When did you stop being a "gamer"? I was 19, I just progressively lost interest in video games...

When did you stop being a "gamer"? I was 19, I just progressively lost interest in video games. I'm 24 now and I think the last video game I played was Overwatch (3 months ago).

Attached: pepeannoyed.jpg (250x241, 7K)

fuck off

> Jow Forums - Video Games

The point of the thread is I grew out of video games and into tech.

>3 months

When was the last time you played a video game?

This.

I didn't. The last time was last night.

When I realized how expensive it all is. I occasionally play Sims 2, but I really just build houses and never make any sims.
It's called growing up.

When I started fucking your mom instead.

>stopped playing games 5 years ago
>played a game 3 months ago
user....

17 y.o is OK dont play videogames.

when my wife's son was born

Single player games get boring once you've played them for a few years. You realize that they're all the same shit, pretty much. (Very rare exceptions can exist.)
Multi player games never get boring, just like playing basketball or football IRL doesn't get boring.

>grew out of video games
>played overwatch
You were never a gamer to begin with

If you were smart you would learn how to pirate games

I hope you have installed gentoo after losing interest in video games?

How is video games expensive? After the initial investment (which is not very high if you don't want top of the line) there are virtually no other costs. Barring subscription based games you can have a mid-teir rig with all free to play, pirated, and cheap games for unlimited play time at a low cost.

Multiplayer games are even more repetitive. Same maps and characters over and over again which means the same strategies will be used over and over again.

when i got bored of sc2 and playing shit on fightcade. most new multiplayer games just suck.

He's probably a console fag
>hundreds for the console every few years
>have to pay for (((subscription)))
>60 or more bucks for one game
>have to pay for DLC
That's just off the top of my head. You have to remember most of the guys that spend money on games are poorfags, underaged or in college

The kind of tech Jow Forums is into is more retarded than any video game, so I don't really understand your logic of "grew out".

It's not about maps and characters. It's about the competitive and social aspect, just like with IRL sports.

I haven't tried many MP games, though. Maybe some really are boring.

My gaymer desktop died, and I couldn't get myself to justify getting a new pc to play modern games. Most games relesed after the xbox360 don't really seem like they are worth playing. Or maybe I'm becoming a boomer