What's your excuse for not getting industrial extreme gaming chairs besides being a poor poojet?

What's your excuse for not getting industrial extreme gaming chairs besides being a poor poojet?

Attached: [email protected] (438x420, 16K)

I don't want, or need, my chair to look like it's a goddamn NASCAR vehicle.

enjoy your shit performance faggot, you need racing stripes in modern workstation builds

My chair is both more confortable and expensive than a DX Racer ripoff?

Because I'm not 500 pounds so I can afford to not buy industrial grade equipment to sit my ass, but I can see why an american may need something like that, chances are you aren't going to sit up if not one a day to pee and once a week to shit.

I'm Jow Forums, I don't need comfort.

I have one. It's shit.
Back support is trash, the lower back support is too big, it's obviously targeted towards gamer manchildren, the armrests don't rotate or change height, no tilting sensitivity screw-thingy, etc etc
But I got it on sale for $50 so I guess it was worth.

I hate the pillows. They feel like what it would be like to shove pillows on a normal chair and is the reason they aren't included, they feel uncomfortable. If you aren't pressing back in them, your body is contorting around it, and it just is like a giant bump pushing into you.

are gaming chairs actually worth it so far all I can see is people get them because streamer get them for free so they look at them alot. arnt like real "nice for your back" chairs worth like 30k or some thing.

think im going to sit on my ass until the chair market improves"

Attached: INSC1-Integra-Sidechair_Almond.jpg (937x1361, 122K)

I bought one, it wasn't THAT much more expensive than an office chair from a reputable brand, and a lot more comfy. Just because something has gimmicky gaymur shit plastered over it doesn't mean it cannot also be good for what it is.

because herman miller exists

Lol

Because I want an office chair, not a racing car seat.

This and only this.

It would make me feel like a faggot on par with cuckold or a furry. Gamers are a low form of life.

>industrial

Because they're objectivley very ugly chairs

What do people honestly recommend for a chair?

I currently have some staples chink shit that is god awful. Thinking about buying this ikea shit.

Attached: 0399810_PE563882_S5.jpg (500x500, 13K)

I have two Ikea chairs, one is that, the other pic related. There isn't anything wrong from these chairs
>inexpensive, could buy one for 100 monei
>all metal frame
>pretty comfy on the butt and for quick nap
>height is adjustable and you can also recline them
The back grid is useful in summer to make your back breathe instead of bath in sweat.

Attached: ikea.jpg (380x380, 12K)

not really comfy to sleep on if you ever fallen asleep in a chair.

They break easily, someone I know has fallen in it while drunk several times and the arms fell off and shit.

I have the Markus, it's great and /comfy/.

idk if they've changed but I had some version of that chair and it was literally useless

>Thinking about buying this ikea shit.
it's shit

post something better

>industrial extreme gaming chairs
can't find one that goes well with my mechanical meme keyboard

>he unironically believe that if he pays a 1000$ on a chair he's getting something more than covered foam
delusional, no point in going bezerk on chairs.

Because I got an Embody for half price through the company that supplies most of our office's furniture.

I have a Steelcase Gesture for my home. Get good poorfag

he needs an expensive chair.
poor retarded kid can only socialize via webcam, without personality and without a flashy chair there's really nothing much to look at.

this chair gets recommended a lot but honestly i don't like it. it might just be a personal thing but i hate the overall shape. the headrest feels like its constantly pushing my head forward. its also not very configurable. i bought a second one when i moved cross country and i honestly wish i had just spent a little extra for a herman miller

I can already feel the pain, this stupid shit looks uncomfortable
Also >5 instances of the word EXTREME
>the E is red
Corny, zero style whatsoever. If you had any chance of getting laid before, you now have none.

>he thinks a chair in his house will determine whether or not a woman will have sex with him
yikes, how long you been a virgin for bud?

