How is a poorfag student supposed to be able to afford this shit?

How is a poorfag student supposed to be able to afford this shit?

Attached: 91183760-B8AD-48FD-88E4-AF8D9D8D416B.jpg (728x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By illegally downloading it?

Google drive

I got Office 356 for 1€ here in Germany. I also get a free Windows 10 Professional License and a Code for Visual Studio Enterprise. Have you checked the Microsoft site for a student program ?

.edu emails get office 365 for free?

no you see, the student loans are supposed to cover it

By using iWork instead.

/thread

Doesn't your school give out keys for free
If not use WPS

University 365 is intended to make it more affordable @ 4 years for $80. In fact, many places bundle the University card with freebie shit like store gift cards or video games.

If you're still broke, see if your Uni offers 365 for free. Most should.

libre office

I have it for free from university.

*gets arrested*

no need. next iteration of MS Notepad Deluxe™ does all that, and more. Eventually, it shall become Notepad OS™ and we shall have no further need of Other Things.

By using latex instead.

If required for classes, a decker uni will give you a copy. What? Are you flying Southwest U.?

It's $100 how fucking poor can you be.

Decker = decent. Fucking autocorrect.

You don't have to use it. You should be using LaTeX in college anyway.

My community college gives all of its students free MS Office licenses. It's pretty sweet.

Both true. How’d you pass the entrance exam?

just look for this
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus v16.0.4639.1000 (x86+x64) March 2018

>how is someone supposed to afford something the school provides for free?

Attached: 1522615040582.png (720x672, 401K)

We get licences to most Microsoft shit for free, even stuff like Windows 10 and Visual Studio Professional. Isn’t that a thing at most universities?

Web versions are free retard

Just use LibreOffice you dumb nigger.

Use LaTeX or just use Botnet docs or Libereoffice..Holy shit there are so many alternatives. Are you even trying OP?

Attached: hOOxd.png (675x735, 27K)

topkek

>implying libreoffice doesn't have major compatibility issues with Word

You get them for free t Finnish poster

You could always stop being a faggot about it on Jow Forums and code it better. It's open source. Or you could keep being a fag and use the google botnet already. It's """""free""""".

Most colleges get those for you for free.

Use LaTeX you brainlet.

As a student you will either be given a license for free or be entitled to a very discounted price

I just use word
Chances are if you need to use word, the place that requies it gives out keys for free

>living in a police state
might as well kys

The usual deal is that all members of the school community come under the school's Volume license. The community can extend to staff, students, staff's families and students' families. It is seldom policed unless the misuse become public.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME OP?

1) EVERY FUCKING UNIVERSITY HERE IN AMERICA OFFERS OFFICE FOR FREE FOR ALL MATRICULATED STUDENTS.

2) YOU CAN GET FULL LICENSES ON EBAY FOR LIKE $2 (AND THESE SHITS ACTUALLY WORK)

3) SEE NUMBER ONE, AND KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS POST TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW YOU FAILED SO HARD

Attached: 1422838744521.png (900x900, 487K)

>oi u got loicence fo' that software m8??

Pretty much. OP is a student though, so he has to get himself his own key, which he shouldn't since word isn't the only thing out there. If he truly lacks the autism for Libre office or Open Office, he could just use google's botnet. Works well enough, save for a few misgivings I have about the spreadsheets, as excel is somewhat better.

>using microshit
>while libreoffice exists

Attached: superlibrespeed_mach2.jpg (640x427, 152K)

We are assuming OP is Ethiopian kid without access to ebay or whatever else (which funnily enough is the case for Ethiopia).

If teachers are opening your .docx files, they're either stupid, or they didn't ask for it and you're wasting your time.

Export to .pdf, you retarded nigger. If not, Office has compatibility with Open Document formats like .odt.

Stop being dense.

>student
You get free m$ office keys.
LibreOffice, WPS, etc. exist. Google docs and M$ Office online exist. You literally shouldn't use the regular m$ office anymore. It's shit and has always been shit.

It doesn't. You can always download Microsoft fonts which are in 99% the cause of issues.

>student
Poodobe and Microsoft have extremely generous student programs and I'm certain that your school is enrolled in them (that is if you're American or Canadian)

It's not expensive, everyone should be able to afford $100 a year

*unsheathes VPN*

Office365 is actually free for students, (and teachers, and anybody else with a .edu email address)

products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education

>FBI! OPEN UP!
>GET ON THE GROUND, CRIMINAL SCUM
>THAT'S RIGHT FUCKER, WE KNOW YOU ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED MICROSOFT OFFICE

Attached: file.png (968x655, 1.06M)

Don't students tend to get huge discounts for most software?

Take a CIS/CS/CE/CA/SE class so they give you access to MSDN?

Yes. Even Adobe gives like 70% off

By not going to a shitty school that doesn't give you these for free.

>illegal
You go to civil court not criminal

Export to PDF you dense piece of shit

The ABSOLUTE STATE of libre fags.
You'd think you would've learned your lesson after the open office debacle or libbie-gate but, just like any other domestic abuse victim, you enjoy living the shit life

Attached: 1524982729062.jpg (852x581, 201K)

>*turns your 1 page paper into 99 pages of robo runes*

>imagine being so retarded you don't know you can get it for free from your school
Just drop out. It would appear education is a waste of your time.

This is free in my university
where are you from?

students don't need this.
non-retards use LaTeX instead.

> buy dirty cheap key on the internet
> enjoy office

Community college and Uni i went to had free office

I just edited my resume' saved in .DOCX file format, with LibreOffice this morning. What are you on about?

And exported it as a PDF, of course. Even then, Microsoft Office is compatible with the .odt file extension. Gas yourself.