Tribute Thread

I shall start with a video tribute i made of his life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ms0aMEyzEQ

Attached: hqhfghfgdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afgQUSXWiEY
youtube.com/watch?v=rWu4z4bSRcI
archive.fo/0XX6H
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-ab
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=terrence&lname=davis&city=&state=all
thegoldwater.com/news/35841-Questions-Left-About-Imposter-Despite-Terry-Davis-Death-Confirmation
thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple
github.com/TempleOS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=afgQUSXWiEY

Did he die?

FAKE NEWS
There is no evidence of Terry dying

tried to swallow a train

Did someone say cock tribute thread?

his relatives have posted n facebook that he died so it's pretty much confirmed, I too can't believe he died and the worst about this is the mods are too busy fapping to traps to make a damn sticky

Note to death hoaxers: You need to put more effort in to complete the trolling. Shooped versions of the local newspaper death notices and stuff like that.

The account that took the screenshot of the death announcement on Therese Davis' facebook timeline is a turbo-autist by the name of TheTemple. He created a fake Terry Davis facebook account 4 months ago and LARPed as Terry so he could stalk Terry's family on Faceberg. Here is the recording of a voice chat from yesterday night where he was asked some basic questions about the account and why he was friends with Terry's family (he spergs out multiple times and won't give a straight answer, go to 9:45 for example):
youtube.com/watch?v=rWu4z4bSRcI

TheTemple deleted his discord server when he woke up yesterday, scrubbed his youtube channel, and wasn't seen until a couple of hours ago. The moment he reappeared, /tech/ started getting shilled by anons saying that TheTemple dindu nuffin wrong because he was just trying to help Terry "manage his online affairs" and keep contact with Terry's family in case there was an emergency. Meanwhile, Terry's family believed he was the real Terry Davis the entire time, and Terry's mother even DMed the account and told who she thought was her mentally ill son "I love you".

This saga is still unfolding.

Attached: d65747b86fdcf76273f17f14c3dbe1ed7519b91ed037974049751bebaab25f46.png (1352x755, 267K)

Pic related in an example of how TheTemple larped as Terry for 4 straight months on facebook, not only fooling Terry's entire family so that he could stalk their private timelines, but also fooling many people who interacted with the account.

He posted hymns, pretended to be infatuated with PhysicsGirl, posted bible quotes, talked about his new laptop and how he was creating a new order of Templars to live on the streets with him, and personal messages such as "miss you guys".

This is some stratospheric autism. His twitter account is also full of Terry Davis content, and his youtube channel used to mirror Terry's videos. But regular fanboyism wasn't enough for this sperg, he actually had to become Terry Davis, going so far as to deceive Terry's own mother (who would have assumed that Terry was alive and well while Terry was on the streets by seeing TheTemples larp posts show up on her facebook feed every day).

Archive of TheTemples fake Terry Davis account:
archive.fo/0XX6H

Attached: fe53a1fcaa4a90a9f0abcd370e854c0b5c91e81e6b3da3e2ef8095b9f7007737.png (1020x1290, 409K)

What is coming out of the woodwork now is that TheTemple is directly affiliated with tSheikhs, a guy who has been accused of stealing Terry's money, fucking with Terry's website and the TempleOS ISOs, and possibly preventing Terry from uploading videos to youtube.

TheTemple for sure lives in the UK (confirmed from video of him navigating facebook to prove the Terry death announcement was real) and may be in yorkshire (based on his accent). He might work in IT, maybe worked or works as a pentester.

His twatter:
twatter. com/Cthulhu20234

Attached: 9vqFa29.png (914x251, 49K)

Attached: upload_2018-9-1_19-29-4.png (975x161, 14K)

larpers btfo

Terry’s last public communication was just a short walk away from where a man fitting Terry’s discription perfectly was killed by a train a short time later. He’s dead.

this guy is confirmed being a total nigger.
I remember him streaming the irc chat without asking anyone

>He's dead
Never said that he isn't dead, I'm not accusing him of fabricating Terry's death.

>I remember him streaming the irc chat without asking anyone
Who, TheTemple?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-ab
The train death reported here very well might be terry. An user called the police department asking if its terry and I think it won't be until tomorrow until they get back to him on that.

wow, what a cringe fest

After Terry died, TheTemple was very excited about all the attention he was getting (as he admits in the audio recording). He got invited on The Kill Stream.

