AMA: My retarded tech-illiterate little brother just bought one of these stinkers for $1300

>He bought it using borrowed money (doesn't have a job)
>"user, you don't understand, I need this computer to play fortnite without lag"
>How do I amputate my bloodline?

Attached: 6123334ld.jpg (1802x1153, 126K)

OY VEY

The only dumb part here is buying it with borrowed money.

People finance laptops too now?

without an income and borrowed over $1000?
I think he's doing the job pretty well himself user

that lil bitch is in some serious shit

People buying gaming laptops gives flairs my ass cancer.

I tried to explain time and time again it's just garbage wrapped in a nice package and marketed by jews to retards like him but no, he still went and bought it

Attached: fe6908c77908b8854fc276b4c276bd9eaa04defe7c954f2a773e857ae3eee376.jpg (400x458, 46K)

So he's going to be using wangblows too? Jesus. It's bad enough he's supporting backlit keys, x86 processors, Nvidia, number pads on laptops, Hewlett-Packard, chiclet keys, and coloured WASD keys. But wangblows? That crosses the line.

>laptop
>gaming
Who needs force-feedback when you can game on your amazing laptop.

But seriously, video games are so childish it isn't worth discussing. Anyone who still plays with this shit needs to get their head checked.

He only borrowed about 600. And the rest is one of those installment things where you can pay small fees over so and so many months. He's still fucked if he doesn't get a job tho lmao.

Attached: 2.jpg (602x654, 49K)

Should I just put him out of his misery?

Attached: 1530329790489.png (1030x231, 55K)

Probably. Doesn't seem like he can be swayed from proprietary software. All gamers should be purged, really.

He's under 18, so I'll wait until he's 20.

>red accents
needs more rgb

>oh men
litterally a gaymen laptop

kek, at least my tech-illiterate little brother stays away from buying gaymen laptops using our mom's money

It has some neat features. Ofc gaymen design is a letdown, but the most bad thing here is:
>He bought it using borrowed money (doesn't have a job)

I had one of these, the 2016 model.

The hinge fucked up so badly that the plastic case cracked

>and marketed by jews to retards like him
Pls be fake

>I need this computer to play fortnite without lag
your brother seems to have some kind of gayming addiction if that pushed him to buy a laptop he's not able to afford.
Do your part as big bro and help him.

your fault for not helping and educating him

Without ''''''lag'''''' oh god make it stop please

As much as its shitty gaymer garbage, the specs aren't that bad for a laptop at that price.

Attached: Capture.png (367x291, 19K)

Gaming laptops are amazing with Pascal.

>paying extra for a shitty operating system to be installed on your computer

>HP
He is planning to burn the house down and pay off the loan with insurance money

It's real. He's real. We've lived in the same womb for 9 months. Killme.

The only decent modern laptop that doesn't come with Windows preinstalled is the XPS 15.

That's a Clevo machine, right? Which one did he buy

Yes satan. Look up rent-a-center for the worst of the bunch

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-03_10-40-04.png (1366x733, 219K)

He's better off buying a used 7700K Clevo laptop ( better gpu )

>used
Literally anything is cheaper used though.

In Germany, you get sometimes a discount about 50€ if you finance a Laptop. You get a Creditcard by the way. They want to lure you into Creditcarddebt.

You know that the 6 months plan is cheaper than buying it for cash if you account for inflation?

why does Jow Forums get so mad at other people's purchases?

It might not actually be cheaper as those contain a 1080 in the laptop.

Not OP but it's not so much the purchase. It's the purchase of an over priced, terrible build quality gaming laptop for $1300 that the person didn't have the money for in the first place and no job to reliably be able to keep up with financing it.

It's like when you see a homeless person buying a $4 cup of Starbucks coffee. Just makes you shake your head and wonder where they went wrong.

what

fucking hell

The US is like that too. I never understood how people think that having a credit card IMMEDIATELY makes you go into debt. Only idiots with no realistic spending habits do that shit. I have 3 credit cards and have never missed a payment nor had to pay in increments. I always pay in full every month.

Hell my credit cards keep bumping my credit limit and giving me shit like 5% cash back on purchases. Basically I put almost $1800 a month on my credit cards to pay for all my bills that needed to be paid for anyway. I make anywhere from $50-$100 extra a month in cash back rewards for stuff that I needed to pay for in the first place.

>buy a gaming laptop
>run linux on it, thereby defeating the entire purpose of having a gaming laptop

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x421, 40K)

how is he planing to pay the loan.?

Yh smash the laptop OP

What fucking country do you live in that has a 94% inflation rate in 6 months?

>gaming
>laptop

He got credit while being a minor? Jesus, no wonder the burguers voted for Trump, the average IQ must be around 40.

Attached: 1533889784488.png (256x384, 167K)

cant you play that game on a phone?

>mfw my brother built his own desktop with help from me

Blessing in disguise. He'll get a job to pay it off, gain some work ethic, and learn about money management and avoiding (((their))) traps. Happened to my NEET friend

he's going to be laughing at YOU when he's making millions as a fortnite pro/world-class twitch streamer
you gotta risk it for the biscuit, as they say

Why didn't he build a desktop for 800 that will btfo that?

What part of "tech-illiterate" did you skip? Probably just went to some retailer and bought the first shiny thing in the gayming section