Terry Davis' death confirmed by the Dalles Police Department:

Terry Davis' death confirmed by the Dalles Police Department: twitter.com/WildGoose1776/status/1037056798195372032

Attached: terry.png (480x360, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k07cflKCl-Y
streamable.com/kn6kg
templeos.org/Downloads/
kiwifarms.net/threads/terry-a-davis-terrence-andrew-davis.325/page-82#post-3728673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That could easily be shipped. Still waiting for a real confirmation.

>wildgoose
is he still really really edgy?

CIA niggers got to him

Hes in a much better place now, far far away from the evil CIA niggers.

bruh, his sister mentions his passing on her facebook
terry's supposed own facebook has a memorial thingamajig
guy's dead

>this information has been released to the media

One of you Jow Forumsents able to find it?

RIP TERRY

Attached: file.png (374x60, 2K)

Yeah right this is all a giant conspiracy and everybody is in on it acting extremely unethically because reasons.

It'd be pretty ballsy to spoof a Captain of the Dalles PD's email address. I don't think that's what happened do.

Is he better off dead? Life wasn't particularly good for him after all.

F
Sticky this now. He's truly gone.

Yeah he was practically suffering, his loved ones moreso

Rest in Piece King Terry

Our time passes without the experience of those who've died. For them, time has stopped. The next thing they'll experience is their next life - maybe somewhere else in this universe, in the distant future, or in in another universe, in the very distant future, but either way, they will only ever experience life, as will you and I. It's not possible to experience death - it's kind of in the description. All any of us will ever know is life - one after the other.

Make the most of the one you have and best of luck with your next.

Well the problem is he was homeless for months. He had a huge family, maybe some family member should have helped him getting a place and I think he would've been able to pay rent too with the donation money that he could've got from continuing to Livestream and develop templeOS.

Wow thats fucking horrible, I pray for eternal darkness rather than an endless cycle.

I miss Terry on IRC.

Attached: Genious plan.png (675x77, 28K)

Nothing is confirmed until there is an official release, either from a media outlet or law enforcement. It's funny how we have all these FB posts, emails and messages from faggots but nothing from a single solid reputable source. This still smells like something those underage Discord cunts have cooked up.

This

a friendly user also called the newspaper: confirmed.

so trains have cameras. when do we get to see the video of terry dying?

The email came from The Dalles PD's Captain. That's law enforcement. And I don't think "Media outlets" (whatever that means) would find reporting on Terry's death very interesting. He was just a homeless schizophrenic to them.

The email header can be faked.

Never faggot. Go watch some Miss Banana.

we should tell the media that the hacker known as Jow Forums was killed

Terry was not remotely important enough for an official announcement. Falsifying statemrnts of or immitating law enforcement is a felony, so if that guy doesn't get arrested in a few days, terry is literally confirmed kaput.
Occam's razor states it's impossible for so many people, loved ones included, to be in on it

A dude on IRC called the reporter, see Also pic related if you guys wanna go ahead and talk to her.

Attached: file.png (389x17, 1K)

It can be faked, sure.

miss banana?

Oh wow, it's another screenshots thread. Somehow nobody posts live links about this. Fuck you, you fucking niggers

How is someone supposed to write GOD'S divine code when he can't even compose a single sentence without multiple typos?

Goodnight sweet prince.
He is with god now.

not eternal darkness, eternal nothingness

remember anything before you were born?

So what's if its Law enforcement? If it's fake they'll do nothing about it because a. It's nothing serious and it's a waste of time investigating b. it's not easy to track a person down and they need a really valid reason.

fucken sticky

Attached: 1533100462832.jpg (1067x800, 200K)

Watching terry use his OS was mesmerizing.

Dude just typed in memory locations and shit and wrote code on the fly (at least thats what it appeared to be)

He was a true hacker

youtube.com/watch?v=k07cflKCl-Y

No and I'm happy this way.

