How the fuck is Safari that popular??

How the fuck is Safari that popular??

Attached: Safarimarketshare.png (1462x781, 342K)

it just works

>Firefox behind Safari and UC Browser
jesus christ what happened

Safari is pretty nice if you already have it installed. No reason to install chrome if you have already Safari.
Also, Iphones you dingus.

this
poos won‘t ever know this feel

iToddlers don't know how to download a better browser

t. pahjeet

Safari is under 4% in the desktop/laptop category. It's only popular when you include phones.

But that would imply with being almost 20 % of that of Chrome, that the growth in Mac sales has skyrocketed. Like better than they have ever been when Steve was still alive.

iPhones.
They aren't even allowed to.

A smartphone is a computer user. It doesn't matter.

take a fucking guess

safari is the best browser and works perfectly with adguard and all tracking botnet bullshit turned off
>t.posted from my budget poodroid with curry custom rom
nice try ranjeet

Movile safari is better than movile chrome imo.

UC Browser is the best browser

>Firefox lost virtually ALL of its market share
lol, now there's a fall from grace

Because of iOS and there's no way to get any other browser on iOS.
>inb4 "I downloaded chrome tho!"
you stupid bitch, still safari, they aren't allowed to use their own engines

they previously stood out as the browser that wasn't jam packed full of shit designed to turn you into a product
Now that all of that is gone, at least Chrome works better, right?

Simply put, Chrome is advertised every single time you visit Google from a browser, which isn't exactly that. There's no way for any browser to compete with that level of advertisment, imagine if your product was advertised on nearly each Google search and was specifically targeted square at your competetion? You'd have to do something hilariously wrong to not be successful and Chrome is just good enough, that when users download it, they don't feel like stop using it and when switching browsers, you lose all the passwords and Google intergration, further creating a walled garden. I seriously don't understand how nobody's taken a look at just how anti-competetive this is but the EU was up microsofts ass because they bundled their own brother, with their own OS.

>Firefox desktop share under 10% before 2018 ends
This is what happens when you take a giant poo on your decade old user base. Get fucked Mozilla, hope you lose all you "funding" (read cash injections in exchange for user data mining).

Attached: image.png (1250x790, 169K)

is iOS safari counted?

because, if so, there's your answer

>How the fuck is Safari that popular??
Read: "Ahh, the sun is burning my eyes!!!"

See market share with desktop only.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 9.31.48 PM.png (2394x324, 382K)

>movile
Mo' vile.

since you are a winfag you are used to the stock browser being a piece of shit. safari is actually not bad. certainly not as bad as internet explorer

ios

Just buy a thinkpad x230 from [email protected] for $50 shipped. He takes bitcoin. Everybody on Jow Forums knows about Larry. He has a sick YouTube channel about technology and computers....

Pathetic.

Chrome confirmed for the new IE.

Safari is even worse than Edge, let alone Opera.
The only thing worse than Safari is IE.

nobody uses that sjw tier browser

Chrome is webkit anyway you fucking spastic

>Safari is even worse than Edge
Came here to say this

What is a computer?

Preinstalled on Apple junk, kinda obvious question. 90% of people who use Apple junk don't bother to change it.

ngl im glad firefox is dying

Simply wait for mozilla to integrate the email client Thunderbird into Firefox, it's going to happen anytime now. That's going to save Firefox.

This desu
If firefox dies and some of the actually good devs move on to one of the non-retarded forks, that would be the best

this 2bqh top senpai

Attached: 1498889345173.jpg (671x665, 62K)

kinda sad man, but yeah

Attached: FD5605D1-3020-4A3E-A8FC-03F3C60F3FF1.jpg (748x746, 96K)

So anyways how much of the loss could be accounted to be "blocked JS"?
Not to say that firefox isnt dying, quite the opposite, I doubt more than 4-5% of the firefox userbase block JS so if it's not 11% it's like 11.5%

iPhone users.

mobile?

Firefox hasn't released a single worthwhile update in 8 years.

I doubt any sane person is still using vanilla ff except of literal trannies
I jumped ship to waterfox on desktop/laptop and brave on mobile ages ago

Don't worry I'm sure another 70 forks will save it

iPhones and iPad.

it's a shame because it's the only fully free browser supported by almost every video streaming service

>IE

Edge isn't even on there lol

>default mac browser
>iPhone
>iPad

Edge is better than Safari

iPhones

The difference is that Microsoft and Apple are still shipping their own browsers and Mozilla is a non profit... directly as a result of MS bundling IE, payware browsers went extinct. If anything I'd expect someone to sue Apple over not allowing third party HTML engines on iOS.

safari on iPhone is really the best browser for normal use

Phoneposters. You're looking at the chart that includes phones. Here's the chart that does not.

Attached: browsers.png (1189x670, 75K)

So it's confirmed dead, huh
Good

Can somebody give me a rundown on Firefox? What exactly have they fucked up?
I've been using Firefox for eight years and the only thing I've noticed is retarded UI decisions and that Pocket thing they tried to push on me.

I'm not sure Firefox fucked up that much, basically google spams chrome on google search, gmail and YouTube so Firefox cant compete with that

because its the default isheep browser and mac etc, like internet explorer in asia

Bullshit. As a web developer, I’ve had to work around that damn browser and its quirks way too much. It constantly glitches, renders pages wrong, ignores my CSS rules, and even disobeys those rules. Safari is the most piece of shit web browser I have ever used. If it weren’t for the ad blocking capabilities in iOS, I’d be using Firefox.

>THAT many computer illiterate retards use chrome instead of firefox

I've been using Opera since 9.2, should I change?

>a browser i've never heard of being more popular than the og browser
;_;

Go to Firefox. I’ve been using it as my daily driver for the most part since 2012, and I’ve had minimal issues with it. It’s also cross platform and supports syncing without the Jewgle botnet bs.

Cuz u ain't a chink. UC is quite widely known and used there.

>almost every macOS computer comes with a gigantic trackpad
>people use two-finger-swipe to go back/forward
>Safari shows a pleasant animation as you swipe back/forth
>No other alternative does

There you go. If I were to cripple myself with a Mac, then I'd also surely just use Safari, because I'm obviously a superficial pretentious show-off like the rest of that 15%.

>Default browser for iFag shit.

>average iFaggot
>knowing how to install another browser
>installing another browser which doesn't shows them they are using applel

choose 1

iPhones.

This has to be some sort of glitch

??

Attached: Untitled.png (1183x1008, 294K)

Yes, it is counted.

>Ukraine
Almost irrelevant tbqhwy

>Country 404
Doesn't count by default

Even if you install a different browser it's still using safari's webkit.
Apple doesn't allow you to implement your own rendering engine.

Attached: 1533345153653.jpg (630x507, 81K)

WINDOWS 7 BOOMERS BTFOREVER

Attached: BTFO.png (902x603, 144K)