What will drive me away from Jow Forums is not Jow Forums, or underageb&, or eternal summer, it's this piece of shit...

What will drive me away from Jow Forums is not Jow Forums, or underageb&, or eternal summer, it's this piece of shit. They've somehow made it even worse than it was a few months ago.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

>will
won't* sorry typo, I'll deal with it and anything else that comes my way like the good goy I am

autism

Are you seeing a lot more fading tiles?

Every time it's either
>click squares, wait for more squares to load, click, wait, click, wait, denied, repeat
or
>click, next, click, next, click, next, click, next, click, denied, repeat
It's like a social experiment designed to test people's patience. I'm fucking tired of it. Hiro, fix your shit already.

Not OP - yes since about half a year and more than 10+ posts in some minutes

Speaking of fading tiles, can somebody explain why sometimes the tiles are replaced within 1 second and sometimes it takes 10 fucking seconds for a tile to fade and be replaced?

I'd buy a pass, but I know the only reason the captcha is still enabled is to sell passes. Fuck this greedy kike.

install X
but still, why can't our captcha be like lichess or 8ch? better yet, why not use v3?

You mean Jow Forums X? I have it, doesn't help at all.

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

Why hasn't anyone jumped at the chance to make their own version of captcha that's not as retarded?

You did enable NoScript captcha under 'Posting and Captchas', right? Always goes through on the first try, except if I wait a while after loading the captcha.

It's 20 dollars user

yes they are the worst, even though i click correct they never disappear takes like 6 minutes

Idk it still feels the same to me. Literally just to fuck with you.

$$$$$

I agree its shit, but hiro or Jow Forums has no control over the "ease" of filling out a captcha.
You could of course try to convince them to just stop using Google captcha, but that probably wouldn't get you anywhere.

/p0l/ is fine, you dum dum

can you really not afford $20 you stupid faggot?

>giving in to Hiro's extortion

Not him, but enabling noscript always gives me an error preventing me from posting.

How to do this without 4chanx

audio captcha

this, and i need to disable adblock as well

Its literally a jew scam to improve ai machine learning. Soon we will be under constant surveillance by google drones that can identify who we are, the objects in our environment and how to use them to destroy us

U think the more you solve from a given IP, the harder it becomes.

When it really should be the other way around.
I think Google never anticipated sites designed so utterly crap that they ask a ReCAPTCHA for every contribution.

It's not to make AI smarter.
It's to make humans dumber so computers seem smarter by comparison.

fuck off /x/

I agree, remove that fucking shit already.

>currently, google's ai has a 40 iq

>can somebody explain why sometimes the tiles are replaced within 1 second and sometimes it takes 10 fucking seconds for a tile to fade and be replaced?
It's google fucking with you. I'm not joking. They're measuring your patience.

>verification not required for your next post
>click post
>you forgot to solve the captcha

That's why I intentionally try to fuck them up by giving the wrong answer every time they try to pull the "slow fading tiles" trick on me. I smile every time it goes through and accepts my sabotage.

That's the worst.

I would honestly consider buying a pass if it were 5 bucks at most.

I feel you. The absolute worst thing about it is that it's fucking better on Clover for some reason. But I refuse to phonepost
There's a trick to get it as easy on pc browser but I can't get it to work right

That doesn't fucking work.

>muh Jow Forums
Don’t even go there, but I know where you should go back to