The Virgin PC to TV via HDMI vs The Chad Kinostation

Which one does Jow Forums have?

You're not in your 20's and still plugging an HDMI cable to your laptop, are you?

Attached: g-tv-playback.jpg (3000x3000, 2.32M)

???

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-121411.png (720x1280, 122K)

What Linux program will format a video for PS4?

>not having a chick who is desperate to fuck you because you are a chad and who you dont give a fuck about and is there to pleasure you as you enjoy kino.

You losers make me sick, make sure your fat kids dont go near mine at school 10 years from now

I have a dedicated htpc running xubuntu behind the wall my tv is on. I dont pay for any streaming service except plex. I have a 13tb nas that has 1000 movies, 150 western shows, and 160 anime shows downloaded. I can remotely upload new torrents whenever and when we go to her house i can show her the plex app and give her a profile along with 10 of my friends who i give access to and fulfill requests for shows.

>What Linux program will format a video for PS4?
Stop using that shitty PS4

No need to be rude.

>consumerism babbies
Oh my sides.
>BUY
>PAY
>TV GOOD
>SAVING MONEY BAD
>YOU'RE NOT POOR ARE YOU?
>YOU SHOULD PAY FOR OUR OVERBLOWN OVERPRICED SERVICES TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY!
Bloody faggots invading Jow Forums, God damn it. I don't need to impress anybody in order to have a good experience with something, and an advertisement made in paint by a shill on a Tibetan fingerbox exchange forum isn't going to make me rethink my life choices.
Pic related, it's (You) when someone doesn't buy (You)r Brand Co. UltraBrite(tm) OLED now with Free Burn-In.

Attached: merchant1.png (193x243, 19K)

/bread

Attached: is op a faggot.jpg (500x665, 155K)

I think this too, Jow Forums is starting to feel like a site for promoting/shilling. And when you call out the jews the only awnser you get back is "ARE YOU POOR?!"

The site's a fucking circlejerk, as bad as plebbit if not worse, because now shills can LARP as tripfags in order to make themselves seem as more qualified than others to spout the same bullshit that everybody else spouts.
>conform or die
>fall in line
>Jow Forumsishits, left or right, both are different sides of the same shit-smeared (((coin)))
>'tisms initiated about brand wars and who's better when everything is equally shit just in different ways
>fighting for supremacy somewhere where there's nothing to rule over
Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

Attached: giphy.gif (700x478, 925K)

Someone bothered to make this image.

>OP hit too close to home! how dare he!

>having a TV is always bad
I agree with you on Jewish consumerism but you're making it sound like the OP is saying you should pay for a $3000 OLED because why not

/thread

it works

t. Fucking jewish kike that's using conformism-mongering in order to try selling his products.
Plus, anyone that needs status and consumerism in order to get sex and support does not deserve either.
>HAHA U GOT REKT BECUZ U DONLT LIEK MY THRED BOUT FUGGING WIMMINZ BECUZ U GOT AN ASSPENSIVE TEEVEEE (JEWBOX)
I much rather spend my life alone and without the unnecessary support of society than force myself to conform to the bullshit constructs that are shoved upon you by people that are either too unqualified or too unbenevolent to actually do it for your personal good.

I don't usually say this because it sounds too fucking edgy, but you should genuinely consider suicide because your below-minimum-wage shill career isn't going to pay your bills once you live by yourself.

Attached: 1531439653639.jpg (611x700, 117K)

ffmpeg

HTPC is such a fucking meme.

HTPC is pretty nice if you want to watch tv, play games, or just have a use for opening up a full browser without getting up.

Meant to say and.
But i also forgot i use my htpc as a convient way to listen and digitize my vinyl collection which is comfy. A little stick computer has too much bullshit stopping me from doing what i want and consoles are for fags.

nobody has HTPCs anymore

>plugging an HDMI cable to your laptop

No, we use business grade laptops, they have dock ports

I-i do

Is this FOSS like Kodi?

I thought games looked off on hdtvs?

Literally me in the left...now I understand...

Attached: 1534624655080.jpg (1841x1227, 669K)

>Windows is the official operating system of poor people and NEETs

Wymen love iOs

And WHY am I seeking the approval any materialistic jizz receptacle?

none

you know it to be true

Not pc games.

Room that messy. I though my was bad, but this is next level.

Yeah anime, none of this other shit is happening. Sorry.

Pics?

I'm not a poorfag so I don't hoard shitty recompressed 1080p Blu-ray rips and TV captures. My Apple TV does everything I need it to do.

>He doesn't have a pi setup with kodi that streams from your 3tb of video files from your home server NAS.
Also if she doesn't like anything I have in my movie/tv library then she clearly has shit taste and can fuck right on back to whatever tinder dungeon she was wrought from.

Attached: checkmate brainlet.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>pi
enjoy not being able to play anything that isn't 1080p or lower and h264 encoded.

What are you talking about

the raspberry pi's hardware can't decode h265, vp8, or vp9 videos. with software decoding it can only handle up to about 480p. even with hardware decoded h264, it still can't handle 4K unless you've overclocked the shit out of it.

>Chromecast
>home server running Plex

ez

really don't understand the torrent point, i know it's bait but:
>start torrent
>enable sequential piece download
>ready to watch in seconds and will continue to be able to watch as long as your speed outpaces the rate you watch it

Personally I'm lazy and use my Steam Link over ethernet and launch Kodi.

it's not guaranteed to work unless you have a lot of seeders and public torrents are not great at that if the movie is over a year old.