RGB is gay

Why is RGB shit so popular? I don't understand the appeal.

Attached: E7919101-5542-4E28-AA62-A6598FA2AB3F.gif (480x270, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flashquark.com/product/pbt-pudding-keycaps-black-and-white-oem-profile-104-keys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is gay. It's for kids who want A E S T H E T I C but don't realize that they end up having a fag pride parade sitting next to their desk.
Better to have no LEDs in your case and just build and configure your system so it runs perfectly

R G B

Agreed. I like having a modest case and could care less if it has a panel or a light show in it because it's under my desk.

Kids love christmas tree. Autism love plain box. Any sane man would use any case that fit their needs.

gaymers

because their mum pays for the computer and for the electricity bills

If i were to do a full out wc build id probably use rgb ram and mobo. No point i getting it for my windowless define s

I hate it mainly because companies will charge $50+ more just to slap some LEDs on their shit, and then not even offer a non-LED version

Because you are a grandpa

Really user?

Attached: eLFCOKn.jpg (3840x2160, 2.65M)

It's too bad how cheap and popular it's getting. I only went after parts I wants for performance/value. MoBo, fans, case, and other shit all have lights on them.

>could care less
*couldn't. The point of the phrase "couldn't care less" is that you give so little a shit that it is impossible for you to care less than you already are. There's a difference between grammar nazi-ing and telling retards to stop being retards. What you're saying is literally the opposite of what you think you are trying to say.

What keyboard is this?

I realized that but it isn't like you can edit after you reply so get off my ass

This is cool tho.

being a fag is trendy nowadays, so you answered your own question

cuz muh gaymen

You're totally right!
I'm so getting CMYK lighting for my next build.

This can be applied to any rgb mechanical keyboard, just get pudding keys from any reliable store. Example: flashquark.com/product/pbt-pudding-keycaps-black-and-white-oem-profile-104-keys/

Pic keyboard is Pok3r for reference.

I had case fans with LEDs and I just cut off the LEDs so it could stay on at night without brighting up my bedroom.

Didn't mean to quote by the way.

I'd just put some sticky notes or tape a few pieces of paper over it if I was in that situation. I had to buy a new case because my HP prebuild case from 2009 doesn't have enough expansion slots. Unfortunately I got a case with red fans in the front but the case was 50% off so I just went with it.

RGB is one of those things when done tastefully looks great but it's easy to go overboard with it.

This is the ideal case

Attached: A58F3199-B5DB-4FDC-A51E-EED3BFE60800.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

Enjoy your no-airflow case.

Onions? I only got an RGB keyboard because I like to change the color to a non-standard one and for being able to color code certain keys in certain games.

My CPU (stock frequency) doesn't go over 55C at full load and I'm using the stock cooler. It has holes in the sides and shit for what it's worth.

Its how the illuminati control the population, by spreading the gay through flashing rainbow colored fans and lights.

RGB was meant to allow someone to use any color they want without having to make things a specific color, but everyone just uses it for a light show

Nah, having the option to change the color is nice, but a full blown rainbow rgb is almost as gay as a black pc case with red lights.

How come those fans are rgb. What model is it? I need a few of those

"RGB is gay" is Republic of Gay

saged

I have a black haf 912 and red lights, it's great.