Why do you drive a shitty car Jow Forums?

Why do you drive a shitty car Jow Forums?

Attached: dougdemuro.jpg (474x266, 21K)

I'm 29 and don't drive though

I don't drive. Waiting for automated taxis. The car industry is a huge bubble ready to get popped.

I don't feel like my 600 dollar car needs replaced when it does everything I need it to

Why do you spend obscene amounts of money on something meant to placate insecure people without providing significantly superior functionality?

Tell me, one... one single reason why you need a car besides convenience? I don't need your answer because it is none.

I actually personally need one for my job...pieces of shit like you fuck it over for us who actually do use cars as they were intended (cars were invented to DRIVE, don't be a dumb ass thinking they were created for 'fun' for folks like you). Quit fucking inspiring other ignorant suburbanites and their kids to get cars when they're just stupid wanna-be hobbyists wanting to drive on the weekend... go get a fucking train ticket if you ego demands some big blast V8 mustang and a mark at a FERD, seriously... better yet, buy a fucking video game. Buy a fucking Thinkpad and install gentoo on it and stay in your mother's basement you fucking neckbeard autist.

You have no reason to have a car of any kind. "but myhrrrrr transport" my ass. Maybe go run laps first if your dumb fat ass relies on a car you have no business using.

YOU are the dumb fucks that make the rest of us, who actually use cars purposefully, look bad.

Go fuck yourself and leave this shit for actual adults.

Attached: 1534289313666.jpg (800x533, 55K)

Utility and its not important since I drive very rarely.

k kid

cry harder fag

>he doesn’t drive a POS
Enjoy stressing over inevitable damages. God tier car ownership is when you’ve owned it so long, you know how to keep it going, and the body has gotten beaten to a point that it doesn’t matter anymore. Shopping cart door ding? No problem, add it to the list of 25 other dings. Try to push me out of my lane? Good luck, you care way more about your shiny box than I do. I want you to hit me. It’s insured

> my small american neighborhood is my world and it's all I need, fuck you guys
yeah kid, but no

did a fagg/o/t stole your gf?

not-shitty cars are expensive, my car only cost me $1,200. Newer cars get better gas mileage though, so there is a trade off.

It must hurt not to have a single hobby or anything you're passionate about.

Who says you absolutely need a car. I have a car because I want a car and I can afford it.

You have no reason to use any type of modern technology besides convenience. What do you have a job for? To pay rent or something? Go live in a cave in the woods and eat plants you imbecile.

Just Werks (TM)
I'm spending the absolute minimum and saving the rest to buy android waifu/genetically engineered catgirl (whichever hits the market first).

I don't.

Why do you fossils still drive noisy, smelly, weak torque internal cucking engines?

nnnnnnnTHIS

>falling for the motorized Jew
Good goy, get a (((license))) then buy yourself the Freedom of Mobility™ and pay your (((registration))) and (((insurance))). You'll be all ready to (((fuel))) up and change your (((oil))) regularly.
>select all images with cars
Sasuga, (((Google))).

Attached: 1534802459981.jpg (720x926, 69K)

I don't. Checkmate atheists.

How are people who enjoy driving cars make you look bad? And why would you care in the first place if all you care about is getting from A to B?

It's old-ish (2009 model) and was bought used, but because it's been taken care of, it's hardly shitty. I don't worry about inevitable dents and scratches because it already has those. It's also why I don't worry about depreciation because your shiny new car loses a lot of its value the minute you drive it off the lot, and I plan to keep it anyway until I've run it into the ground over the next 10 to 20 years. I have no debt as a result of buying this car and my insurance payments are decent. I also barely use it because I recently moved to a place where work, groceries, and a few different forms of entertainment are within walking distance, so I pretty much only use it to visit my people in other states, go to state parks or when it's well below freezing (that's often from November to March here).
My boomer parents recently got a new huge SUV with all kinds of electronic shit they have no clue how to use. Just last month, some system on it that had absolutely nothing to do with actually driving the car crashed resulting in it shutting down at an intersection. I pretty much decided my next car will be an old Volkswagen Beetle, which can survive an EMP attack.

Because where I live people are assholes and don't respect other peoples property. Its not worth owning a nice car when people door ding you and leave shopping carts 1 inch from your car on a weekly basis.

>where I live people are assholes and don't respect other peoples property
So, Earth?

America.

>America
So, Earth?

I don't. My car is a 2018 family sedan.

I'm still driving my shitty car because I fell for the Model 3 reservation meme and I'm still waiting to get mine.

>all these triggered newfag replies
lmao

because car envy is fucking retarded in the year 1995+23. Expensive cars are only useful for publically waving your penis. My 2006 Accord does the exact same thing as a 2018 Lamborghini. Not to mention depreciation making it a piss-poor investment

Rather put the money into my house

Attached: 1517074756752.jpg (720x675, 91K)

pretty much all cars can go the speed limit these days, why pay more

pretty much this. i have a 2007 civic with 150k miles. it's my commuter, ski travel vehicle, and work taxi when we all decide to go out for lunch.

i'm not materialistic, but some of my friends are and try to buy new cars to show off. For the first two years they don't eat or drink in their car, drive it in the rain, or park it anywhere close to where they are going in fear of it getting dinged.

God I want an r32 gtr. Pic related is my car

Attached: 2018-02-04 10.33.17.jpg (2828x2828, 2M)

Z31 is cool too

I seriously hope this is satire.

I love it so much. The vg30 turbo is so damn reliable

Attached: 2018-02-04 10.49.02.jpg (3771x2121, 1.25M)

>My 2006 Accord does the exact same thing as a 2018 Lamborghini
t. shitbox driver in denial

Attached: kjw5r5avqec11.jpg (800x800, 113K)

>t. shitbox driver in denial
t. trustfund faggot

this

>Why do you drive a shitty car Jow Forums?
I don't have shitty car user I don't have car at all. Public transportation is reliable and comfy where i live.

I kind of wish the US would have public transit on par with like Japan on shit, even places in the EU. Our buses and subways suck dick

hello fellow WA user

Attached: 20180903_135312.jpg (1272x952, 511K)

I live 10 blocks away from my current job, i don't need a car

you don't need to be a trustfund faggot to realize any stock Honda will literally never compete with a Lamborghini

hello fellow WA anons

Attached: 10.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

>compete

compete with what? Waiting in traffic on a 70mph highway to get to work?

Good pasta of a cringy retard

Attached: 1990AMG6.jpg (1100x633, 401K)

Is a 2016 GTD a good car in your opinion? It's automatic because my left knee is fucked up to hell and back without possible repair.

People like you are why I can't stand Honda fags. Your accord is the same as a fucking Lambo? Please neck yourself

Only virgin Honda drivers wait in traffic, user.
Chad supercar pilots merely plow their way through the line of vehicles.

Because it has a racing stripe on it and I fell for that old trick hook line and sinker.
Also I mistook car unreliability to be like electronics unreliability, as in I thought it'd only last a few years and I might need to be careful with it. Little did I realise unreliable cars can break after a week.

Its a Fiat Grande Punto

Attached: VW_Phaeton.jpg (1200x625, 236K)

>>/o/

Attached: rw1ubmwkx2t01.jpg (900x627, 134K)

What fucking truck should I buy?

>My 2006 Accord does the exact same thing as a 2018 Lamborghini

Attached: 1512906554526.png (921x900, 880K)

I don't have a car. I live in the old city and my workplace is just 4 km away.

meanwhile on another place
>>/o/19679049

let's try with one more