twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=p9kYAEyVjEY

Welcome to the NHK

Go Fuck Yourself

Evangelion

Boku no Pico

This and Psycho Pass.

Attached: senguji.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Serial Experimental Lain (Jow Forums core).
Yuru Yuri (Jow Forums core).
K-ON!!.
Azumanga Daioh (Timeless classic, Jow Forums classic as well).
Love Live. (Jow Forums core)
New Game (g/ core).
Kobayashi-san maid dragon (MC is a programmer).
Ghost in the Shell.
Akira (Preferably the manga).
GTO.

Attached: d81727ffb3963ab2cff21fa61e3fb272f0982abb60cc362ea4b4886bb9999de0.jpg (1440x1080, 597K)

Also, stop streaming you piece of shit.
horriblesubs.info/

>Stop eating shit OP! Here, take this equally stinky shit to eat instead!

Better than streaming at 480p quality.

fansubs are dead.

since you like streaming so much OP here's one to get you started

youtube.com/watch?v=rk7KivEwZVk&list=PLZRAErNPV-ErYwNMPTwYrZ7KHpZWJLGd6

Rick and Morty

I like this thank you

new game is and lain is battle programmer shirase is more than those

This. I came here to shill BPS.

Would not surprise me. There is just so much shit coming out that I am not interested in anything new anymore. Why would someone want to sub trash? The last one that caught my attention was OPM

Terror in Tokyo has some surprisingly accurate hacking scenes, though some of it is typical fictional hacking

I'm not OP and I don't like streaming.
Improve your reading comprehension, dumbass.

Fansubbing is dying, but that's fine. Fansubs and subtitles were trash anyway.
Just learn Japanese. You hit two birds with one stone. (The other bird is being able to stare at cute girls more rather than subs).

Code Geass

robotics;notes

If it has cute anime girls, it'll be Jow Forums-related.

Attached: 1407241549728.png (807x700, 445K)

I can speak (and to a fair degree) read Japanese fluently. But anime is full of crazy shit and abstract concepts that it is often hard to keep up with just decent level understanding.

There were also some very decent/funny subtitles. I actually liked that some clarified things that people outside of Japan wouldn't now. Or might only after they visited or already watched a shitton Just try watching Gintama without the translator notes!

Attached: example.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>Fansubbing is dying, but that's fine. Fansubs and subtitles were trash anyway.
King Weeb has descended to the thread.

This. But the mango is better.

>I can speak (and to a fair degree) read Japanese fluently. But anime is full of crazy shit and abstract concepts that it is often hard to keep up with just decent level understanding.
Of course, this can be solved by learning Japanese.

>There were also some very decent/funny subtitles. I actually liked that some clarified things that people outside of Japan wouldn't now. Or might only after they visited or already watched a shitton Just try watching Gintama without the translator notes!
And of course, this can also be solved by learning Japanese.

Nope the latter can't be solved by that. We are not talking about language, but knowing what is going on in that country, learning it's history well and actually having an idea what it is like to live there.

Just be realistic user

that show fuckin sucked ass

Attached: welcome_to_the_nhk.jpg (1400x878, 347K)

Learning the language has the side effect of knowing Japanese culture.
If you didn't then you didn't actually learn Japanese.

He asked for Jow Forums related shows. That series main character is a conspiracy theorist shut-in. Seems correct to me

Attached: 201507_0839_hhegh.jpg (500x417, 38K)

nyaa.si/ has more stuff

rozen maiden
welcome to the nhk
watamote
gambling apocalypse kaiji
boku no piko
spice and wolf/maoyuu (economics)
mahouka (everyone should aspire to be like oni-sama)
steins;gate
planetes
psycho pass
texhnolyze
egro proxy
rahxephon
b p shirase
patlabor
gargantia
valvrave
geass
zvedva
dimension w
brynhildr
kado
sidonia (blame is more Jow Forums but oh well)
death march
new game
sailor moon
yuru yuri
lucky star
azumanga
k on
love live
gj bu
nichijou
gochiusa
...any and all cgdct

>nichijou
Absolute garbage.

Attached: 1376182921994.jpg (445x488, 65K)

If you never double compiled a program from a dumbphone and made a girl wet with just your code you don't know SHIT about programming.

Attached: 1533320578544.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>stop streaming
>links to literal stream rips

Attached: 1479308672786.jpg (572x380, 32K)

Is Blame! Jow Forums?

