Holy shit. KDE lets you remove the border for any program you want. Linux is finally usable again

Holy shit. KDE lets you remove the border for any program you want. Linux is finally usable again.
Why didn't anyone tell me?

Attached: year of the linux desktop.png (1920x1170, 1.38M)

install gentoo

My dude. There’s a setting you can enable to only hide the title bar when maximized. (Google it, need to manually edit some text) That and setting the border size to none under the theme area gives you a very workable setup.

I'll install your mom, faggot

Why do you hate borders? Are you some kinda liberal?

of course you an get rid of the border, you can do anything. use i3 nothing has borders by default.

Openbox has always been capable Un/Decorate. Where have you been.

There's a ton of little things like this in KDE that should be enabled by default. They contemplated enabling the borderless windows by default, but the Kwin maintainer sperged about it. So, KDE always ships with those big disgusting borders by default.

so what
fvwm can do that since the 90es

dumb boomer.

or you could just use a tiling wm

where have you been, fucking WindowMaker has that for ages

How long would it take to compile Plasma on gentoo?

oy vey! that's anti borderic

It would be extremely painful

for you

>not liking borders
pleb

Attached: Program Manager.png (1994x1329, 247K)

Absolutely hideous!

this, i though they all had this

I know :) The default 4px is fine. In that screenshot I set it to 16px.

Attached: AeroShot.png (1828x1256, 126K)

Just discovered KDE 2 weeks ago, I love so much about it. Everything that bugged me about gnome and unity is gone and I don't have to waste hours configuring i3 or some other minimal set up.

and don't forget about the G O O D D E F A U L T D A R K T H E M E

1px borders are default IIRC

Can fvwm do it per application, per window type and dynamically toggle it with a keybind?

yes, not sure for the keyboard but I think it's possible

bumpity

>kde
>dropped

Attached: kdead.jpg (600x422, 53K)

Where's that setting?

oh geee. so you're telling me I'll get an extra 0 fps on a DE? (you know, since it's already capped at vsync)