Attached: soy.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I can't find any chairs $100 or less that have a headrest, this is kinda gay.

just bought a fancy ass steelcase leap and the fucking thing hurts my legs. i have an older steelcase criterion and don't have this issue at all. anyone else run into this?? thinking about selling it and going back to the old ass criterion

Attached: PLT1_re-size_leap.jpg (366x294, 90K)

I'm thinking about buying one of these too but I feel scammed because they recently raised the price from 179 to 199. Sucks because these have gone for 100 in the past.

I'm not a gamer. I actually have a life.

>and the fucking thing hurts my legs.
It's a lousy, overpriced, meme chair. It's God's way of punishing those with more money than brains.There's literally nothing about it's design that rivals a gayming chair. It's got gayming chair armrests for fuck sake.

what do you suggest as an alternative then? i think a seat angle adjustment may be key. the criterion has one but steelcase ditched it for an unadjustable "flex edge" on the leap & gesture

I get laid frequently, people who buy this chair get no bitches, full stop

Completely unnecessary, my task chair cost a fraction and achieves good posture and comfort for anything PC related and my inflatable chair is ideal for TV gaming or enjoying a beer on the patio

I can see at least one thing wrong with those two: they don't have adjustable armrests.

>$300 chair
>expensive
It's literally made of plywood backing and compressed foam, it's not expensive and it certainly doesn't feel expensive. My Steelcase Gesture is 3x the price + I have a full grain leather high back chair to just lounge in (priceless).

fucking zoomer thinks racing chairs are good when all it gets you is streamer/gamer cred. engoy your golem back while playing fortnite kiddo.

I'd never recommend a chair to anyone. I'm a firm believer in testing chairs out in person and evaluating the comfort and quality. Granted, you sometimes have to eat shit and compromise. For instance, you'd look like a huge mongoloid if you had a DX Racer in your workplace, no matter how comfy you thought it was.

Went to try chairs over weekend. Sat in a bunch. Humanscale, HM, Steelcase. Aeron Chair said to me, welcome home user.

Attached: b2c_3x4crop.jpg (1200x900, 64K)

I have a Herman Miller Mirra 2 that I got from an office liquidation sale. I really like it, mesh bottom and back are must-haves. I can't even imagine sitting in a vinyl piece of shit gaming chair for more than an hour or so.

Attached: Mirra2Chair_defaultback&$b2c_1200x900_jpeg$.jpg (1200x900, 64K)

lmao, why are there holes cut for a racing harness? Do you drive that chair to work? No thanks, i don't want to look like a complete idiot.

Those casters, made to look like racing wheels. It's all so tiring.

lmao, why are there holes cut for a racing harness? Do you drive that chair to work? No thanks, i don't want to look like a complete idiot.

Kek, I hadn't even noticed.
It looks like a toy car

Anyone know where you can get a decent deal on a leap or gesture in Canada? I have a Mirra 2 I bought but the fucker broke twice one me. Indestructible my ass.

hey what's your height and weight? just curious.

hey i'm buying a steelcase gesture for myself this christmas. i was looking at leather, but thought it would be kinda silly when there are fibers that actually dissipate heat and moisture better. are you enjoying the leather? any regrets?

I'm fat and it probably wouldn't last :(

I hear the armrests are crap.

My Gesture is cloth, the other chair is leather. A leather task chair is the dumbest thing you can purchase.

They look like shit and aren't as comfy as a lazyboy desk chair

oh thank god. i thought you meant your gesture was leather and that was somehow a good thing because it defied all logic and i thought i was losing grasp on reality for a second

>you need racing stripes in modern workstation builds

Attached: 4f9.jpg (491x404, 28K)

>$50
>trash
retard

RBG lighting on gayming chairs in 3, 2, 1

Attached: ddg chair sex-or8.png (988x2966, 186K)

lol why did people blow this out of proportion?
you have a better chance tripping over your shoelaces and dying than a chair killing you

I just got a steelcase leap v2 used. It's okay but it's worn down from being used so it's not as comfy.