Windows itself doesn't crash much at all compared to the programs people make for it. Last time I had a BSOD, it was from a faulty bluetooth dongle.

just like Jow Forums

Pretty much your only choice for seasonal trash. If you really want blu-ray shit, your only choice is to wait a couple of months for the blu-ray release and an additional 5 months for any of the fansubs to actually finish. Unless you can actually speak jap, in that case you're more than free to get the raws. Even with horriblesubs, at least you have a choice to go full autism with your player instead of being restricted by the shit browser players from streaming services, legitimate or otherwise.

BLAME! manga
seriously tho, that world building is so /pcbg/

I haven't had a windows crash since before xp days, what are you niggers even running?

Windows

>I haven't had a windows crash since before xp days
>other than "not responding" shit and "a program has encountered a problem and needs to close" shit
yeah

I don't know, I think it's because windows environment is such a shit that every program prone to crash even builtin programs that came with windows suffer this shit
dos was a mistake

Garbage taste

You're retarded. Stop posting in this thread

>Learning Japanese so you can watch little girl cartoons and stare at little girls more
Wanna know how I know that you have nothing good going on in your pathetic life?

what makes you think i give a shit?

>Kobayashi-san maid dragon
This is a reasonably accurate documentary of my life if you take out the part where the dragons show up. A warning about the grim reality of being a code monkey.

>lain is Get the fuck out of here at once you uncultured swine. Stop taking everything literally or stop trying to appreciate fine art.

Poor little retard got triggered lmao. Maybe you can find some hobbies or friends so you don't fantasize about imaginary girls

yes i would also like to add
non non biyori
gochuumon wa usagi desu ka
joshiraku
yuyushiki
and koi kaze
to the quintessential Jow Forums list of Jow Forums related anime

I have better hobbies than you.
The difference between me and you is you partake in hobbies to fit in with the other normies. While I partake in my hobbies because I actually like them and I don't lie to myself.
The "Maybe you can find some hobbies or friends" etc argument make it really obvious you only live life to fit in.

Just read Blame.

love live obviously

Attached: 1523274778223.jpg (1050x1200, 146K)

Anyone else find it ironic how you can have a completely civil thread about anime on Jow Forums but video games are for children and manchildren exclusively?

Attached: 1526886845729.png (1027x563, 571K)

You guys don't think lonely, insecure incels who use anime as a coping mechanism for their nonexistent social life also think they're somehow superior to gamers?

Attached: 1532178501246.jpg (1024x1024, 766K)

>rozen maiden
1. If you're on Jow Forums, you must watch it
2. Shinku is best girl
3. Doll joins is best fetish
4. Nihei, who is also awesome, seems to agree with 3

Lol whatever you say buddy. Keep on talking to cartoon girls since it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. Lmao

This

I can smell the tears from here

this
That's because you're crying from not getting laid

>The difference between me and you is you partake in hobbies to fit in with the other normies.
The difference is you have friends to enjoy your hobbies with while I'm here all alone even though there are plenty of cute girls who watch anime that I'd rather be with but they don't want to be with me and that explains my sour grapes.

ftfy

Protip: The sooner you realize you have a problem the sooner you can take steps to remedy it.

Attached: 1535083272586.gif (272x198, 1002K)

And what if I don't want to be with them because I think they're disgusting 3DPD and rather just continue watching cute girls doing cute things in their native language because it's fun?
>waah stop liking what I don't like

literally (you)

Attached: Sn3xfay.png (688x1434, 112K)

>If they don't like what I like they have sour grapes
Then I'm just going to assume you actually want to live like me but can't unshackle yourself from normie society so you act like someone with sour grapes.
See how retarded you sound?

>Getting this mad over someone learning a language so they can indulge more deeply into what they love
Literally normie-trying-to-fit-in tier.

Bro, take whatever mental gymnastics you need to in order to not feel like a complete loser.

Think about your 'point' tonight when you're jacking off alone and maybe you'll get some perspective.

>Literally normie-trying-to-fit-in tier.
poor thing tries so hard to please his retarded friends on iMessage that he has neglected himself, spending his free time putting down others on an anonymous imageboard for fun
i hope he wasn't abused as a child

Apart from those already mentioned:
Golden Boy
D-Frag!
Stella no Mahou

It's not surprising that another closeted incel feels the need to chime in to justify to himself more than anyone else why he's okay with his way of life.

see

Nano robots are technology

sounds like your problem is that you have rather limited knowledge of both Japan and the japanese language despite claiming the opposite

protip: going against your personal preferences to please others won't get you the kind of friends who stick with you
maybe you do that, maybe you don't, but don't you dare say your way of living is better than anothers. there is no correct way to live.

