Did we inadvertently kill our guy Jow Forums?

Did we inadvertently kill our guy Jow Forums?
We got him that drumset

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
archive.is/2kxwq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not dead youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk

Attached: HolyC_prophet.png (700x700, 767K)

he's a faggot and a boring mentally handicapped cuck

That time when you know Burgerland is turning Jow Forums into a shitfest

Terry just wasn't meant for this world.

Clearly his parents couldn't handle him anymore. Off on his own in the van he was getting into trouble (and presumably lost the van at some point?)

What's the alternative? Are there public mental hospitals that will take someone like him in?

Those are terrible places. The good ones are private and very costly.

Surely better than living (dying) on the street.

I don't think so. If that were true, Terry would have stayed home and took meds.

No, the guy that was emailing Terry while pretending to be Dianna probably is to blame.

Is he functional on meds? Do we know he's off?

I don't get why schitzo's can't be compelled by law to take their meds.

archive.is/2kxwq

Unless the facebook has been high jacked its real

She didn't even mention Terry. Go take your meds.

It's prob all fake None of those accounts are his actual family, they just copied a real fb, made a clone and attached the fake Terry account to it.
Why else would they go through all this attempt to 'prove' he's dead, like that video going through the fake accounts, unless it's a hoax.

>I don't get why schitzo's can't be compelled by law to take their meds.
how about I rip your head off and shit down your throat, "Anonymous"

this imagine believing your crush is said all those things to you
bbc fetishist genocide when

If Terry didn't get the drum kit he wouldn't have gotten kicked out, we didn't even get one vid of him jamming on it

edge

Why doesn't someone call the police to see if he was killed by the train?

She says 4 people died and has pictures of 4 people, one of them being Terry. Can you really not figure this out?

Time to take your meds.

nigger

it was not inadvertent. some troll was trying to get that racist killed, probably because he said mean things

I was put on a community treatment order for 12 months for non-compliance with meds. I had to get injections every month or else I would have gone back to the psych ward in police custody. It didn't even help, the subtle body language I kept observing were supposed to be apart of my delusions, however I starting noticing new signals when the order started, my guess is that they were struggling to get me to engage with my own signals, ergo trying to make me one of them. Once the order was over I stopped going back to the medical clinic, they are still chasing me to take meds but I understand they are operating the wheels within wheels. I hope to write something like TempleOS one day.

Such is life in Burgerland. Bonquiqui has taxpayers support a lavish lifestyle for her 17 turds but a single 200 IQ+ mentally ill huwhite man can't find proper help cause he says nono words sometimes.

Attached: STOP RIGHT THERE.png (1440x1440, 827K)

>I don't get why schitzo's can't be compelled by law to take their meds.
they can but you have to catch them first

Terry probably could of gotten stuff from the government, he didn't even try to.

He was getting neetbux beforeder ewige boomer kicked him out of the house for naming the nigger.