Enjoying your decaying and missing teeth Jow Forums?

Enjoying your decaying and missing teeth Jow Forums?

Attached: soda.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

Pretty much stopped soda when I was 18

>he doesn't brush his teeth with ada-approved fluoridated toothpaste 2-3x a day
I quit drinking it daily at 16 and still became a fat fuck.

been alive for 25 years. Probably average 12 - 15 cans of pop a week. Have never had a cavity or tooth issue. Dentist always says my teeth look healthy.

You probably have diabeetus

Just had my yearly check up and blood tests about a month ago and all is fine there as well. No diabettus or blood pressure issue.

I'm happy for you user. Still, quit when you feel you can do it. It's one of the most pointless poisons we ingest.

>tfw existed for 26 years
>never once felt alive

Don't this belong in /ck? But to answer the question; I'm 35. Only got 1 cavity, which was easily fixed. Got one missing tooth due to it getting cracked so they pulled it. Was cracked to bad to fix. Rest of teeth are perfect. I use the Crest line of oral care products. Used to drink soft drinks, mountain dew especially, a lot when I was younger. Not so much anymore.

drink diet instead nigga

I don’t drink soda

It's not soda that causes tooth decay, sugar water is easily cleared away by your saliva. It's the nasty complex carbohydrates that stick to your teeth that are the main cause. So think potato and corn chips, pieces of popcorn, bits of waffle, french fries etc.

I empathize with this post.

This board needs more janitors

Tooth decay and diabetes are more dependent on your genetics than anything else. People who have no or little sugar intake can get either all the same.

Monster and Gatorade like drinks begin way worse by teeth, usually had heavy corrosive substances.

Attached: stupip.jpg (600x485, 40K)

They're all there and fine but my live on the other hand...

I only occasionally drink soda and I don't go near energy drinks.

Never liked soda. Never drank more than 2 oz in my life

>buying name brand soda when Shasta etc. is just as good

>been drinking coke since I was a kid
>teeth are perfectly healthy
>still miss one tooth because once bite down on a Mars bar that had a screw inside it

>a Mars bar that had a screw inside it
how

Attached: 1529604323124.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Guys what do you think about Listerine? Recently just started trying it and holy shit my teeth are super clean now. Is this shit bad for the teeth?

I hate to be mean, but you need some Listerine.
Not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole damn bottle.

TECHNOLOGY

watch the mods delete this yet leave the literal scam thread that's been up for nearly 24 hours

muh genetics

they just deleted the apple anti free speech thread

having shit genetics is what causes your teeth to rot, not consuming delicious sweets. it's just like lactose intolerance, if sugar rots your teeth then consider yourself sugar-intolerant.

Stop eating shitty food, dum-dum.

I have mostly but I don't exercise and have a thyroid condition. I'm considering a keto diet.

>kid diagnosed with down syndrome
>his parents blame genetics
muh genetics

All humans are sugar-intolerant. It causes heart disease and dementia as well

>diet
>ever
Just do a couple colonic sessions.

not drinking soda and not eating shit food will still give you fucked up teeth

>go your entire life without eating sugar
>still get heart disease and dementia in your 80s like everyone else
>didn't get to enjoy any cake, pie, cookies, ice cream, cheesecake, candy, muffins, milkshakes, in your lifetime because you fell for the newest bullshit pseudo-science health memes

Jack Lalanne sure didn't. He renounced sugar forever after he got busted for arson as a kid, an act he blamed on a sugar rush.

Humans are life-intolerant, bring on the AIs

I'm honestly surprised he didn't make it beyond 96.

It's needs everything but it very very much does not need janitors. Excessive moderation would only bring back the /general/ dark ages. Jow Forums is finally interesting these days.

tubgirl.jpg

if ya brush your teeth twice daily as you should, no problems with drinkin as much soda as you want

>drinking soda
It provides zero nutritional value

Attached: 1280241641392.jpg (418x455, 38K)