RIP Rightful Son of Rome

Stick this.

Attached: 1535858375334.jpg (598x1230, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=48&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
facebook/terrence.a.davis1
my.mixtape.moe/zsqlkc.mp3
thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=OP&lname=FAG&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=420&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

-UUUUUUUUU

>filename
>shitty screenshot again
nope

Right. It's like there's also a 0% chance someone would create a fake account and talk to himself. No one here is autistic enough, yet /b/ or whatever was able to find Sharia LeCuck's flag in hours.

Attached: B1402349-D44F-4F23-B958-310D667CAB80.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

jesus christ

Attached: F.jpg (237x43, 9K)

>gayming

F, sweet prince. F.

>facebook screenshot
It's about as real as Hillary's presidency.

Okay, this is Epic

Why couldn't his family at least get him another van so he could be sheltered? They could afford it, they're all upper middle class whites. Terry didn't want to stay with anyone, he wanted to travel, so they could have done this for him. It could have even been a beater in case he crashed it again.

you family will kill you if you do not participate

He killed himself. Pretty sure the obituary says train (so obviously suicide).

Link to obituary?

damn

searchquarry.com Another user said it was by train so presumably he paid to view the report.

his name is terrence davis and it's the 9th result

Fuck... I was holding on to hope that it was bullshit. I can't believe they finally got him.

Attached: 1463834555718.gif (500x720, 160K)

Old fake is old.

Terry is alive.

>discord
Not welcome on the holy internet, GTFO.

Typical conspiritard. Demands proof constantly, and when proof is provided, denies it. You're probably also going to tell me the earth is flat and the white trails behind planes are unspecified chemicals they're spraying to poison us.

Typical nay-sayer nay-saying with red herrings and ad hominems. Next you are going to tell me move the goal posts and put up a strawman.

>What is image editing software.

No proof was provided though.

I'd tell you to just get out for having 3000 notifications and Bluetooth on. But with discord you might as well kill yourself

So you confirm that you are a hopeless schizo along with your suicided (an) hero. At least we can agree on something.

Go back to eating shit retard.

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=48&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=

Do you know how death records work?

Yes. Do you? He's dead Jimmy.

No you don't. Stop lying. It doesn't make you cool.

You totally refuted all the evidence newfriend. Keep protecting your delusion.

There’s been nothing but shady sounding possibly edited screenshots you fucking nigger

You don't know how death records work. Stay lame forever.

His fucking facebook is memorialized. That is a process the family has to start. The obituary linked above matches in name, age, and names of the relatives. How fucking deluded are you that you don't see these as evidence? On top of that his last video was talking about "ascending to the throne", "purifying himself", and being an impure person in a town too nice for him to "pollute". Is it really far fetched that a schizophrenic man killed himself after posting all those things? You guys are hardcore tards.

You aren't helping your case retard. You got caught stealing money and got scared so made all this shit up. Get fucked and lost forever.

>You got caught stealing money and got scared so made all this shit up.
What? Are you okay?

facebook/terrence.a.davis1
I don’t see any memorialization on his real profile. Sit down, nigger.

facebook/terrence isn't even a real webpage... Are you retards from a Terry cult made up of people with mental illnesses or something.

anyone notice that terry never got any hate until those faggots were called for stealing his donations from him?

I'm watching him go to kmart right now. He was too pure for this world. Despite his racism, he was pretty innocent.

Kmart died too.

Can't be

Donate button removed from his website

in 2 hours we will know if he was the train victim or not

More like 6 and a half hours.

Oh yeah, forgot texas is living in the past

Audio recording from yesterday night of TheTemple admitting he larped as Terry for 4 months on faceberg:

my.mixtape.moe/zsqlkc.mp3

Interview TheTemple did today with The Goldwater where he digs his grave even deeper:

thegoldwater.com/news/35873-Interview-With-Terry-Davis-Imposter-TheTemple

From that interview we've got:

>Contradiction about being logged out of fake facebook account when it was memorialized

>Contradiction about having or having not told Terry's family that it was a fake account

>Won't give a straight answer about why he larped so hard as Terry for 4 months

>Says he only received one message (from Terry's mom) and never responded, but in the audio he claims he had a conversation with Terry's former boss

His comment about Terry's family adding him to groups is damning as well for several reasons. For one, he was in groups that people from KiwiFarms were in, not just groups Terry's family was in. It also proves that he pretended he was the real Terry the entire time to Terry's family. Why would they add a fake account to facebook groups that only Terry's family was part of?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180902-073922_Samsung Internet.jpg (1038x969, 410K)

Tshieks = ALEC MURPHY

Attached: received_339788470096886.png (1556x1384, 790K)

Nice shop glowing man

Literally not him. He didn't live in Las Vegas for did he travel there

Thats his registered address (his fathers house)

Anybody have a screenshot or video of him laughing at the picture of someone sewing an egg into a shirt

Glad he's dead. He was a cancer on the community.

this doesn't prove anything. you can make that site say whatever you want by changing the URL.

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=OP&lname=FAG&courthouse=Nevada District Court - Las Vegas&city=Las Vegas&state=NV&age=420&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=

So? What did he contribute to the world?
Nothing.
Fuck him.

>Contrarian niggers
I have just the place for you, faggots

Why are people so autistic to do this shit? Terry can't even die normally

are you a fucking idiot? like honestly, are you?
obviously add
>.com
at the end of facebook, do you not understand that Jow Forums has filters for facebook/link shorteners and other various websites?

And yes, it has that memorial thing. No, it isn't a fake facebook page made by someone else - unless they've been impersonating Terry for over seven years

The memorial on that page seems to have been added today... wasn’t there yesterday.

F

Attached: 2018-05-21 20_14_04-18-05 The Wanderers Choice.mp4 - VLC media player.jpg (1013x709, 56K)

the man is literally dead
his sister mentions it on her facebook
the family lives in las vegas, or at least his father does