/ptg/ Private Tracker General

Cute in a box edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>Apollo still dead
>Refugees should join REDT - The Better RED
>bB recruitment on BTN

old thread

Attached: qt.png (1000x1000, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redtopia.xyz/register/null
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the fake one

I FUCKING LOVE ANIME

>bigboys recruiting on btn
>already on kg
is there any point, lads?

Attached: isapolloback.gif (540x513, 3.05M)

>bigboys
don't you mean baconbits?

Should I bother with getting AB Elite?

So, what's the best way of getting into myspleen and Cinemageddon nowadays?

is there a difference?

No!

oh my god what's happening on RED........ who's deleting the threads

Screens please

“For the night is dark and full of terrors...”

qq please stop

That's because you're in the wrong RED

/redtopia/ is your only hope

i think redt is open for sign ups now

k
Yo, Spready

why are you doing this

That’s not him, you dipshit

FUCK RED

Attached: 1509307527195.jpg (262x365, 74K)

Ever feel like you might get banned for account sharing? I dont share but i download from a lot of different ips and devices. Wherever and whatever im on

i try to pause seeding if im re downloading something i have on my server cause the internet where i am is too shit for my autism and can't stream from plex. or if im downloading to put on my laptop away from home.

btn i straight up dont care if im seeding to myself but ptp i feel like might look at my history one day and be like this fucker is account sharing

My gfriend wants me to download a movie onto my server and i told her just do it urself. Shes a state over for the holiday. Will that get me flagged?

I usually just dont seed anywhere but my pc/server and redownload whatever hit and runs i have whenever i get to my main apt

I only take care not to download from myself for hdb. Even tho they dont even have hit and runs

Can someone post the redt sign up link

I used to have ipt play this role where i zap but fuck that. Ptp is comfier and more normie friendly (dont want her accidentally downloading a scene transcode tho she wouldnt give af)

Yo and whats with ptp destroying hdb encodes. Dont remux with aac commentary or chapters you faggot. Dont not put it in the folder and make me later relocate.

Can someone just tell us wtf is going on and who this “q” is?

red probably just got hacked, no big deal

Answer me asshole.

Will it look like account sharing if i let my gfriend download a movie onto her laptop a state over which ive downloaded movies on to before (diff ip)?

No, you answer me.
Is this the “q” we’re talkin here?

what tracker is the cabal of the future

HDVinnie's realm

yeah

possibly

FUCK!

Obligatory FUCK RED post

QAnon was a Hitman. Wtf did you guys do???

just download it and give her an ftp link you dipshit

vinnietopia

be careful not to let iviviv see this

fuck redacted

dumb, dumbn name

>weebos
hownew.ru

Honestly agree with the people last thread saying music piracy is dumb. I can get practically unlimited music from almost every single artist mainstream and most underground by paying like 10 bucks a month or less and not have to torrent shit and then transfer it to my phone. Obviously music trackers can still be nice for obscure shit but honestly I have come across stuff that doesn't even end up on trackers.
Movies and TV make sense to me as I watch them mainly at home so I want to find them in high quality and movie copyright is a lot more BS than music in terms of being able to watch whatever movie I want cheaply. There is no movie equivalent of spotify, google play, apple music and the like. Netflix focuses too much on original stuff these days. There is no movie streaming service where I can watch like everything from say David Cronenberg whereas there are music sites where I could find every major album released my the Beatles.

If you're not an audiophile and don't care about listening to 192kb and don't care about different releases, then you shouldn't care about music trackers unless you don't want to pay for streaming services.

Neon here, quick rundown on qq
I only know him as a mod on sc

thank you my child

Attached: 2078661783.jpg (2365x2717, 2.01M)

Contact him on GPG or some shit

iceloops, is that you?

why is that page so CPU intensive

vinnie needs to pay for the server somehow

agree with everything. that's why I never bothered to join a single music tracker and I have btn, ptp, hdb, ahd because that's all what matters. Music piracy is stupid and I don't know why this thread talks about music trackers all the time. It's so boring.

they talk about:
- RED b/c it has the best invite forums
- Apollo b/c it's a meme
- REDTOPIA b/c it's a meme

> I don't know why this thread talks about music trackers all the time. It's so boring.
Because this thread is full of neons trying to get invites to the trackers you mentioned

>REDTOPIA b/c it's a meme
How dare you insult the supreme lord of all trackers?

>talk about music trackers
it's funnier than anything else

is bitme kill

why did you delete?

If you're on hdb, been on the tracker for years and seeding over 1tb with an average seed time of 6 months, you're pretty much exempt from that kind of pruning.

>source
I bought a new NAS and my old ass 3x2 tb set up had usb 2.0 so instead of transfering over to my new 48 tb rig i straight up redownloaded everything and inadvertantly gained half a terabyte on HDB and almost a full one on PTP and nothing happened. I was the only seeder on a lot of remuxes

na idk who dat nigga is

the fuck are you seeding excess shit?

>my new 48 tb rig
Jesus christ, how much did that end up costing you?

>at some point this year my torrent DL speed random dropped to like 2MBps
>just did a speedtest and i'm getting ~60Mbps = 7.5MBps
>torrents still maxxing out at like 2MBps
Is there any other explanation for this or way I could fix this or am i getting turbokiked by my ISP?

Test a public torrent (like a Ubuntu ISO) for max speed, then get a free VPN trial like windscribe & test the same torrent again at the same time of day

my nigaa

Attached: 1535916128075.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

Ever heard of you can choose speedtest servers dipshit?

and that is why you'll never be a normal human being

>wanting to be a normalfag

Athena has cancer in her tits lmao

Use a real client.

Be a real man.

Attached: giphy.gif (338x155, 3.41M)

janedigby has my cock in her mouth lol

janedibby and athena are men
with men dicks

he does not know

Attached: tenor.gif (220x188, 288K)

You stay out of this, kiddo.

bump

How long does it take for the bib recruiter to respond? I need to get in to look for a few books.

Attached: 1511838060831.jpg (640x800, 61K)

let myanonamouse be your gateway to the bibliophile

About the same amount of time it will take for you to have a real girl. So, yeah, never.

?

What torrenting site is best for boxing & sport? BTN doesn't cut it.

Never.

I'm wondering the same thing

What should I upload to become PU in AB, and from where?

You guys aren’t funny. I need a real answer

Literally fucking never. I'm not being funny. I've been trying to get my account enabled for the past three months since I came back to private trackers, and they do not respond.

720pier is an all sports tracker. They were open sign up last I heard.

what do you need that isn't on #bookz

Thanks for the ref - but doesn't really seem too updated unfortunately, and seems focused on American sports.

I would try for World Boxing Video Archive but there's no invites for that anywhere, as far as I'm aware. Sucks.

Thanks anyway.

stop spamming these threads. fuck off

Like every relavant relevant book. Sorry for busting your bubble

>⋱⋰ ıvılıvı єdıт: Completely inappropriate to threaten users' security. Do not post this again.

JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE JOIN EVERYONE

>redtopia.xyz/register/null

Attached: Megaphone.png (1031x1031, 767K)

fuck off

JOIN

no

hm nah

i can smell the pungent stench of curry from here

>1 post is spam

I just want to cover all my bases, im signing up for all of them

Done!

Attached: 1535930457412.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Attached: frens.png (1066x558, 63K)

What did qotquiet do?

Keep asking, and I will ban you as well.

Is it trash?
Whatever happened to Alastor? Did he really leave? I figured it was bullshit but it's been a while with no drama from him.