If being gay is a choice

Why not fuck roasties and join our cause?

/Zdum44

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/gdhmT
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
archive.is/jH4L3
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
pfaw.org/report/anti-gay-politics-and-the-religious-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I want to fuck roasties

Attached: main-qimg-430936d5c57e7d161580b3c45c343a44-c.jpg (600x340, 25K)

but they are icky, u ever tried talking to them? being gay is way more fulfilling

Because discord is shit and e-dateing is stupid

discord is way better than skype or irc

Fulfilling as finding a cheating cockslut

monogamous homosexual pairings are totally possible

Good luck finding your unicorn since 99% of the fags on here are lazy and unfaithful cumdumps

True but it's the people that use it for e-dating like the scum on that server

that was true 20 years ago, sure, but things have changed now that we can marry

marriage doesn't work for straight couples let alone fags

actually gay men have a lower divorce rate than straight couples, women are the issue with that

you fool!! you messed with the natural order

Cuz yall narcissistic cunts who won the genetic lottery and flaunt their degenerate sexuality in public

Orange City, Iowa has an annual pride parade. Do you really think people are getting naked in rural Iowa for pride?

Attached: OrangeCity.jpg (482x358, 43K)

because it's harder for them to get another man if they divorce. and they can't cheat as easily as straight couples.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Genome-Wide Association Study of Male Sexual Orientation:

archive.is/gdhmT

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

News article summarizing the study:

archive.is/jH4L3

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

>cant cheat as easily

wot

u can find a dick to suck in an hour or less with an app if ur in a reasonably urbanized area

what

Attached: what on earth.png (225x225, 36K)

>hurr durr gay pride
Straight people don't need to take pride in being straight, that's my point fucking faggot

grindr makes it super easy to cheat

being straight and having straight sex were never crimes

Yeah and being gay isn't a crime anymore so shut the fuck up and go suck your sissy cock

but there are people who still actively want to make our lives harder just because they can

our pride is in triumphing over those people

If you stopped reminding everyone you're a bunch of faggots maybe people would hate you less

I think gay prides are shit as well. Outing is it too, like everyone cares about your sexuality.
You can fuck whatever you want but you don't need to act like it's special. Because if you act like it's special, it makes you look like you're just wanting attention and be individual. If gays want equality they shouldn't act like they're sooo different.

Attached: 1535076880390.jpg (570x320, 31K)

That's my point I'm sick and tired of being bombarded with LGBT pride horseshit ads they're no better than the whiny roasties they complain about

if you stopped reminding us that you are straight we wouldn't be marching in the streets still

We don't make it a fucking big deal unlike you

Stop acting like a victim.
Suck dick, no one cares.
Sexuality isn't something to publicly brag about. No straight person will ever say "Hey, I'm fucking straight, respect me!". Sexuality is something you can keep mostly in your four walls.

we don't need to keep that wrong genetic. if you know what I mean

Attached: Ey7MzaX.jpg (526x400, 63K)

yes you do lol, you spend millions of dollars pushing straight sex on gay people

>religion doesn't exist
k

There's the thing, if I could choose who to eradicate first I'd line you whiny faggots up in concentration camps and shoot you all down in that fucking deranged head you've had the misfortune to be born with. Go back to your containment board, this is Jow Forums's domain.

what
the
fuck
are
you
talking
about

is this some weird america thingy? gay "propaganda" is way bigger.

Attached: ArgumenttoGenocide.png (2402x652, 238K)

lol, nop there are religious groups spending millions a year trying to legislate gays out of existence

Go back no one wants a flimsy sack of shit roaming around the board

Which religious groups?
I think that's an america thingy.

Gay parades are nasty
But hey, double income no children!
Oy vey

you're right! I mean, if gay want to be gay because their are so lusty for be normal, it their problem.

