Someone gave me an ipad 2 in exchange for drugs but they didnt wipe it and i dont have their contact...

someone gave me an ipad 2 in exchange for drugs but they didnt wipe it and i dont have their contact. I've done the regular restore thru itunes but it still has an activation lock... is there anything i can do or did i get fucked?

thanks.. please dont be mean im clearly a dumb bitch and ill freely admit it

Attached: How-to-Bypass-iCloud-Activation-Lock-on-iPhone-and-iPad.jpg (745x483, 43K)

give it back jamal

yeah coming to Jow Forums asking how to reset an ipad i know how it looks

Give it back, Tyrone.

give it back manjaro

ill send an ass or tits pic to anyone who actually helps me

>3dpd roastie shit
kill yourself you fucking imbecile

id fucking love to

Lets say you're telling the truth. How do you not test it before the exchange? This makes you a shitty drug dealer and a retard. But honestly I just think you stole it like coward.

do it then instead of plaguing society with your shitty drugs

this

Return it post-haste oh ye of melanistic inclination

u know how u make friends with drug people and u thot u trusted them but it turns out theyre actually cunts who will... give u an ipad thats probably more useful to them but they kinda get off on knowing they fucked you over??

Offer it to LaShawn for some drugs, Asuka.

oh also it was more of a security thing like.. theyll want it back?? but i guess not,.

does anyone want a free ipad 2?

RIP op for taking stolen property, for drugs.
It probably took your picture and sent your location to the owner

nah it was definitely his i knew him for a while before this happened but i guess he fuckin.. didnt need it

Give it back, Tyrelius

Best thing you can do is buy another cheap broken LCD iPad WITHOUT activation lock of the same model and swap the mainboards.
You can't unlock an activation locked iPad without original receipts and even then it takes weeks.
Just list it on Craigslist etc. for parts.

thanks dude! its not worth my time to sell it for parts so ill just... use it as a video prop or something.

> i knew him for a while before this happened
> i dont have their contact

Give it back~

That's what you get for exchanging stolen electronic goods for drugs.

You've known him for a while, well enough to know that the iPad was definitely his and not stolen, but you can't possibly contact him now. Sure, that's believable.

he he..

Return the iPad to its rightful owner, La-sha. (The dash don't be silent yo)

thank u for contributing to the overused joke and explaining it to me

Will the nudes be you in cute lingerie?

if you want but i hear nothing can be done for me and my ipad plight

Dumb fucking gorilla nigger.

can you post the drugs instead, taken with those ipad?