Attached: 36629ab7423f4d6798da4ad26d9e842f4b21d4a68f1689a13eb3e526e3c814df.png (272x590, 39K)

TheTemple may have contributed to Terry's death. He pretended to be Terry, and Terry's family thought that Terry was doing fine since TheTemple posted frequently on the fake facebook account. Meanwhile, Terry was slipping into a suicidal depression, which may have culminated in him jumping in front of a train.

On facebook, Terrys mother was sending DMs to the fake Terry account, messages like "I love you Terry". TheTemple claims that he ignored these messages and did not respond. Just imagine Terry's mother's heartbreak as her son refused to accept her loving words, refused to speak to her.

Maybe if Terry had received that love he would not have killed himself by jumping in front of a train.

Attached: 1520776413326.jpg (486x486, 27K)

this guy must be prosecuted.
there must be a way or another he'll taste nigger dick in jail

No. They did not. That screenshot is fake.

yes. thetemple is an absolute retard

Affirmative. Yes. He died on August 11 at around 9 pm.

Attached: 2018-09-02-151447_1183x163.png (1183x163, 27K)

He's probably an autist and overweight. Is he the guy with the Yorkshire accent on this discord recording?

> Tribute Thread
But posting cocks is nsfw.

Eat shit and die

Read the fucking entry you fucking retard

Fuck!

Eat shit and die.

terry doesn't use facebook because it's run by the CIA niggers

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=terrence&lname=davis&city=&state=all

Holy fuck he really is dead.
IM SORRY TERRY

Now its time to get all the donation stealers and identity copiers sued by his family

Time to rot in poverty/jail bitches

I ain't doin' ur job. Fuck of spig

Checked, and Yes, The sperg The Temple has deleted AND made private his entire social media,Twitter, Fb, and his YouTube videos are private. .

We will crucify the VILE people who harmed Terry and stole his silver

Attached: 8c7c1e42d3efd7e249520ad00e3b0ed55dd080013a29afe936bdc93bfec2a869.jpg (952x842, 121K)

Eat shit and die.

It's a list of people named Terry Davis, you stupid permaturbodoublenigger

Eat cyanide

Attached: 224b121126f6245671a92f406c4f2b71a5a62b71eaf7d632dd2d0219a2c0c7fe.jpg (533x756, 100K)

thegoldwater.com/news/35841-Questions-Left-About-Imposter-Despite-Terry-Davis-Death-Confirmation

His death has been confirmed.

Yes I believe the people WHO IMPERSONATED Terry are criminally responsible and need to be put in jail and punished, whipped and beaten publicly

Attached: 7196ad49a38cae8e7d6cc41c805cae79c21ae5a226e2d4fd69fa3d825fe4e786.gif (499x182, 484K)

Eat pussy or die trying.

I remember when it still was called PM instead of DM. Private message. Retarded castrated motherfucker generation has no idea what "Private" means anymore.

>what is emotional distress your honor? is that a real thing??!?

and crack and sip all over that, niggers. You're only making fun of yourselves then.

Identify theft is real ESPECIALLY when The people doing it are stealing money from the guy that they are impersonating big money involved big lawyers will be involved private detective private eyes… no wonder the temple made everything private but that won't matter once a court ordered subpoena is issued and if enough people press the issue because everyone loves Terry publicly it will be a matter of time before these vile people are uncovered for their little pranks and making their little shekels..... Death to traitors

Attached: 1535679981852.png (308x352, 101K)

I agree. TheTemple misappropriated Terry's funds and stole his identity for that purpose. There's no excuse to use someone's identity. The " I was worried about Terry" card is a false pretext.

>tribute thread

Fuck off back to

It can't just be me who thinks the confusion over Terry's death is just another symptom of the post-truth world perpetuated by the likes of Donald Trump?

You're a minority.

You're a minority. Most people think Terry is alive.

To be quite honest with you guys, I hold Donald Trump personally responsible for Terry's death, specifically for signing the executive order that cut mental health support by 40% to help pay for the military budget increases

>Is he the guy with the Yorkshire accent on this discord recording?
Yes, that's TheTemple. He just did an interview with The GoldWater:

thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple

He contradicted what he said in the audio recording multiple times (can't keep his story straight) and was evasive when asked why he LARPed as Terry for 4 months.

