I think

Im never home in time so they always deliver my packages to him.

I'd open all your packages

i've had to sign for stuff upwards of 10 euros

Is there a well memed android box at the moment? I've just bought a house and the spare room doesn't have a TV aerial socket

How is a thread called "Chink Shit General" not breaking the no racism rule?

Only if you wear what's inside

BASED RACISTPOSTER

Because in this context "Chink" is being used as a term of endearment

>wearing a screwdriver set
what

You wish user, but it's only for ny ukra giant bf

Attached: IMG_20180831_222657.jpg (1080x1604, 253K)

please name thread CHINESE SHOPPING GENERAL and the everything will be strong!

Any chink arcade sticks that are okay for non-fightan? I wanna try playing a few beat-em ups with arcade stick but don't have one and I am sure as fuck not dropping $150 on something that I might not even like. Amazon is not an option, europoor here.

BASED RACISTPOSTER IS ON THAT OPIUM AGAIN

Nice try Chang

Attached: IMG-20180823-WA0011.jpg (883x837, 176K)

Dear friend, please understand

DISPUTE

it's real but keep in mind a lot of aliexpress sellers always have a "sale", but the SALE prices i've looked at during this promotion have been marginally better than the best recent price, and combined with aliexpress coupons and select coupons you could actually save some money. use pricearchive.org to check the price history

what are you anons buying right now? I'm thinking about getting a 256gb mixza shark sd card

IS there still a way to get a $5 coupon? Have to buy a birthday present but barely have any money left

Attached: no.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

just bought 2 sharkies myself

9 hours left on the sale senpai

sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/OoacZgMc3t.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/4W0OVQ9tOi.htm
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/EAJwkLDQDW.htm

Very conscientious of you dear

Attached: yellow pepe.png (657x527, 21K)

Any point to buying trn v80s if I already have kz zs6? I admit the chink iems are fun to collect

what capacity?

64 gigs

one for my phone and one for my 3ds

literally just 8 euros each after coupons, fantasy good times

I just ordered the 256gig one, it's way cheaper than anything I could get locally

Bougjt a 64 for my Switch too, too bad my phone has no SD slot.