Google

Google

Attached: 59467qfV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

GNU

Attached: 1518810251683.png (600x399, 293K)

Maybe moot is dead and we just don't know it. There hasn't been a single sign of life since then.

Is this another boomer vs zoomer thread?

Attached: mootfag.jpg (839x1708, 171K)

Giving a blowjob to another diversity hire at google makes you a busy and useless person at the same time.

I wonder if google lets him be the little girl at work

Literally Whoogle

To be fair, I would also have sold Jow Forums if it meant I could get a job at google.
Especially after the gamer gate shitfest, fappening and the upcoming election knowing Jow Forums would be a pain in the ass to get along with, I'd have cashed out and abandoned ship.

At least he gets sweet monnies, get to see the botnet from within and is virtually guaranteed to live comfortably for years.

Plus even if he gets fired, he can literally come out of the blue, open "mootchan.org" or something and get a massive income of guaranteed users.

Homosexual

This. I don't blame him for anything he's done.
>Plus even if he gets fired, he can literally come out of the blue, open "mootchan.org" or something and get a massive income of guaranteed users.
Not sure I agree with this. All his attempts at creating something after Jow Forums failed.

who the fuck cares about working at google

Attached: croppedImage.png (660x313, 196K)

>Not sure I agree with this. All his attempts at creating something after Jow Forums failed.
Create something not imageboard related yes.
People hate Hiro. They miss Moot. A lot of people would migrate to his new chan.

>People hate Hiro
This. I'm here out of habit and because some threads still have quality content.
While the content to noise is greater here than on infinity chan, infinity is always caught up into internet drama.
lainchan should be an alternative since admin changed, but for some reason I never quite sticked there. Quality content but too much cyberpunk larping I guess.

Anyway, an "old4chan"like imageboard, with posters id to prevent samefagging and no bullshit trackers that break the site if you block them would be nice.

Nah, Hiro sucks, but I don't miss moot. He conveniently distanced himself from the very website he created once he realized the comminity had different beliefs from him.

I've tried using infinity a few times but always hated it.
the mods here actually seem much more objective compared to the user run mod teams on 8ch boards (political content gets deleted on Jow Forums, but I've seen a lot of it stay up on /tech/)
lain is cool but many people there are pretentious and the board is really slow. Threads can last upwards of a month and I usually lose interest after a few days without any new posts.

Sounds like he did the site a favor then

>All his attempts at creating something after Jow Forums failed.
Which were...?

Jow Forums

pajeets

I'd have taken the job at Google and let Jow Forums die. Merge all boards and play Komm Süsser Tod for the final 48 hours.

CanVass

Like a good 7chan?

underrated

my dick fell off

Attached: M00xSut.jpg (611x817, 122K)

people who like making money

Did he need to sell Jow Forums to go to google? Many google employees have side projects

Ultimately he gave up his legacy, which is a bit sad.

probably had to get rid of it because he didn't want then to get their greasy shitskin fingers on it
God bless Sigourney Weaver