Even if the mods won't sticky, I'll never forget you Terry

Even if the mods won't sticky, I'll never forget you Terry

Attached: 1504319983143.png (1046x675, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened? Did the creator of TempleOS die?

faggot, get out of here

No he's not dead, CIA niggers are trying hard to make it look like he is, don't let them jedi mind trick you into believing so.

Stop pyopping Jow Forums, faggots

sage this trash; all you faggots posting about this loser of a programmer and christfag should be banned. This isn't a fucking tabloid board you stupid shills, get the fuck out of here

Yes. He died on august 11 last month. He killed himself an hours after his last video was uploaded. He was hit by a train.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C3AHzg1FppUJ:www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0

It's a shame. I'm really sad. The guy who has to clean up the train and the mess this retard caused should be given some kind of bonus.

That's team work. Terry died because he had a sense of decency.

Yea, I agree. Hopefully his autistic followers mourn at his final resting place on the train tracks.

Fake call, I can cook it up with my gf in 5 minutes with information I find on the internet.
Fuck you

well this lady has a dispatcher's voice

this

thank god this faggot die miserably

I'm gonna tell you the exact same thing I've telling you in the same 20 threads that preceded this one.

Stop crying over some mentally disturbed nobody. Get a job, starting paying your taxes and keep your tears to yourself where they belong.

this man was much more than a nobody. it's why he deserves to be the Jow Forums mascot.

t. posting this at work

this guy was literally epitome of a nobody

he's accomplished more than you ever will

and what amazing accomplishments have you made in your life?

Brandon

high five bro xD

this is a cia post

Attached: 57c.jpg (857x1202, 270K)

I'm still alive

Pretty sure I won't mess up a train schedule. How's that for an accomplishment.

>ooh wow edgy
nice way to dodge the fact that you have no accomplishments to speak of

Well, let's see. I'm actually not homeless, got laid, gf, got friends, got a job - I could go on, but it's such a low bar to pass to begin with.

Quit your crying or just join your idol and be done with it. Enough of your shit.

This, if Hitler was so great why is he dead?

America is fucked if they treat their own citizens like this.

Big who cares. They brought it unto themselves. A lot of countries out there that are doing far worse than the US, mind you.

>literally only rich country where mentally ill die homeless on the streets
>literally only rich country without good healthcare

Pick a third world country, any third world country

Terry had housing, a job, friends, and probably a gf at some point before his mental outbreak. After it, he made an operating system completely from scratch. I don't think you have accomplished much compared to him.

>resorts comparing first world country to third world country with 1/50 of the money of america
the absolute state of burgers

My old and dusty Nokia could do more than his good for nothing OS you speak of. Can't help but feel underwhelmed.

You're right about one thing though. Murica is fucked. But you're not telling us anything we don't already know