/csg/ Chink Shit General 中国垃圾

Urban fishing edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• user buys lgbt keyboard • unknown chinkshit radio is said to be used by ISIS in syria • Chinkshit is suspected to give anons the gay • user cleverly dodges customs tax on his chinkshit phone • user buys cpu cooler • user engages in the traditional custom of showing off placed orders • user hallucinates on chinkshit • Chink sneakers • user buys some camping shit • user buys industrial chinkshit and minipc and other stuff • user's earphones come in 以前

Attached: big oil.jpg (650x363, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67438658
youtube.com/watch?v=YKiCm26z5F4
youtu.be/labVvLSXyhA
amazon.com/dp/B01K8A29BE/
aliexpress.com/item/Material-Environment-friendly-material-Bricks-number-1053pcs-Package-no-original-box-new-in-sealed-bag-Bubble/32792048456.html
s.aliexpress.com/ziyQbqYj?fromSns=Copy
s.aliexpress.com/jAviUfIn
brickset.com/sets/75105-1/Millennium-Falcon
warosu.org/g/thread/62185560#p62203761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a fake thread. Continue using the old one until someone creates the proper /tsg/ - Tianmen Square General.

Saged and reported for breaking the racism rule.

I need to buy another set of these.

Bonus points if you guess what they are.

Attached: shiny.png (333x330, 73K)

It's Tianenmen Square you tards

they're pretty good

Attached: IMG_20180904_154718.jpg (4160x2340, 998K)

urethra dildos

Can confirm.
Size and form are nicest from all IEMs I've tried so far.

They would be very painful. They aren't urethra dildos.

you're a big guy

UUUU

Is there any tablets with a digitizer for drawing with a stylus? Also why aren't there any sd card brands listed on the wiki?

UUU

UUU

Attached: 1488929344917.jpg (2000x1127, 101K)

I can already see where the cable is going to fail.

Buss-bars for DIN-rail MCBs?

STOP using racial slurs, that's really not okay.

Keep /csg/ but let's refer to it as Chinese Stuff General in the future.

Nope.

Nigger kike chink coon spook beaner faggot tranny jap

don't kink the cables like that man

I'm white so I'm not affected, but a lot of people are hurt by this threads title.

Hint: This appears related to something hung in Linus Sebastian's office.

They are supposed to be like that.
Inside that black heatshrink is metal wire that takes all the the hardships on itself.

only whites are hurt by this

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67438658

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

parts for a chastity cage?

>hung
Linus's black boyfriend

nah, nothing beats the zs3 (when it comes to size, form and comfyness)

>get redmi note 5
>only 1 (white) color for notification light
The fuck, my old Mi 4A got more than that

Fuck, didn't know that

Attached: mad.jpg (448x321, 113K)

tf you need them for it drives me nuts when my old xperia whines about battery status even when it's charging and there's no way to turn it off besides physically blocking it

I wasn't expecting that either, chinks got me by surprise, hell that's a fucking downgrade compared to Note 4

>zs3
Can't agree, nor can I disagree — never had them. But they seems bigger, and for me killer feature of the ED16 is their small size — with my small ears it's a perfect match. Four-six hours straight with them is no problem. Next in comfinnes for me are ZSR, and with them my top time was about two hours.

>indicates phones battery when its charging and when its done charging
>can tell difference between missed call and an unread text
>can set up separate color for app notifications

still seems like a minor gripe, just change your habits, use double tap to wake or something

So I got the Xiaomi Mi A1 (2017) and its camera is simply shit. My older Samsung Note 4 (2014) does do much better pictures.
So can anybody tell me if the Xiaomi Mi A2 does a better job when it comes the camera?

Attached: memepad.jpg (1076x1452, 652K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YKiCm26z5F4

Install GCam

>keep buying shitty phones
>keep complaining how shitty they are

youtu.be/labVvLSXyhA

Shut up nerd

If you took that pic with the camera it looks good to me.

Geez, it's already up to the S9; I'm still using an S3.

how old are you

I think he is in his thirties.

Took that picture with the Note 4. Installed GCam now and it looks much better desu. Will try a little more...btw should I use HDR in general or does it rise the probability of getting a shitty photo because of my movements?

If you're using GCam you'll probably just want to keep HDR always on

Yeah, it's an improvement. Thanks /csg/.

What is the cheapest/best bang for buck WiFI access point the chinese make (I'd much prefer to install OpenWRT on it).

Is it the Mi Router 4?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE user BUT A TP LINK V500, YOU CANNOT CHINK ON APS YOU STUPID IDIOT

This pls.

How is that a problem?

Attached: 1529616086357.jpg (450x539, 100K)

How about all of you faggots go back to that social shithole you came from?

For example, I have WhatsApp, Blue light for group messages, purple light for personal messages. With just one light it isn't possible.

