Is this the best blender?

Is this the best blender?

Attached: 387FFABF-A765-4B5F-8A2E-ED92CAEC151B.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, this is.

Attached: 1200px-Blender_2.79.png (1200x698, 377K)

no blendtec is better
youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

vitamix is just stolen blendtec technology

/thread

how do they get away with charging so much money for these

fpbp

Blender is a powerful GNU software.

I've had great luck with this one. I even fill it past the limit and it chugs away, giving 2+ glassfuls of smoothie. Only thing that has gone bad is the seal/o-ring but not a big deal, I just have to blend it enough the first time or it will leak a little.

Attached: 815qi0FmN7L._SX425_.jpg (425x398, 27K)

I've had one of these for about four years. It's great. I've had to get a new blade, and at $10 it was surprisingly cheap to replace.

AvE tore down both, declared the Vitamix well built and the Blendtec chintzy. Then he ground up rocks in both. Vitamix survived. Blendtec didn't.

Its funny i lived with a dude who was a REP for Vitamix and shilled on all day about how good they were. He put ice cubes in the thing one day and it fucking EXPLODED.

Just give me my humble Brevile juice fountain with kale ginger green apples carrot cucumber and pineapple

Juicers > Blenders. This is a fact.

this blender will blend you!

Attached: 1517480151779.png (714x687, 121K)

If you juice you’re literally jooing yourself out of fiber and nutrients that you’ve already paid for. nutritionally speaking you’re much better off consuming that roughage, smoothies are the way to go for sure.

>great design
>well made
>built to last
>similar products literally cannot compete
they are basically the apple of the blender world

There is no fucking way my mouth can possibly eat 3 green apples, a big stub of ginger, a whole bunch of kale, 3 carrots, a cucumber and half a pineapple raw with - outh gagging.

I have hard enough time just chewing away one large apple. In juice form i just sip away all morning from 600ml stainless drink bottle

Yeah there may be technically more nutrients and protein in the raw fruit, but nigga you physically cant consume it , let alone carrying that bulky food around with you. Also friendly reminder your body does not process fibre and its what you shit out. Most of the wast in the juice catcher is pure fibre.

the absolute state of blendlets...

Attached: fat controller.jpg (600x480, 37K)

>I cannot eat the whole apple, so I'll just drink a bit of sugarwater instead
Ok retard.

How is that possible? I can fuck up ice cubes all day with my Vitamix 3600.

If you’re honestly recommending not consuming fibre your a brainlet user. Fibre is incredibly important for proper digestion and good health. Soluble fiber, like that found in apples, carrots, peas, green beans, and citrus fruits, dissolves in water and slows down digestion, which helps manage your blood sugar levels. Insoluble fiber, which is in vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, and dark leafy vegetables, adds bulk to your stool and stimulates your intestines into action.

what kind of a toothlet can’t chew through a large apple?

What is special about the blender? Its just a motor with PWM as the pot. The motor probably doesn't cost much but thats the source of its power. Its simple physics, use a better motor and you generally get a better blender

ONLY as long as you don't blend rocks in it

the thing is built to last. their refurbs even have an absurd warranty on them.
oh man you should make your own blender if you're so great.

Yeah, I remember watching both videos and be surprised at how poorly built the Blendtec is. It's not that the materials are bad, it's that it was assembled as hastily as they could.