Any good discord invites anyone has for a good programming server?

im in some stupid political server that has 0 benefits for me irl in fact it probably hurts me more then helps me. anyways, any invite would be appreciated, im interested in web dev and also c languages, python and anything interesting and fun. i am 25, from lithuania.

Attached: discord-logo.jpg (1000x563, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6vkhmaT
discord.gg/ssapsUK
discordapp.com/invite/9zT7NHP
discord.gg/wdg
discordapp.com/invite/destiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord.gg/6vkhmaT

here you go senpai, you should fit right in here

You can join mine OP
discord.gg/ssapsUK

Were always looking for more python programmers

>python programmers

Attached: you.jpg (353x334, 19K)

> discordapp.com/invite/9zT7NHP
Here you go op

how has discord become so popular not only among gamers but also other tech-inclined folks? I've tried it and really don't like the UI because it's clunky and overloaded imho. I especially find it strange that a proprietary system could apparently gain so much traction among programmers. They should know better, shouldn't they?

There is only one Discord server. You can't host your own.

theyre not real programmers they're faggots who chit chat all day

I bet they use VScode too

Attached: 02806502.jpg (231x244, 15K)

>discord

eik nachui zoomeri

In which political server are you, OP? What's the problem with it?

it’s weird, though there are still some good communities left on irc

its like the lithuanian version of pol...its not moving anywhere. I am kind of right wing but desu I am just beat and tired of it. I rather just work on myself at this point then heavily involve my time and self into it, also its not going anywhere anyways.

I see. The biggest web-dev server from Jow Forums that I know of is

discord.gg/wdg

Sometimes it's very active, sometimes it's more chill, it depends on how busy people are.

They have an offtopic channel which is quite active and there might be some banter there too, but they also have lots of links and free resources in the reading-list channel.

every Jow Forumstards eventual realization... if only /balt/ was still alive

>i gave up so everyone else does too

discordapp.com/invite/destiny

Come to #compsci channel

gave up what?

Caring about geopolitics and doing something about jewish finance trying to ensnare the globe.

listen not being on pol 24-7 and on some pol like lithuanian server does not mean I am not aware or do not support ending such activities by ((them)) it just means I want to advance instead of running into walls

Oh I agree with you, I don't even browse pol either but I'm 100% RWDS advocate.

I was under the impression that you implied the ideas in Jow Forums itself were idiotic, which is not the case. It is a timesink, and it makes you emotional, but stoking your rage in that way is important.

>((them))
This kills the alt-right

>Jow Forums itself were idiotic, which is not the case
A whopping majority of Jow Forumss ideas are utter garbage.
Also could you move your circlejerk back where it belongs?

>im gonna reply to your offtopic post with an offtopic post and also tell you not to reply back to me

Lol you're a faggot

pol is whites chimping out in the way blacks do, basically blacks blame whites who blame jews, who couldn’t care less because they are obviously superior

>in a couple of kink servers
>one has been completely swamped by a small group of autists who drown out all content/chat with their sperging and extremely specific kinks-within-kinks
>the other had a furry containment room that spilled out and now the whole server is furshit
>only hang around for the couple of guys sharing paid content and have almost everyone else blocked

It's a /d/ kinda feel.

>destiny

Wtf is that shit, who is that faggot calling himself destiny like a nancyboi diva attention whore jew.

I don't know I like it, what should I like instead? I tried slack but it seems worse in every way to me personally. Discord is real nice overall. and I feel it will improve as well even though it is quite good at what it does now imo.

make your own kink server

>discord