>still being in the denial phase

Attached: new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.png (1200x901, 63K)

This is fake. Terry's fine.

Attached: 1535774783208.jpg (600x900, 187K)

>threatens cia thru cia website
>dies suddenly
hmmmm

Yeah some 15 year old redditors from discord commited a felony just for the lols.

By utilizing the backspace key

Of course he's fine. Only God can harm Terry.

Terry loved God so much that God wanted him by his side earlier than expected. Heaven is now fully running on TempleOS.

TempleOS was just an extension of the magic up in heaven.

Is that why God never hears my pleas, because his garbage OS has no network stack?

15 year olds often times aren't aware of or do not consider the severity of the consequences that may arise due to their irresponsible actions.

NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

It's hardly a felony to send a fake e-mail to yourself.

He was the most fully actualized person I have ever came across. Ubermensch in the sense of he reevaluated all values. He was Christian and revolted against the modern Catholic church advocating for master morality.

I will greatly miss his insights.

Pets are homo.

heh.
25 year old "hackers" don't often either. What's it you're saying exactly?

Attached: sleep_tight_terry.jpg (665x404, 228K)

It is when you impersonate LEOs

Jesus just accept the fact the guy is dead. You're not entitled to touch his corpse. His family would be the first to scream and shout he's alive if he were

That happens all the time.

I'll accept it when there is a permanent stick of him

streamable.com/kn6kg

Show me a death certificate plus obituary page and a photo from his wake then I will believe you.

Holy fucking denial

Well, we will see.
It would be hilarious if he made a new vid on his channel completely unaware that he was "dead"

I can't watch any of the videos of him living with his parents anymore he was so full of life. Fucking shitheads trolling him as Diana need to be gassed and roped.

t. Satan

You're hardly impersonating LEOs when the recipient knows it's fake. That's like saying someone in a fake cop outfit for Halloween is impersonating an actual police officer.

fuck off satan

All he had to do was stay in his room and take his fucking medicine. It's all his fault.

For my autism, what kind of computer did Terry use? specs?

Dell optiplex his father kept from his PC repair shop. He's been using it since he was a kid.

Didn't he have a mega multi core beast too?

No such memory

He kept using the same PC even when he was living in the car?

Black Satan

No. He used a laptop there.

Yes he did, no idea about the dell

Bro are you retarded?

>death confirmed
Assassination confirmed. He was murdered

> hit by a train
What a terry way to go

I've seen people set up computers in their vans and pay for those hotspot devices and use them

at this point you're just le ebin trole
fuck off

he had a xeon with 128gb of ram or something insane like that

Attached: 1507677461987.jpg (1971x1971, 681K)

i always knew my optiplex was divine

Okay I made that up from Mr Robot

I slept for 8 hours last night and I can't remember shit about it.

Honestly, as God's chosen programmer, he should have been Jow Forums's mascot instead of Stallman all along.

kys

Can we change the sticky in terry's name?

This but unironically

The Jews failed to recognize Jesus as their Messiah
The same shall repeat with Jow Forums

Is there any evidence other than screenshots?

Jow Forums = jews?

this !

Attached: d7a14f7627eed97f95d385b6a6daa2327641b85f.png (1280x1942, 579K)

mkdir templeos.org
cd templeos.org
wget --recursive --convert-links templeos.org/Downloads/

Preserve a piece of history.

there isn't anything printed with his name, like an obituary, or police report yet, that anyone's produced.

Divine inspiration

Does struck by train mean suicide or was he hallucinating?

The real question we should be asking is why there isn't a site wide memorial like we had for that gay guy and the other dude recently. Terry A. Davis is a legend on this site more than those two ever were.

Mods refuse to change it from toejam man

I was in denial,
I am now in tears.

I miss you Terry.

we had memorials for people?
Who?

If you want you can call the local journalist who reported it. She's writing another piece on Terry.
kiwifarms.net/threads/terry-a-davis-terrence-andrew-davis.325/page-82#post-3728673

is there an .exe?