I'm in EEU looking for gf (strictly female)

Where is the Ukrainian guy, r u the unstable one?

Mi Router 3G, because it has official OpenWrt support.

Cheapest decent enough for sata 2 30GB or so SSD?
And yeah right now I have 17gb used so I don't need more than that

Attached: 1536085305545.jpg (456x424, 73K)

just switch on your phone and look at the fucking message you sperg

You aren't gunna find a 30gb ssd unless you get something really old or a flash drive.

amazon.com/dp/B01K8A29BE/
hopefully $30 doesn't break the bank.

How do I shop on Taobao? There's a lot of cool Taoist magic paraphernalia there that I can't get through Aliexpress.

>tfw your boss hires 2 qt Chinese interns
are Chinese girls dtf?

are you doctor? or lawyer? executive?

Well amazon have 17€ 60gb SSDs with prime so I get them in 1 day so getting that would be plain retarded

So, which brand is less shit from this ones

kingdian, kingspec or TCSunBow?

>are Chinese girls dtf?
Are you?

i'm your dad

Chink legos spotted on newest LGR Thrifts!
aliexpress.com/item/Material-Environment-friendly-material-Bricks-number-1053pcs-Package-no-original-box-new-in-sealed-bag-Bubble/32792048456.html

Attached: 1510095071624.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

no I am a developer

yes of course

Help, want to try different IEM, what should I get if Im looking for something balanced, good bass but no niggger in a car bassy and ok price.

ooohhh sofware deveroper how much money you make

I'm thinking of getting a mi band as a gift for my gf and one for myself. Which store on all should I buy them from? Which version of the band should I buy? Is it a bad time to buy them, after the sale and all?

Just get a kingdian, they're pretty cheap and come recommend here. A 30 gb one ought to cost something like €10.

>41€
:(

Scratch that, here's one
KingDian 2.5 SATA SATA2 SATA3 SSD Most Competitive Series S100 16GB 32GB 60GB 120GB S280 240GB 480GB SSD
s.aliexpress.com/ziyQbqYj?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

s.aliexpress.com/jAviUfIn

The Lego set is over 100€
brickset.com/sets/75105-1/Millennium-Falcon

RIGHT
several months ago someone posted a picture of how their "discreet package" had a visible outside item description that read something like HENTAI FUCKDOLL; ANUS VIBRATOR; SPARKLE LUBRICANT
does anyone remember the post? I recall it was hilarious

Attached: 1532739577723.jpg (2448x3264, 504K)

Attached: 1527874465016.jpg (674x674, 74K)

There exists a rift between the familiar and the warp of the familiar.

Americans have reached a point in their culture where most of it is like Vaporwave, remakes, homages and sequels, a persisting cultural nostalgia that vaguely reminds them of the past.

They can't dream up new stories about the present so they continue simply recycling the past. They are on the brink of a suicidal cultural rupture which is why they are so drawn to the fantasy worlds created by the likes of Trump, QAnon and Alex Jones.

Attached: chinese ass.png (640x640, 371K)

aww yisss that's the one I was searching through the archives for
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 123.jpg (960x720, 84K)

warosu.org/g/thread/62185560#p62203761

Damn shes thicc, i want he to sit on my face

keep in mind the resale value, the knockoffs are good for children who are going to lose parts, but for an AFOL it might make sense to go for the real deal, especially if you can find it with a discounted price or used in good condition

I've been laughing for 5 minutes straight at this

Are there any good chink bbq grills? Want to make some chinese bbq

Just go to lowe's or home depot and buy a clay flowerpot plus a cheap round replacement grate for a charcoal grill.

>penis lock male

We are either on the brink of a new European Renaissance or of a thousand years of chaos.
Either the right/whites succeed in taking back control of their destiny, rediscover what made the west great and reach for the stars. Or whites go silently into the night and their clueless killers infight in the ruins of Western Civilization and get chinked in the end.

>get chinked in the end
Heh, I'm already learning Chinese on Duolingo.

Hope you know that every majour post company can scan or search up that code because it is a registered sending.

And since you know that now I'll also have to tell you that I can also look your adress up when I'm at work. Ask that guy with the loli hentai mousepad if he would post something with the R code again.

Attached: 1522607917073.jpg (480x370, 20K)

What are you gonna do, send 'em free butt plugs?

>look your adress up
read the thread, you postal fucking retard. the image was posted last year

Don't bother, Duolingo is a waste of time for East Asian languages.

Jow Forums?..

not unstable, emotional though

No they aren't you retard

Attached: 1446164643694.jpg (1008x716, 311K)

I have Logitech S220 speakers, they're okay but is there anything here that would be an upgrade?

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x769, 66K)

hi newfriend, i would like to inform you that over the years several anons have completely doxxed themselves in this general, and not even once was there a report of someone receiving a free (not ordered by self) dragon dildo in the mail.
have a good summer, or whats left of it

yes