Borderless image viewer, video player and webm player

I'm looking for a borderless image viewer and borderless webm player and a borderless videoplayer.

The default windows image viewer has so much extra shit that takes up space. I downloaded Honeyview, but I can't seem to find an option for to to just open a window that's the same dimensions as the photo. It always seem to open in the size of the last window you closed. I just want something to view images without a border and for it to open the image the proper size by default.

As for a webm player, I can't find anything better than just chrome, but the same deal. The address bar and border are just too big. Is there a borderless webm player out there? One that can have more than one window running at a time, unlike Window's "Films and TV". It also has to be able to loop clips.

You get the idea. Same thing for a video player. VLC won't loop and it's too bulky.

Attached: Honeyview....png (400x282, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player-64-bit/3000-13632_4-75761094.html
mpv.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally mpc-hc and press 1

Default mpc-be, you can drag and drop youtube videos and play them in 4k.

I can't even find a list of compatible file types for that. Also, it's not updated anymore.

Where's even the official download and website for that?

literally mpv --no-border

>mpc-be
sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/

Ah, that looks like one of those cnet dowload clones.

A Google search returns nothing.

>cnet dowload clones

Explain? I've been using this software for 3 years now.

If I want to download VLC, I'll go to the dev website VideoLAN. There they'll have the latest version and it's straight from the dev.

download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player-64-bit/3000-13632_4-75761094.html

Then you have people who upload programs to cnet as like a third party download service. I have no idea why these exist. They seem shady. Most of the time they're not even up to date. Sourceforge just looks like a clone of this.

>Ah, that looks like one of those cnet dowload clones.
If you’re referring to sourceforge, they're doing a lot to improve their reputation lately. They’re trying to bill themselves as an alternative to GitHub.

>A Google search returns nothing.
mpv.io
You can set in the configuration to always open borderless. It’s very fast if you don’t go crazy on the plugins. For it to play YouTube videos you need to also have youtube-dl installed. If you use chocolatey, use this command to install both:
choco install mpv youtube-dl

Nah I learned about Sourceforge from an old C++ professor. He uses and uploads small programs there. cnet is pure trash.

Attached: just works.png (1335x1633, 2.47M)

op is dumb

Attached: 03B6x.jpg (743x464, 143K)

I do appreciate that. I really did look, but I didn't see that option. I do find it worded strangely. I'm also surprised that wasn't the default setting.

bump

You know damn well that he has no idea what you're talking about with your wizardy code tags. He's a tech illiterate.

>He's a tech illiterate.
You're not wrong. People be throwing in program names like MCP-72...like I'm supposed to know what the fuck that is.

If only there'd be some sort of utility to look up unknown terms. Ideally it would be an online solution, where you could enter the term and then get results based on it. Not sure if something like that exists though.
Alternatively, I heard about some strange behavior, that people are supposed to express, when they first come here. Something about lurking. Have you heard about it?

Yea, no shit. But the way posters here generally write, they speak as if they're talking to an audience that speaks the same language as them.

Because this is Jow Forums - Technology. What did you expect? That everybody writes like an 80-year-old, who finally understood to double click an icon to open a program? And it's not even like they are flooding you with programming principles, code snippets or technical jargon. Nobody has linked you some obscure media player, that you can only compile from source or an hour long guide on how to rice your OS. People are just listing programs and somehow this is too advanced for you.
Next time ask in , because it's honestly a shame that a thread had to die for this.

>this thread
OP did you come straight from the_donald? jesus christ go somewhere else you inept tard

Attached: 1531022757420.jpg (234x216, 10K)

That's not very nice.

--no-border works fine

Attached: 2018-09-03-131321_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 566K)

interesting choice of pic