Say something nice about my new purchase

Say something nice about my new purchase.

HP 14-bs153od

Attached: hp-14-bs153od-laptop-14-screen-intel-celeron-4gb-memory-64gb-emmc-windows-10-home.jpg (500x373, 25K)

>14" HD SVA Screen, Intel Celeron [email protected] GHZ, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home 64

Nice walmart laptop, hope you didn't pay anything for it.

>outdated ports
>outdated design
>outdated OS
>HP
learn to use a toilet, pajeet.

Attached: poopooman.png (298x242, 119K)

>HP
>Celeron N3350
>1366x768 """"HD"""" screen
>4 GB RAM
>64 GB eMMC
>Windows 10 (((Home)))

At least it's got good ports and comes cheap. Hope you aren't planning on using it for anything heavy. I have a HP ProBook x360 EE G1 with almost the same specs, but no fan and thinner than that, I got for about the same price. It runs fine but runs out of RAM easily.

>model number has BS..OD in it
That sounds ominous.

POORFAG

>Chrome-plated hinge as selling point

It makes Chrome run smoother.

This shit belongs in the TRASH.

wait, it has a CHROME PLATED HINGE??

Attached: 1464319096476.jpg (770x720, 71K)

Hahahahahha you could've bought a business laptop with 1st gen i5 for 100 bucks that would perform better than that hunk of poo

i say wut a ricbh display

> HD display
into le trash.

>HP
>consumer
>Celeron
>4GB
>64 eMMC
>not even 1080p res

There is nothing nice to say about it. You could have gotten so much better used at that price point, even in superb state.

The only possibly nice thing is that it still has an ethernet port.

pretty much this

>chrome plated
>plated
I can plate my cock in mithril but its not going to make me better in bed (I assume)

I have one of these with a 2016 stoney ridge APU. Its pretty shitty. There is a half inch margin around the keyboard where it has sunk from heat warping.

If you paid $299 or less you're good. If you paid anymore than that you wasted money and should get a refund. Honestly you should get a refund anyway and buy the Hyundai Onnyx II. Celeron n3350, 4gb ram, 32gb storage and a 1080p ips screen for $200.

I paid $230 for it...

I don't buy used. Never will.

Isn't better than a Chromebook, though?

Yeah...

Yeah, it was cheap and I think an HP stream might've been worse.

After getting my x220 I don't know why you would get any cheap laptop from Walmart anymore. For half the price you can have the same performance and get The Real Business Experience.

but this literally is a chromebook with NSA 10

>I don't buy used. Never will.
Your loss, enjoy buying the same garbage every year because it doesn't last

Love the hinges

Is it a real fake xps :o?

>celeron
ya dun goofd

Entry level HP has been shit for years if not decades.
sucks to have such shittaste.