What is the Jow Forums-approved vpn app for android?

What is the Jow Forums-approved vpn app for android?
the wiki reccomends Orbot, but it seems that it's no longer available.

Attached: 1507485240748.jpg (2048x2048, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thesirenmika/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vpn app???? You mean client? Literally OPENVPN unless youre a nigger sheep and use free VPNs.

yes i'd like it to be free please.

tits

if you want a free vpn like a nigger, use protonVPN

nice milkies

that nose piercing ruins it

Who is that milk dealer?

I WANT TO FUCK AAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1534191660691.png (808x805, 423K)

Have you checked the Google Play Store?
Has Orbot been removed?

why does every bitch these days have retarded face piercings and tattoos?

Attached: 1510735258988.jpg (918x597, 78K)

Wireguard is far better than openvpn especially when it's fully added in the kernel. But both are the only usable VPN rest are shit

set up a vpn server
use the native client
its actually that simple

Pretty much my wife

Also enjoy having all youre data harvested faggot

Our influence grows

>Nose piercing

Attached: 1535515149052.jpg (467x508, 35K)

Attached: you.png (345x337, 127K)

instagram.com/thesirenmika/

> Gaming Sarcasm Anime
DROPPED

Sirenmika

I she really was sarcastic, she'd go by thesirenmilka handler

Why is everyone so afraid of hep C these days?

MILK TRUK HAS ARRIVED

it's not that cute, it's just average but with big tits, anime irony and septum piercing or however it's called, those stuff turn me on so much

>yes i'd like it to be free please
>Yes I'd like it to mine my traffic and sell it to third parties for money.
Fix'd

privateinternetaccess has been court tested twice and come out clean both times, so they're solid. Mullvad has a lot of shills round there parts so they might be alright as well.

>What is the Jow Forums-approved vpn app for android?
openvpn on a (hardened) webserver in China

>the wiki reccomends Orbot, but it seems that it's no longer available.
people should stop thinking that security is as simple as a click and a password, its not. Apps themselves won't save you, and don't trust it unless its open-source and audited.

Orbot is still available.
I'd suggest X-VPN.

based horny and alone poster

ENDURANCE RUN

Is he/she a trap? Not gonna lie I got a stiffy either way

ONE WORLD IS MUCH LIKE ANOTHER

>feminist but actually hot
N-NANI?

WireGuard in kernel mode
/thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-123302.jpg (1080x2280, 199K)

>see pic
>realize how pretty she is
>start fantasizing
>remember I'm a fucking hermit
>remember she's human which automatically means she's probably a boring and soulless roastie that's selfish and hypocritical like all people and roasties especially
>remember no matter what happens will always be alone and the other option isn't much better if not worse
>instantly banish all thoughts and prepare for the next time this happens
Only the dead can know peace from this suffering.

Attached: 05d.png (540x540, 149K)

Milk truck just arrived

haha based and epic. a hot feminist hahaha those dont ever happen ahahhaha we really showed those SJWs hahahahaha like EPIC OWNAGE!!

Wiregaurd.

>The septum makes it bedder

Mummuh gib Mlekoyallah

Attached: 20180116_102138.jpg (320x518, 70K)

are you a real person

Attached: 1502923956930.jpg (460x345, 32K)

maam

Attached: milkerchamp2.jpg (1200x581, 114K)

Yes.

Attached: 1534980676675.jpg (560x612, 42K)

you'll make it somehow somewhere robot.
also use wireguard retard

Attached: 1430464139428.png (768x1024, 774K)

more like sirenmilka

Oh I wasn't asking for a VPN, I run my own OpenVPN server on a Raspberry Pi. I just clicked this thread because I became sad after seeing the pic. Nice trips and dubs by the way user. Pic related is plan to make it.

Attached: wojak7.png (450x367, 34K)

Jesus. You are so pathetic. Do you have friends irl? I can't imagine living like this. I would have killed myself a long time ago

No, I don't want friends. Jokes on you, I'm just building up the courage to kill myself.
Also,
>implying that's pathetic
The pathetic option would be to chase "friends" and worship roasties like an incel loser.

I much rather just focus on myself instead.

Attached: topkek25.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>detached earlobes
D r o p p e d

I want to stroke those ears!

The fact that you think people "chase" friends or relationships shows how far gone you are. It usually happens naturally since that is how human are wired. I like how you guys like to say "I like to focus on myself" which is what every cum guzzling Instagram whore says. The sooner you examine yourself instead of finding excuses, you will then truly be able to improve yourself.

You need to stop going to Jow Forums and move into a mental institution.

>like an incel loser.
lmao you ARE the incel loser.

Why?
>implying that my life choices have any effect on you
>you need to get urself a relationship and stop being so cynical11!!
>implying that saying you're focusing on self-improvement somehow makes you an attentionwhore
Congratulations on being good conforming goyim.

Let me tell you something, people all act in their best interests. Relationships are nothing but mutual exchange of resources, and when one party stops providing either mutual or one-sides gain to the other, the "relationship" breaks off. There's no such thing as selflessness, so why should I invest myself into anybody when I know they're just doing it to gain something from me?

Attached: 1527334979287.png (604x493, 128K)

>incel
>involuntarily celibate
>because barring yourself from normalfags and roasties voluntarily makes you an incel
Great thinking, bet you had to think real hard to figure that absolutely epic comeback out.

