Shall we do another grand prank?

Hello Jow Forums, it's me again, 3D user.
You may remember me from a thread a few days ago, OP was saying that we need to do another iOS 7 microwave prank again, this peaked my interest.
Over the past few days, I have been thinking of a plan to pull this off again, but on a much larger scale.
My proposal? A large image like before, going over the brand new StoveUp technology, where you place iPhone Xs on a heated surface, and the phone converts the heat into charge for the battery.
Along with PressUp, a charging technology that, when you hit your phone's screen onto another person's iPhone Xs screen, it will transfer power between the devices, the more you hit, the more power.
And finally, ShakeUp. By shaking your device, it converts the rapid signals from the Accelerometer into charge for your battery. The more sudden the shake (I.E, a drop or whack), the more power you get.

But I wasn't going to stop just at an image, No no.
I am a hardware designer and I do concept animations for YouTubers, and I was planning on doing an iPhone Xs advert showcasing these new features set to the up-beat Apple advert styled song "Wings" by Little Mix.

For the record, here's one of my older animations.
youtu.be/KrqlyZOHHHw
Pic also related, is of my creation exclusively for this post.

Now, what do you say Jow Forums? Are you ready to make history once more?

Attached: render4.png (1920x1080, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discrap.gg/HKxJse9
bgr.com/2016/02/15/iphone-date-1970-fix-how-to-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this shit nephew

>attempting to catch lightning in a bottle twice

Attached: 1533847231595.jpg (900x900, 460K)

The advert would have been about a minute or two long, quite similar to my other animations.
If we decide to go through with it, I'd like some anons who have an iPhone X to screen-record them on the lockscreen, and then plugging in their device.
After that, they would playback the recording and then start shaking their device, and as if it was real, the device would suddenly start "charging"
Something similar with a stovetop would be good too, it doesn't have to be on to fool the iphaggots.

What do you say? Shall we brick more dumb people's phones?

Attached: stetphone2.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I've got a discrap where I post updates frequently, and we also have some more people who are in on the hoax.
Join in
>discrap.gg/HKxJse9

Attached: render2.png (1920x1920, 2.08M)

>me
>5 minutes with inspect element on applel's website and photoshop
>brick thousands of itoys

>you
>millions of hours tryharding
>not even a single bite
lmao

Attached: 1530170243939.png (1017x1014, 245K)

Based OP uses Kdenlive to edit

Holy fuck I've never laughed this fucking hard at anything in my life. Good on you, user, that seriously got me.
>am a looniux user
>"what's video editing?"
Seriously, we're lacking in that department.

Attached: untitled2.png (1920x1080, 418K)

(You)

Attached: image0.jpg (704x522, 35K)

Sounds like a great idea.

This is retardedly complex, choose one lie, keep spreading it, and stick to it. Also time it with the release, we are way to early for this shit.

>applel
bgr.com/2016/02/15/iphone-date-1970-fix-how-to-video/

Work smarter, not harder.
iCucks are gullible fucks, it's not about how clever and realistic you can make a fake ad look, it's how interesting it is that iToddlers will actually try to do it.

Attached: 1532794729182.jpg (994x745, 189K)

Too bad it wasn't you though.
t. just asked the actual mastermind

Attached: yous.webm (1280x550, 1015K)

>be me
>posting on a 2007 Mac Mini
>actively using an iPhone 4S
>actively using an OG iPad Mini
>actively using a Macbook Air
>actively using an iPod Touch 4
Thank god you told me this shit was fake, I was about to microwave them all so I could get the new iPad Pro!
Seriously though I know that most apple users are retarded but not ALL apple users are retarded.

>not ALL apple users are retarded.

Attached: 1528604803777.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

bump. give us propaganda OP

t. jealous wincuck and or lintard can't figure out how to use Mac OSX

It's piqued, not peaked

>mfw this thread is now being bumped by grammar corrections
this is a lost cause

sage.

Attached: Franklyn-Hernández_02.jpg (3346x2211, 677K)

OS

OSX 10.8.4 is a solid OS

It's a spelling correction, not a grammar correction.

>fagOS
>solid
A solid piece of shit.

Piqued*

>New charging feature
Microwave one put people on edge. Can't do it again. Slap shit is fucking idiotic.
The waterproof one was a best thought out. Take something that people want on an iPhone and make a fake "fix" for it. No headphone jack, already done as well.

It has to fuck the phone the first time, so make sure it can't backfire.

I'm thinking something that "removes" the notch. I don't have any ideas though.

I was in a group on /b/ a while back making some shit to tell people the iPhone X was drop-proof up to 6m, never finished anything. But probably still have all the shit if it would be interesting enough

I’m thinking that might be too obvious though

Attached: 4L_jxcVNY8L.png (527x565, 19K)

Go back to /a/ with the other pedos namefag.

We can always use magnets as well...

If you put the iPhone XS's back near a powerful magnet, it will charge quickly.

What does this do? Not an iPhone user but want to know.

see

Fuck off, those ideas are fucking retarded.

Try harder to be relavent OP

So does this mean that there won't be a gold iPhone?
Also, is there any chance that the cheaper of the three new iPhones will use the old design and not the ugly new design that prevents most people from comfortably using the phone with one hand?

I'm gonna assume you thought you were in
but clicked this one instead, because that's the only way your post makes any sense.
Which btw, I was the one who made the render in that post too, but I wasn't the user on /b/ who posted that.

So the whole gold thing was faked by you?
Because I always really wanted a gold colored, stainless steel phone. :(

>pretending to know me

>pretending to be me

Attached: Capture.jpg (797x478, 85K)

What? No, the gold thing is legit. It's coming this year.
Although, I don't actually believe the 9to5mac 'leak' though, but I don't claim to have made it, that was a stupid /b/tard taking my work out of context.

Tryharder

Maybe you should make some changes to the iPhone model and leak it to a tech journo. Have them write up the article

Ah, I've tried that, but no dice. Sadly, they're not as stupid as I once thought.

Attached: untitled3.png (1920x1080, 695K)

Silly tripfag, if anyone's a tard it's your dumb fruit cult ass.

>Sadly, they're not as stupid as I once thought.
Is it because the renders are trash?
That iPad video was horrible. 95% of it is black to mask the trash modeling.

Make a leak that shows ANOTHER notch at the bottom that's for more cameras to improve the FaceID bullshit and for a second front facing speaker, so it has dual front facing stereo.

It seems like a well designed idea, but people will be all like, "WHAT TWO FUCKING NOTHCES?!"

>mod is using w10
>the state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1532516622629.png (432x616, 215K)

>two notches
Oh come on, these people are stupid but they're not that stupid.

I don't know, man. Apple making an iPhone with dual front facing speakers would be a pretty big deal, but doing it with their new design would require a second notch.

This but unironically. Genuinely memorable internet moments can't be forced. They happen on their own, through people.

It was a bug that bricked the phone. Was only a problem for a few days before getting patched.