Wow, did I hit a nerve?
I honestly didn't expect this much hostility. You are literally crying right now.

Didn't mean to quote the second post.

not him, but theres a big difference between knowing a countries language and knowing a countries history, pop culture, slang, etc
have you ever spoken to someone who is decent at your language, but isn't native? have you ever felt the need to simplify your speech and avoid references that only natives would be likely to know?

>going against your personal preferences to please others won't get you the kind of friends who stick with you

What part of
>there are plenty of cute girls who watch anime that I'd rather be with but they don't want to be with me and that explains my sour grapes
do you not understand?
It's not your hobby, it's you and your hobby is both a scapegoat and a crutch you use to justify not improving yourself.

I truly pity you because you still have so much to learn and will probably suffer a lot to learn it.

Attached: y8Ea8jB.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

i actually do have friends who enjoy anime as much as i do, which i wouldn't have met if i had tried to hide it to appease "most people"
don't think there aren't girls who are into anime as much as you don't know about them because you never bring it up to anyone
would bring up that kind of preference put off most women? yea, probably, but why would he want such a woman in the first place?

Jow Forums is the anime website, not the videogames website.

>do you not understand?
I understand it, but it's nothing more than random shit you pulled out of your ass. So what's your fucking point.
>It's not your hobby, it's you and your hobby is both a scapegoat and a crutch you use to justify not improving yourself.
Or, just maybe, I enjoy watching cute anime girls. Have you ever considered that?
No that's way out of your world view. Go back to hanging out with your temporary friends and disgusting uncute whores.

>I truly pity you because you still have so much to learn and will probably suffer a lot to learn it.
user I pity you for having to live a life where you always have to try to fit in all the time and deny your true self.

>but why would he want such a woman in the first place?
Pretty much this. Anyone you can't be your true self around isn't worth your time.
Trying so hard to fit in all the time will just make your life less enjoyable.

Good point. That alone makes anime not for manchildren.

I'm Russian and I grew up monolingual and ignorant of Western culture. Yes there was a time when I struggled to understand slang and references to Western culture, but I eventually absorbed it all because it's part of how the English language is really used. It's not possible to avoid this knowledge in the long term unless you limit your exposure to English itself, and you limit your language ability concurrently.
I mean, looking back at that time when I was that foreigner, I'll definitely say now that my English wasn't good.
It's pretty hard for me to agree that user's Japanese is good when he can't even understand abstract concepts delivered to him orally.

You would have a point if you weren't also an incel. The thing is, it's no coincidence that you enjoy watching cute anime girls alone and are also undesirable to real girls. The longer you choose to deny this, the longer you will remain in your rut. You know I'm right and the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Attached: 1531030976100.png (362x507, 192K)

>it's no coincidence that you enjoy watching cute anime girls alone and are also undesirable to real girls
Ok? What made you think I'm denying this?
I'm not interested in anyone who I have to pretend to be someone else to be desirable to
This isn't mental gymnastics as you claim, it's really quite simple: I do what I enjoy and I don't give a fuck what other people think about it and I won't try to cover it up to appease people I have zero interest in.
The fact that you keep attacking the way I live tells me you're really insecure about your own way of living.

LAIN

>Golden Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=Iojvf72xJfs

Here's my /prog/ list

Heavy, focus on programming
• Battle Programmer Shirase
• Lain
• SE
• Manga guide to *

Medium
• New Game!
• Ubunchu
• Dennou coil

Light, some themes
• Expelled From Paradise (about hacking?)
• Summer Wars (internet)
• Ghost in the Shell (internet)
• Robotics;Notes
• Buttobi!! CPU
• Golden Boy (one episode)

Super light, passing references
• Subete ga F ni naru (Rogue OS? Game of Life ending)
• Stella no Mahou (character is a programmer)
• Dragon maid (MC is a programmer)
• Yotsuba (Programmer)
• Welcome to the NHK! (character)
• Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn (robot girl + pics of code)
• Denpa Kyoushi
• Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
• Buttobi CPU
• Vividred (screenshots full of ruby)

Not worth considering
• Haruhi
• .Hack
• Cowboy Bebop

Attached: cover.jpg (600x765, 514K)

Tears of joy right? Since I'm cracking up at your sad existence. Lmao

good tastes

Those girls are imaginary and made just to get neckbeards like you invested in them. You are talking about them as it they are real and talking like you are observing them like animals. Sad!