Attached: 1416868946579.png (330x319, 330K)

That's how life works. I can provide support, advice, humor, and knowledge and my friends can do the same. We've been friends for over 18 years and I know that we got each other's back.

You sound like a shitty person that provides no value of any kind to anyone. Your frogposting and cynicism is your way of coping.

You literally posted about a fantasy of some insta whore. Keep on coping faggot. I hope you yourself sooner than later.

mommy

Attached: 1520354620306.gif (448x315, 145K)

Sure, it may be coping, but at least it provides me entertainment and a valid means of escapism. Plus, every person I've ever opened up to or that I thought were decent people turned out to be dickhead. So I might as well be a dickhead too, right?
>try to help people
>expect them to be at least somewhat grateful or appreciate help
>get fucked for it
>they get angry because you didn't do more for them
Fuck that.

Attached: 1509207365247.jpg (421x834, 94K)

>implying i said any of those things

>because apparently now anything fucking roasties do for attention automatically makes you the same as them
Brilliant.
>spending time by yourself and focusing on self improvement somehow makes you worse because there're attentionwhores saying the same thing
Are you going to tell me that just because there are retards out there that want to get rich, anyone that wants to get rich is retarded?
Sounds like some pretty flawed logic to me.

Attached: wojaksmug.jpg (633x758, 56K)

Shitty people attract shitty people. I hope you find your way of becoming happy be it remaining as a robot or finally actually bettering yourself as a person. God speed.

Accidentally gave you a (You) mate, if you were the one talking about the mental institution let me tell you that it's a fucking scam where they drug you up with mind-numbing garbage until you're a mindless goy.

Take the tinfoil hat off, you are losing blood flow to your "brain"

It's not the '70s anymore.

What are you saying? Somebody called you an incel and you said you weren't but you had a moment of depression thinking of some girl since it is wired in every human to be with someone. Your post sounds like major cope since you spewed unrelated garbage.

Cheers to that I suppose.

Jewish milkies are the best :3

>it's not the 70s anymore
You do realize that if you research almost any anti-psychotic you're going to realize that they more or less have the exact same effects as all the other anti-psychotics of the 70s, designed to treat diseases that were invented to try and get Psychology recognized as an actual science?
>he doesn't know about the origin of antipsychotics
>he doesn't know that there's no definitive proof of the "chemical imbalance" theory and that medicines just impede your neurotransmitters
In a way, it's worse than the 70s now, because while in the past you had to be in a mental institution to get drugged, now the general public is not only advised to take drugs for any ailment of their but they also encouraged to admit any self-diagnosed illness to a "psychologist" who's really just a pill salesman.

what's the matter goy, you don't like our simplicity?

This fackin thread went reddit so facking quickly, jæsus christ

No, no, you don't understand mate. I'm not depressed thinking about the girl in particular. My tirade came from being generally disappointed in everything. It is less about a particular female or anybody in general.

I suppose you could say it started a train of thought that ended up with an autistic rant about roasties. Sorry 'bout not making that clear that I suppose.

Attached: 9e8.png (1280x958, 111K)

You would know haha

>You would know haha

Attached: 1535126198169.png (276x337, 176K)

How did the American White male go from Howard Hughes, Thomas Edison, Cornelius Vanderbilt, JP Morgan, and the like to these shit-bearded pricks who pose with their mouths open?

It started when women's suffrage was ratified

>too much of a pussy to ask women out
>only ever get affection from women that explicitly chase me
>have never asked a woman out in my life
>as a result, the only girls i get are slutty party girls
my gf and i have nothing in common

Attached: 1533687197691.jpg (250x250, 10K)

t. NEET chad

Attached: giwtwm.jpg (132x137, 9K)

>nose ring
every fucking time!

Attached: SeptumPiercingsAreTrashy.jpg (425x318, 21K)

>feminist
how do you know

volcel isn't much better, idiot

Sounds like you have it so tough in life, Chad

Attached: 555comeonnow.png (500x500, 349K)

i mean partying and sex is a majority of what many young people have in common, don't feel too bad about it.

didn't say they were hot

i don't like partying at all and sex sucks when ur circumcised and using condoms lmao

Attached: demo chat rules.png (296x151, 5K)

>ecelebs

Attached: judgement.jpg (536x446, 67K)

>didn't say they were hot
Yeah I'm sure 6 and 7/10s are so miserable to fuck and date

Attached: 1523559823719.jpg (480x480, 107K)

This

Get PIA it's like 7 bucks a month faggot

Orbot is very much available.

>6 and 7/10s

Attached: 1536017636393.png (640x480, 397K)

My pain is far greater than yours

i believe you, brother

Attached: 1534911388591.jpg (437x468, 55K)

quads of fucking real truth

The frogposting is strong with this thread. This is Jow Forums, not Jow Forums.

Orbot is Tor, not a VPN. The two do fundamentally different things.

Cute bikini top on that woman you stole from Instagram. Straps like that get tangled easily if it doesn't fit right though and for some reason many places don't do bikinis in bra sizes, because ??!!! It's bullshit.

Seconded. I cryptographically reviewed Wireguard. Passed with flying colours, it has multiple proofs. Even Linus Torvalds likes it, and that NEVER happens.

OpenVPN and StrongSwan are complete trash by comparison.

Cant be that bad

orbot is actually pretty cool

Agree, PIA proven themselves.

OpenVPN is completely free and open source