Attached: 771f07267ea204c9c71e3b445184717649ee66fc57313b745ee4e5761b3fa0e9.png (789x872, 31K)

Terry would more than likely still be alive if Clinton had won the election, and I think most of us can agree on that - she wanted to help people like Terry, to help foster their brilliance, whereas Trump hasn't done shit

Attached: ExpectingEd.gif (300x300, 24K)

"I prefer people who didn't get schizophrenia" - Donald Trump

Is it any surprise why a gentle soul like Terry would consider carving himself up under a train when he lives transiently in a country governed by a man like Donald fucking Trump lmao

Weak b8.

real talk

Attached: terryADavisQuote1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

what was the cause of death

You people are a plague to mankind and Terry would personally execute you

Attached: 1535868293369.jpg (640x427, 103K)

Perhaps if swamp boss Trump had catered to the silicon belt, rather than the rust belt, Terry might have found a new purpose

I'm almost certain that Terry's mom died because of heartbreak following her son's death.

Suicide.

evidently you didn't know Terry that well at all

Terry was an independent, but a Democrat when push came to shove

Semiconductors are the only manufacturing sector in the US that isn't bleeding jobs

she died before Terry

Did she? Terry died on the 11th.

im talking the production of code, not the production of computer components you goddamn r-tard

she died sometime around the 30th July if we take the Facebook screenshots at face value

Okay then. I thought they all died in August.

A lot of people forget that a lot of terry's very casual racism is a result of his mental illness rather than his actual political views and that he used to be an atheist.

>he's only racist because he's creazy
>he's only a Christian because he's crazy
Look at all this cope.

But US software sector isn't in decline

nigger detected

You've hit on something there. Religiosity and racism are indeed the product of poor education and mental deficiency.

Attached: 1535337448959.jpg (700x606, 30K)

How does that disprove his point?

This

Do you think years from now Terry will appear in people's dreams and maybe in person too? Like Elvis and Michael Jackson and whoever else.

Attached: 1531142011574.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

its quite telling that the only other text enshrined in Temple OS other than the bible was Karl Marx's Das Kapital

Reminder that you are pure nigger cattle if you ever even touch ring 3.

Attached: 1517374751390.png (1940x1336, 1.6M)

No point in catering to something already doing good

the thing is, I know the most offensive words in my arsenal are racist ones - and I don't use them because I'm not a racist, but if my underlying schizophrenia started showing through the cracks - it would be unsurprising if I started resorting to those hurtful words.

I think Terry couldn't express himself very well, and that's why he relied on emotional, powerful, impactful vocabulary, as you see in your image.

Some bioluminescent turned up on GitHub posing as the king 2 weeks ago.

github.com/TempleOS

thats like saying "you shouldnt train to bench more because you can already bench 20"

Eat shit and die.

You might be the poorly developed monkey you so often accuse others of being

he can't be dead!

Attached: 1535762777962.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

More like saying "maybe do some other lifts because you can bench 220 and that's all you do"

lets just be honest here, trump doesn't even know what the word "software" means, he probably thinks it relates to the silk Y-fronts he's so famous for wearing

are you saying your limit is 220

thats pretty good for an amateur but i'd keep working on it - especially if you're older than 18 cos if so thats actually quite pathetic

Eat shit a die you bigot racist scum.

You seem like a real cuck.

It's almost enough to lift ur mom lol haha

If 30% of your output, be it oral or digital, is accusing others of cuckoldry - you may want to self-reflect

wouldnt surprise me to be quite honest

You might want to cope harder.

Alright, lets pass the ball around and say something we liked about Terry, and something we didn't like.

I liked his smile, and I'm just going to say another thing (naughty, I know) and his truth to power ethics, even if misguided at times

I disliked how Terry's mental illness, and resulting racist diatribes, were seized upon by online communities like Jow Forums to turn him into some sort of unwitting mascot for oppression against minorities

Who is next?

Attached: 644430198-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 262K)

Guess what: doing sports in a building is incredibly stupid in the grand scheme of things.

I liked his sense of humor, and his dedication to templeOS. Also liked how he did whatever he wanted to. A great guy plagued by a shitty disease.

I disliked how people took advantage of him because of schizophrenia.

I liked his hair, always on point, and his dancing.

I didn't like how much cola he drank, I think that was really bad for his health.