twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you fucking retarded?

Yes

Install Gentoo

>A thread died for this

Install iOS.

Lets pretend you didn't ask that and talk about Civ 4 instead

GLONASS

Give me 3 reasons to use this over my own personal satellite network.

How about we talk about how real world insignias are cooler than fictitious ones.

Attached: 50th_Space_Wing.png (900x874, 261K)

>The American taxpayer pays for the GPS service enjoyed throughout the world. All GPS program funding comes from general U.S. tax revenues.
>Congress provided over $900 million to fund the core GPS program in Fiscal Year 2017 (ending September 30, 2017).
How can non-Americans talk so much shit when they don't even pay for GPS?

Attached: 1491324758063.jpg (707x490, 79K)

nonamericans invented rockets to pull up your shitelites into orbit, if anything you owe to them

They're not maintaining those rockets today like we are doing with satellites that literally the entire world uses heavily, daily.

Ah, I too am a gamer. 'tis an epic encounter to the umpth degree. Game on, dude, us gamers run this shit, y'all. If it weren't for our epic rigs technology would be stagnant.

Attached: 1527089663859.gif (680x315, 120K)

Get a phone with Galileo support

>They're not maintaining those rockets today
space.skyrocket.de/doc_chr/lau2017.htm

It's been years since I've used Google Maps so I'm not sure what the differences are but when we went on a road trip we used my phone for a GPS as I was the only one to get service (AT&T while the rest of the family uses Sprint) and my dad was quite disappointed to find out BlackBerry Maps wasn't available on Android.

>web-hosted maps
I imagine you use AGPS as well.

Civ V is better.

I probably do. I've been meaning to pull out one of my TomToms and update the map

You can't choose your GPS satellite. If you mean "map/navigation application" then sorry we're not boomer friendly

Attached: Ghandi CIV 5.jpg (1365x1044, 203K)

Civ VI is better.

osmand

Because Europe has its own navigation system called Galileo, that will enter service in 2020 and is expected to be 5x more accurate than the GPS
Because Russia has GLONASS
Because China has Beidou
Because India has NAVIC

You're basically giving free GPS to shitholes and israel.

>They're not maintaining those rockets today
Oh the delusion

GPS is a physical device, what are you actually asking?

Oh. Well.
Sorry, I had no idea you were actually retarded.
Install Google Maps, retard.

Attached: 1452604709909.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Bump

crine

I always make a garbage thread just to spite retards who post this whenever they see something they don't like

How is this thread garbage? Gps is very fucking important and I want to avoid the botnet

bump

>What GPS should I use on my phone?
You should look at permissions and install one with no permissions required except those absolutely necessary for navigation program.

>android
I also really hope that you fixed that botnet already.

>GPS
>botnet

That's not how GPS works, it's just a radio receiver (yes, really).

No that is wrong on many and any level

Japan and a few other countries also have or are planning to launch their own regional systems

You know he meant a GPS app a la OSMand or Google Maps? Apps certainly can be part of a botnet.

Then he should have said so.

Being unable to read between the lines is a sign of autism iirc. I doubt even the average mouthbreather would have problems with interpreting his post once you explained what botnet is.

>Then he should have said so
>What GPS should I use on my phone

Can you fucking read?

I assumed he meant "what GPS network should I select"

Not the only one who got confused, see I might be slightly autistic but at least I'm not a low-IQ normie.

Why can't you just admit you're a moron that can't read? And yes all of those guys are equally as stupid as you

>Not the only one who got confused
Despite knowing what the OP meant, I posted in relation to the network on purpose to make fun of it with other user's who are also keen to OP's simple mistake/misunderstanding of terms.

"Taking the piss" as they say.

As yes, the "I was only pretending to be retarded" excuse

I'll bet you also call your PC a "CPU" and your thumb drive "an USB"
It's September, shouldn't summer be over by now?

Not giving me the benefit of the doubt is unfair. I speak the truth. May the other user's speak for themselves and we shall see what their intent was.

once a workm8 told me that he used the GPS service on his phone and that he had to pay for it, this was in norway. I told him that i used GPS there as well which i did and that it was absolutely free and i never payed anything.
he shook his head and said no.
cause he didnt want to explain that hes just an idiot

Attached: 20180726_051511.jpg (322x458, 20K)

RIP Happymeal
:'(

Waze. By far the best.

Civ 3 conquests > all other Civ

Why would you need GPS in Norway? We're talking about actual places here not 5 mile wide countries

you dont want to get lost if u are wandering in the mountains

Parallelism in Idris language?

Does it work like Haskell? Which is said to be very good at concurrence and parallelism?

Attached: 1534694925831.png (1176x654, 552K)