Even this entry level 300$ phone have liquid cooling...

Even this entry level 300$ phone have liquid cooling. What is your reason that your computer doesn't have one in 2018 when every other pajeet has one in their pocket?

Attached: xiaomi-pocophone-f1-2.jpg (491x650, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-pocophone-f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liquid cooling in phone
I find that hard to believe.

He means he dropped it in the toilet

cool in the loo

Hes talking about heatpipes , but most decent "air" coolers have hose also so his post is completely pointless and redundant

“Liquid cooling”. It’s just a normal heat sink with a minuscule amount of water like a normal heat sink. Don’t fall for marketing.

>this entry level 300$ phone have liquid cooling
It doesn't.
>but they say it does!
It doesn't.

Considering I have a laptop my computer does have """""""""liquid cooling"""""""" just like this phone.

how do they keep the water from avaPOOrating in warm countries like India

It does.

I am not using an Nvidia card so I don't need liquid cooling.

> liquid cooling on a passively cooled device

Nigga the "liquid" part comes from the vapor chambers
Aka. That part that literally every gpu and cpu cooler has

Well it's basically just liquid inside the heat pipe, so you could argue that it is somewhat liquid cooled, but the fact of the matter is that it's pretty much pointless to think about, it will perform like most other phones with a 845...

only 1 usb port
dont have stilus

it's sealed in the copper tube. When heat is applied the water inside the heatpipe vaporizes and the heat is conducted more easily than if it was just air in there.
All heatpipes in all applications work this way. GPUs, CPUs, laptops, anything with a heatpipe is "liquid cooled" in the same way as this phone.
This is a major point of failure for laptops, especially HP. If the machine is dropped the heatpipes can crack which leads to ineffective cooling and the eventual heat death of the computer.

So this cell phone has a component known to be a failure point in devices that frequently undergo physical shock. What a amazingly great idea, totally not a stupid gimmick so they could have a unique feature to tout on some garbage chinkphone, no not at all.

pc air coolers have liquid in the heatpipes, doesn't mean they're liquid coolers retard

My heatsink has heatpipes, though.

BTW is this phone worth it? Has anyone tried it?

So this also applies for the Galaxy Note 9 then?

>is this phone worth it
Check specs and price. Repeat.
Try to ask again.

Saying it has liquid cooling is just a marketing gimick.
It's standard heatpipes with vapor in it, it's not like a liquid cooled PC.

>liquid cooling
Nope.
And what you get on PCs is liquid heat transport to air coolers. There is no evaporative or non-evaporative liquid cooling going on.

In the vast majority of cases liquid heat transport is chosen because some gaymer kid thinks they need to put more even LED and a "badass" large chunk of hardware behind some tempered glass computer side panel, not because there is any actual need to use this little trick.

those specs for the price seem almost too good to be true?

are there any other shortcomings than the netflix hd streaming (for which i couldn't care less)?

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-pocophone-f1
Use the comparison tool to compare it with other smartphones with similar specs.
For some, Polycarbonate (read: Plastic) back is a cons but they also have one with Kevlar back. If you really want the cheapest SD845 smartphone this is the one to get.

the plastic back is not a problem since i never take my phone out of the case anyway.

how big is the difference between snapdragon 845 and 660 (Pocophoe and Mi a2)?

I'm aware of them
I was asking if someone had the opportunity of trying it

>have
You sound like a Pajeet

no sd slot and headphone jack on the mi a2 is a dealbreaker imo