Well this is a long shot, but

Well this is a long shot, but
Is there any way to edit this shit GUI that i have on this generic mp3 player?
Too broke to buy an actual good player, and old 5th gen ipod has finally died. This is what i have for now..
>Stupid UI
>Displays fucking File name for song title, not Tags
>128gb micro sd, has trouble reading all music
Am i fucked with this or can i fuck with it in some way? Pics related

Attached: KIMG0004.jpg (1920x2560, 1.16M)

Attached: KIMG0005.jpg (1920x2560, 2.48M)

I had a chinkshit player 10 years ago. It would corrupt songs if I transferred more than one a time.

Attached: KIMG0003.jpg (1920x2560, 1.89M)

thankfully i havent had this issue. but it could be because i just take the sd card out and put it back when done moving shit

Attached: KIMG0007.jpg (1920x2560, 1.48M)

>buying something without a rockbox build

Attached: c.jpg (288x288, 61K)

iPod Touch

i miss my old ipod video. had a simple custom theme for myself and everything. ssd still works but something else is fucked.

>ishit
Found your problem.

>buying chinkshit

Get a Benjie T6, it's cheap and supports rockbox for all your theming needs.

>gapless playback
oh user its good enough already

Linux from scratch

lol! you have to make nvram changes. ahahahah you'll have bought like 20 of those shits in the end...

Attached: cap-57.png (1325x625, 674K)

Jesus fucking Christ can you butthurt anti Apple faggots be any more illiterate?

Don't you have a phone? Use that

There's a reason why these devices have been phased out

If you're some autist who refuses to have a phone try chink shit general they might be able to help you

Here's a better reaction image, I failed to realize my previous one was poor quality when I posted

Attached: reactionimage.jpg (885x625, 163K)

He's right you know. If your iTrash wasn't garbage that dies for no reason, you wouldn't be making this thread.

>implying im the OP
You fucking cunts are worse than Apple fanboys, literally nothing of value to say and a bigger waste of time than fucking Indian shills

S E E T H I N G

There are some opensource projects for this, lot will depend on the cpu and if it's bootlocked in some way.
Generally it's not worth doing it.

go back to rebbit

Just get a cheap Samsung Galaxy and use that for music on airplane mode. That’s what I do for my music. I also had a shitty mp3 player before upgrading and I’ve had a much better experience on the phone than I did on any of the shitty mp3 players I owned. You won’t regret it, user. I personally recommend the Galaxy J line, but you could probably get away with a grocery store android phone or just get pic related on Amazon for $50

Attached: D3BB0E01-877C-4A5E-B742-147BC1A399B6.jpg (516x546, 48K)