I think I'm just going to buy a new one and give this one to my mom. Not too mad since I didn't pay diddly shit for this used one. Now I have to decide whether or not I want a Gesture or a Leap. Gonna get leather since it holds up way better than cloth.

Any advice?

Attached: steelcase gesture.png (358x472, 85K)

>leather task chair is the dumbest thing you can purchase.
Cloth gets fucking nasty in 5 years and is a pain to clean. Leather lasts forever and isn't really that porous so you just wipe it down with some leather cleaner. To recondition cloth you have to buy one of those shampooing carpet cleaner things.

leather is based I don't see what's wrong with it

They don't make 'em anymore but they're awesome if you can find one. Made for 24/7 office use for complete fatasses too so you don't have to worry about it falling apart.

Attached: btec 820.jpg (450x450, 16K)

>isn't really that porous
you just answered your own question. cloth is easy to clean with a wet brush

These chairs are literally nothing more than marketing, this goes for the herman miller overpriced plasticky trash as well. It's a fucking chair, there's only so much that can be done.

I meant leather isn't that poroous. I just don't understand why you'd get cloth for a reason that doesn't involve cost.

And I've quoted out these steelcase chairs before. The synthetic leather is only $20 more than fabric and real leather is only another $20.

What is it tho?

>buys cheap trash
>complains about it being cheap trash

I never understood why office chairs need to be so different than every other chain on earth.

Is there something so critically important about an office that requires the chair operator to roll around and lean back without tipping?

Attached: 0286591_PE423177_S5[1].jpg (2000x2000, 131K)

because it breathes, unlike leather

But if your office or house has AC it doesn't matter.

Markus is fantastic if you're tall.

I fell for the meme. Can confirm it's shit if you intend on using it while sitting upright. The headrest shoves your head down.
Maybe it's a neckrest intended for absolute lanklets, but I somehow doubt it.

I recently bought an Amazon Basics chair for $50 and I regret it. There is no leaning back on this thing.

I have to admit though, it does look very professional.
Rest in peace my posture

Attached: chair.jpg (787x1500, 134K)

That's why you should buy an Aeron. Best seller for 20+ years. Added to MoMA. Pinnacle of chair design.

Anons, IKEA is not meant for 30 yr old boomers and older.

because I don't slurp up corporate gamer trash marketing gimmicks like you, OP

Nice.

I owned that thing for 9 months. I threw it out a week ago.

I want to be able to sit at my battlestation.

Attached: _THE1129.jpg (2400x1717, 2.08M)

>cable management
SHAMEFURU DISUPURAYU

Having to sit in it for hours at a time.

Nice dolls uwu

i'm in my chair at home for maybe 2 hours per day. i got my boss to buy me an aeron chair (and a a 300 dollar "ergonomic" mechanical keyboard too)

The chinese love those stupid neck pillow for some reason. They put them im cars as well.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It's pretty good, I know.

nice quads, degenerate

OOH, ME SO CHINESE, ME SHIT ON FROOR ARR DAY

The lack of adjustable seat makes those a total bitch to use.
Also if you have a wide back those racing seats are abysmal.

I'm considering buying one of those, but I'm not sure if they are really good for your back. At least the one in OPs pic with those stupid pillows will be horrible. Any ergonomic fags in here, what chair to get for best back health? I guess something really minimal and archaic?

I have something pretty similar to your pic, I think it's name is karl or something. Reasonably comfy and great value for the money. But it kinda breaks after a couple of years. The sitting plate will get somewhat loose and move around. I had the same problem twice now and will replace with different and hopefully more robust chair soon.

I have one and as much as I don't think it's particularly comfy, it does feel robust. Long leg span, 3mm steel everywhere 5mm on the base.

They lasted for about 2-4 years before becoming somewhat loose and wiggly. I'm about 200 pounds of muscle, so this is maybe why. Also they aren't completely unusable after that, it's just a bit annoying.

It's a good way to tell on the surface of something is chink designed or not. If it has those fucking pillows, its 99.99% chink made