In my opinion. homosexuality must not be political wing. only a fucking mentality sickness. only a problems with your dick and your desire

well judging by the people joining the server, i would say you are wrong

pfaw.org/report/anti-gay-politics-and-the-religious-right/

Hard to decipher but I think you got what I mean.
>Aug. 2002
Dude, please. You think I'm gonna read shit written 16 years ago?
Also, what I'm basically saying is, that you can live your gay thing. No one cares today, and no one in the public will call you out for it, because being gay IS NOT VISIBLE! It's completely private. No one needs to talk about it. It should be discussed in school once or twice but because it isn't normal (Yes, it isn't normal, but it's not something to be ashamed about either!) it shouldn't be more discussed than heterosexuality.
Homosexuals are a minority and that's neither something good nor something bad. You don't need to push it nor do you need to stop it.
I am Bi myself and if I want to suck dick I do it. I do it privately. Not my mother will know about it, not my friends, not my coworkers, NO ONE except the one I suck off.
The same thing is when I fuck a woman.
If I get a boyfriend ever, I will tell it my mother, but I will tell it to her the same way I would when I would get a girlfriend. I won't act like it's something extremely special. My mother will be surprised, and will either accept it or dis abandon me. Either way she can't do shit about it.

so much text

you are dummy and lazy dude

wow sue me breeder scum

in simple words. heterosexuality is a normal way for make a normal life and make our population to grow.

homosexuality is a weird kind, it goes down our population, probably it is a bit weird but, what can we do? nobody suffer because somebody suck a dick in their own home.

>it's annoying looks some homosexual couple? yes it is. for that homosexual must be more private

in fact the only wrong shit that homosexual have today. it's his annoying propaganda for some teenagers think that their are homos or bi because it's "cool" and "politically correct"

we already experience overpopulation

gays are widely hated still so theres not a whole lot of incentive to pretend to be gay if ur not actually gay

america is weird

Attached: 1530847736434.jpg (299x300, 10K)

we have overpopulation, but not in Europe. we need more white babies!!

look buddy, I hate gays so much because their are so triggered if you don't support his lusty movement. but it's true that the only mistake that have homosexual is our population.

also usually a lot of whites became gays in our generation

gays are a small fraction of the population to begin with so the issue is not gays but rather straights choosing to not breed

sexual liberties = no heterosexual marriage = no babies

sexual liberties = homosexual movement = homosexual marriage = no babies

so u want us to be more like sub saharan africa?

This too. And the problem of decreasing birth rates in Europe came from the solving of problems. When Life quality rises, people can concentrate more on their career and fulfilling of their dreams, making sure that their genes survive by making children becomes secondary. In Africa, life quality is way shittier than in Europe and children die MUCH often. That means that people will have more children so if one dies there are still 5 left.

If it's make more white babies and we can have a normal family. I'm agreed with it

why cant gays make white babies via surrogacy? why not incentivize gays making use of reproductive assistance techniques?

because that shit is unholy and don't have blood tie. (half of it of course)

unholy is not really a rational argument

if you force/pressure gays to have straight sex to breed, it will stress them mentally and make them less happy

a happy populace is important too

if you help gays who want kids to do so via adoption and surrogacy, thats societal useful as gays are way more willing to raise unwanted kids than others

>A state enforced gay/lesbian couples surrogacy program
Sounds hilarious

Attached: 1539973167726.gif (480x270, 414K)

If a woman gives birth, the biological mother will always be the mother in Switzerland.
Gays getting a baby by surrogacy is currently illegal in Switzerland.

Attached: 1535115593966.png (353x308, 58K)

Attached: 790.jpg (500x289, 26K)

Why did Allah create them then in the first place?

Attached: 1516358548153.png (544x638, 619K)

It wasnt him he gave choice to people and they make bad decisions

most surrogacy is not gestational so the woman who gives birth did not even produce the egg and the baby is not biologically hers

in the united states, courts now recognize both gay parents as the parents of the child, and surrogates who have sued have uniformly lost custody claims

They chose to be effeminate?

yes

Attached: 1539468505186.jpg (960x539, 45K)

homosexual is not normal, if we can live with this mentality like 2000 years, why now we need to think difference? I only think that be homosexual is not a crime but it's not a healthy life

oh no! YOU!!!!!

i mean it is normal in the sense that it re-occurs generation to generation despite moral opposition

