Why are technical recruiters almost always Chads and Stacys...

Why are technical recruiters almost always Chads and Stacys? Do they get off on taking advantage of socially awkward autists?

Attached: bigstock-Successful-business-team-with-41924662[1].jpg (1600x1008, 209K)

It's the other way around. They are good at talking to other human beings.

On what planet? Almost all of the recruiters I've talked to have been either pajeets, debbies or tyrones.

lol just take a look at any recruiter's linkedin page that works for any of the big tech companies. they're literally not in the same gene pool as us.

Chads and Stacys become top-grossing salesmen or trophy wives. Recruiters are stupid, lazy parasites with no work ethic, ethic, intelligence, or real skills at all. If you monkeys would just get smarter in negotiating with these tapeworms, they'd probably have to suck dicks to supplement their incomes.

Chads and Staceys are good with people, and recruiters need to be good with people - good with their clients, good with their bosses, good with job applicants. They broker deals constantly and relentlessly since they're pitted against all the other recruiters and recruiting firms. Social anxiety is a non-starter if you're a recruiter.

these people need to be shot

>gene pool
it's just their grooming habits you dipshit

Why? They're just hardworking stock photo models trying to scrape together a living. Imagine being forced to humiliate yourself in front of a camera all day making stupid faces to sell other people's products, only to have some internet malcontent wish death on you for doing your job.

>two faced
>surface level casual never tries to understand anything in depth
>does not have the humility associated with being dumb
>gets by on knowing people alone rather than any actual competence
>always undermines people who actually know their stuff and have done so through hard work

Projection

why would i feel the need if i was like that you idiot

>it's just their grooming habits you dipshit

Attached: 1323786644-not-attractive.jpg (600x647, 83K)

europoor here, what the fuck is a debbie?

fuck off isley u neva learn man

I imagine it's some kind of chubby middle aged woman

NECKBEARDS BTFO

I actually feel kinda bad for these saps sometimes.

Sure theyre often Chads and Stacey's, but theyre essentially sales people with virtually no idea what theyre doing.

They just match keywords as best they can, and ignore everything else so they can meet their numbers.

And eventually they fail even to do that, because corperatist schlomo's know how to work these people and pit them against each other the point of self-destruction.

There's a ton of turn-over in the recruiter field, and that's because the job sucks ass like every other sales job.

Honestly, just knowing that some Chad's and Stacey's suffer the same soul-sucking job misery as the rest of us is actually kind of comforting.

I don't much about this reference.

> pajeets = indians
> debbies = ??
> tyrones = ??

what's wrong with this guy other than his hair and fat

This guy would look completely normal if he stopped doing meth and combed his hair. If he lost 50 pounds and worked out a bit he'd even be handsome.

Turing is a black man who got the job as a diversity how. I'm guessing Debbie is a middle aged housewife type.

pedo