Enumeration of Microsoft's "crimes"

Just wanted to get a thread started where we can actually put to words what it is that we hate about microsoft a la 95 theses style. I'll start off.

1) Microsoft uses the machines of their users to seed their updates without the explicit knowledge of their users, and attempt to hide this as "delivery optimization".

Attached: lmaoBotnet.png (1252x701, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browserspy.dk/browser.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2) Microsoft made great products that swept away all the competitors, leaving them in a position of leadership and power for years to come.

freedom>>convenience
Didn't Stallman teach you anything?

Then why don't you walk 20km instead of taking a train or driving there with a car?

I drive my own car and have the freedom to break it open and service it without the permission of a corporation.

Do you have the freedom to inspect all the millions of lines of proprietary code your car's running too?

Why should I give a fuck about stallman? Is he Jesus? No therefore it is his own opinion and I can shit on it if I want. Convenience > "freedom"

>Convenience > "freedom"
If you're already in jail then I could see why you would think that

Its backwards unless youre a pedophile.

What code do you think my car is running?

Unless you own a very old car, it's running more proprietary code than a casual Windows user's desktop. An order of magnitude more.

>Unless you own a very old car
Heh. :^)

What jail? I decided freely to download Windows.

The taskbar flickers and has flickered if you delete a file since the windows 10 consumer preview.

Wincels eternally BTFO.

when you're so obsessed with something that literally doesn't care about you

Are you all actually this cucked by microsoft?
I mean, do you not care that Gates reserves the right to run code on any windows machine?
Do you not care that Microsoft puts their updates onto your computer to seed to other users, effectively making a botnet?
Do you not care that Microsoft literally installed ads on the OS that the user is PAYING to use?
Do you not care that Microsoft collects metadata by DEFAULT?

O B S E S S E D

>updates onto your computer to seed to other users
Disabled by default. Default setting only distributes to other computers on your OWN network.
>ads
Disabled in 2 clicks.
>metadata
The same data your browser harvests every time you visit a website.
browserspy.dk/browser.php

>The same data your browser harvests every time you visit a website.
My solution is to not browse those sites that disrespect my privacy. :^)

Why isn't this an option for you?

Jow Forums disrespects your privacy and is owned by a yellow jew that mass harvests and sells user data and is a wanted criminal in his home country. Stay cucked.

Just because they collect the data doesn't mean they should, or that you should let them.