BACK OFF BLOOODYYY BASTARD

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Europe would be fine without homos. why we need it now? why we need to think that their condition is normal? a lot of old psychologists agreed that homosexual is a pervert mind. why we need to change our mind because our time wants to think that it's right?

my dear foe, I will kill you this time

Attached: 1532871970840.png (1500x1065, 805K)

telling gay people to stop being gay clearly doesnt work and if being gay is genetic, then pressuring gays to marry straight people and have kids just makes more gay kids

telling gay people they are immoral or perverted helps nobody

I'm still kinda against gays getting a child by surrogacy. I'm scared that those LGBTards first want that the woman giving birth isn't the mother and then next we have that the child which has a pener isn't male.
Homosexuality is OK, but I'm against trans. Not being able to accept reality and ruining the own body because of it is a mental disorder.

goodluck with that yankeee

Attached: 1539674449175.png (578x705, 675K)

I don't say that homos must stop to be homos. it's more simple, only stop to tell these stupid teenagers that be gay/lesbo/bi is fine. that's the mistake here.

LGBT PROPAGANDA MUST BE ERADICATE

But it isn't genetic, sexuality is given by experiences. If you would raise every child the same way, and the first child raised that way would turn out straight, every child after that will also be straight.

I don't need your filthy commie luck, you are an easy prey

Attached: 1532870494203.gif (612x611, 677K)

in your wet dreams

Attached: 1540310700126.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

the woman giving birth is rarely the mother

gestational surrogacy is extremely uncommon in modern day assisted reproductive medicine, for both str8 and gay couples

typically a third party egg donor separate from the surrogate is used

trans is a whole different set of issues and id like to keep to the gay topic here

but telling them that being gay isnt fine isnt helpful, it just stresses them mentally and makes them unhappy

it isn't like saying that being gay is acceptable turns people gay who wouldnt be otherwise

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

my wet dreams will become true

Attached: 1532872837400.png (303x517, 15K)

You might just be bi if you think this.

lets take final stand at my thread you pussy

Attached: 1540252297876.png (1024x768, 24K)

he can go to the psychologist, it's a good option, as like the old times

That may be true with the genetic thing, but I still think that if you would raise a child with these "gay" genes the right way, he would still turn out straight. Experiences in life change one's minds more than genetics. There are studies that african children are worse students than european ones, yet if you send african children to a good school in europe or america, they are still able to reach an IQ of the average 100.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

I am bi

you will suffer so much hohohoho

Attached: 1540309904162.jpg (281x283, 13K)

who cant cure being gay since its an innate brain wiring thing

torturing gay people and socially pressuring them to not be gay only makes things worse

i dont think you can raise kids to be str8, plenty of notorious homophobes have had gay kids

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

News article summarizing the study:

archive.is/jH4L3

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

as i say you before. if he don't want to change. he can have a secret couple and hide his love from the society

it doesnt matter if you want to not be gay, a lot of people have tried dating the opposite sex and it simply isnt their preference and no therapy changes that

it is stressful to be romantic in secret, and stressing your population is a net negative for overall happiness and health

Stop sending me tons of archived articles, I'm not gonna read them, I ain't got the time. Also, you're probably from plebit, even though you're extremely retarded because your spacing isn't making reading your shit easier.
Also, that's your opinion, man.
Go back

Attached: man.png (754x424, 351K)

i havent been to reddit since they shut down coontown

it's best option for our society and the mentality health of our youthfulness.

they need to understand that his love is a corruption for our society and our own future. it's not bad be gay, but it's not healthy.

you didnt even come you really are a pussy

No wonder you think it can be manipulated, lol. I'd only like pussy no matter how I was raised.

Russia kun baka! I have an important discussion of our society and you only want a stupid war

Attached: 1532871399306.png (1000x900, 396K)

Important discussion about faggots?

Attached: images (7).jpg (216x233, 8K)

No thanks I won't join a data mining gay discord server.

Attached: c00afe1b-9d46-469f-9561-e5af248615a4.jpg (709x1200, 85K)

its healthy if you are born gay to not repress

repression is unhealthy and mentally harmful

how to stop the faggot ideology and try to don't look like a tyrant guy

Attached: 1540295148474.jpg (550x393, 39K)