Another problem came up

>Post
>go to the store to return it
>they will accept and let me exchange for something else
>think everything is going to be ok
>they let me see their selection
>it's all Dells, HPs, Acers and Lenovo's with 4GB RAM and 1.1 - 3 GHz.
>They're letting me come back later today to make a choice

What's the least shit choice to make? I'm assuming HP with AMD A6 would be enough.

Attached: Just Fuck My Shit Up _ Pink Wojak _ Know Your Meme.png (600x672, 450K)

lenovo and shove it up your ass

I doubt you are going to use your laptop for anything intense in the slightest. Stop being a faggot, install Lubuntu or similar and that's it.

get your money back

Post the full list here

Make sure that there is an Atom CPU.

No thanks

No refunds
It's mostly just the same but with worse smaller displays but the main ones which stick out are

>Dell 15.6 1TB 4GB, Intel i5
>HP 15.6 500GB, 4GB AMD A6
>Acer 14 1TB 4GB Intel i3
>that clunker I returned

Just get Dell. Don't listen to AMDfags.

Do you have any idea which Intel i5 or AMD A6? There's more to the model numbers than just i5/A6. (for example i5-6200U), what was in the Ideapad? There are a couple different models on Lenovo's website.

Don't be a faggot and demand your money back, surely it didn't say these things on the receipt or anything.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND BUILD A FUCKING PC

>just build your own laptop for $400

>No refunds
You brought this upon yourself by living in a shit country, holy shit.

>Dell 15.6 1TB 4GB, Intel i5
>HP 15.6 500GB, 4GB AMD A6
These are the only decent ones. Do you know anything specific about their model number, so we can find out what CPU they have?

RAM can often be upgraded later.

This is a legally defined right you have in most first world countries.

Oy vey... Either turn off superfetch, indexing, and Windows Defender, or just wait til they're done doing their job and it all calms down.

Where the hell shit store did you go to?
Can you get store credit and go on-line for a bigger selection?

What are you going to use it for? It's not reasonable to expect a shit-bag machine to last 4 years really, they aren't built for that. and you will feel the pain very quickly unless it's got an SSD in it.

Why would it matter? A6 is slower than i5 no matter what, even if you put 5200U against A6-9500.

Well in that case it doesn't, I'm not familiar enough with those older AMD chips to be able to tell without looking up benchmarks for them.

>no refunds

pfffffthahaha

There is literally nothing wrong with those specs, as long as you are able to get an SSD inside.

Seriously, CPU is basically never the bottleneck unless you do something demanding like compiling big projects. But your posts make it apparent that you aren't the type of person to need that.
Also, are those quadcores or not?

Similar for RAM. You need it if you run VMs or more than ten tabs, but your Facebook needs are barely met with even 2GB.

So stop being a whiny cunt. If you really want more RAM, you can always just buy it.
The only amount of RAM that's unbearable is anything below 4GB, combined with eMMC disk swapping.

A6-9200 2.5 GHz and i5 7200 2 GHz iirc

Some nearby store in Baltimore.
In hindsight I probably should have got to Best Buy or Wallmart.

It looks like the i5 is your best option here then. My main recommendation would be to install Linux though. I wouldn't run Windows on a machine of this speed for my own personal use. I've tried it in the past and never had a good experience. Also look into upgrading to an SSD later and possibly increasing the amount of RAM to 8GB.

>My main recommendation would be to install Linux though. I wouldn't run Windows on a machine of this speed for my own personal use

I was meaning to use Linux one of these days for the memes so I guess I don't have a choice now.

Install linux?
Zorin OS and Linux Mint are very noob friendly.

>settle on a Lenovo I
Have you gone fucking mad?

How could you be

so fucking stupid?

You've been right grafted,

royally turned over.

Like some Yank buying

London Bridge.