Vape General

Hasn't been a vape general in a while

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pmi.com/smoke-free-products/iqos-our-tobacco-heating-system
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/vaping-shown-significantly-suppress-immune-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*shudders*
vaping is dead. Smoking cigarettes is the only popular thing now. You zoomers need to get with the times.

Just get a JUUL bro

Vaping is unironically dying with majority of people.

Seems to be taking off a lot in black areas, though.

It's weird, the moment studies came back saying it was nearly harmless, no one wanted to do it anymore.

haha mouth fedora

i huff my fartz sometimes does that count

Smoking in general is literally fucking cancer, but you seriously have to smoke then don't be a fag and vape. Just smoke cigs, sure you will die one of lung cancer but atleast you won't look a like a faggot.

Computing in general is literally fucking cancer, but you seriously have to use computers then don't be a fag and install Gentoo. Just use Windows 10, sure you will die one of dick cancer but atleast you won't look a like a faggot.

vaping is dead. The time has come to "heat"
pmi.com/smoke-free-products/iqos-our-tobacco-heating-system

Attached: iqos.png (2287x2249, 527K)

>Hasn't been a vape general in a while
GOOD

nic salts are in. cloud bros considered harmful. desu I like nic salts more, but need something with an easy to replace wick thats as small as a sourin air.

Best vape for my 50 something old dad to stop him from killing himself with cigarettes?

Why does vaping trigger zoomers so much?

>tfw, not buying botnet with your vape

Attached: ijoy-avenger-270-mod-voice-control.jpg (980x704, 156K)

>romantic light

Attached: 1521606581825.jpg (481x394, 36K)

Not even, because it wasn't classy in the first place. Fedoras got taken over by autists, vaping was always for faggots and always will be.

whats better for vaping semen, tank or rda?

ur mum's pussy

Attached: mlady.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Vaping is dead, now that everyone basically just sees it as smoking for pussies and most places banned it from indoor use.

Mods delete them immediately

>now that everyone basically just sees it as smoking for pussies
>caring what people think

that's vaping tho

If you're gonna vape get an unregulated mech mod with alien claptons in your Rda. That is the gentoo of vaping

>look at me with my fuckboy haircut
>look at me exhume smoke like an industrial smokestack
>look at me vape all over your fucking face and your food
>don't worry, it's like organic smoking that smells like somebody burnt a granola bar, covered it in flavored syrup, and shoved it up their ass

>look at me actively suppress my immune system while I make a weird, punchable O-face as twenty pounds of strawberry dildo vapor smoke exits my lungs
>iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/vaping-shown-significantly-suppress-immune-system/

Vapefags need to be sent to a North Korean torture camp

Attached: 1440483937139.jpg (1292x1263, 241K)

>paying to inhale poison

Attached: 1533012673628.png (469x715, 382K)