Daily Pajeet Hate Thread

Attached: hate thread.png (1200x800, 32K)

poop LMAO

Attached: fretgyhyujik8munjyb.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Good tech related thread
>ib4 t. pajeet

I like Indians. Whether you're Indian, native american, or middle eastern. You are all loved.

Attached: 1494672168960.jpg (550x440, 36K)

You should take some redpills

bump

>t. paki

Jow Forums was a mistake.
OP and most people that hate Indians are just insecure because they aren't writing decent code, and so they latch on their misguided hate towards the most over represented race in programming.

I've taken the best pill of them all already. The brown pill

Attached: 0.jpg (2800x830, 577K)

waiting for the chad pajeets

Sir I would like to talk to you personally, please give me a call at: two jeero jeero five six jeero nine four six jeero jeero nine.

Or please go to the website: doubleblu doubleblu double poo dot com

thank you have a nice day

Attached: qvx46.jpg (500x334, 80K)

t. pajeet

T. tech support.

they smell bad and have shit code

>implying iron pill isn't best pill
pajeet detected

I never got Americans perception of the concept of "Race"

White, Black, Jewish, Middle Eastersn arent fucking races.

The only races there exist are Mongols, Negroes and Indo-Europeans.

Mongols are literally all of the Americas (native pop), and all the Asian chinks.

Negores are anything south of Arabs (obviously).

Indo-Europeans can be divded into Semites (Jews+Arabs) and Aryans. The Aryans can be divded into (obviously) European Aryans and "Aryan" Aryans (i.e. everything around the area of Caucasus/Iran).

And at the same time Americans come and call "White/Black" a race. How the fuck retarded are you?

I have an IQ of 150. You're the dumb one stupidhead

>How the fuck retarded are you?
if you are asking for quantifying the retardness, then let me assure you any number you can think of is on the low side.

Only Pajeet can make you prefer black people.

Well American education at its finest.
I see so many idiots calling "Black/White/Jewish/Spagetthi" a race and it is baffling to me how dumb people can be. Be racists be faggots be jews whatever but hell you are trying to use insults while not even understanding the insults. What kind of faggotry is this

shitskin=shit code

WAT YOU SAID?

The quality of indians can vary greatly. Some can be really good devs, and some are horrible. The guys from East India are total cucks while the ones in North East, and West India have a strong pimp hand. Also Satya Nadella is doing pretty good with MSFT, better than Ballmer, but not as good as Gates.

Nice food and they're making America richer :)

>t. Jamaal
How's the weather in Muhammadshire(London) Ahmed?

do the needful and delete this thread before you anger the next world superpower

Goddamn I fucking hate Pajeets.

Attached: Flag_of_Hungary.png (900x450, 18K)

>t. unskilled NEET

>pajeet
>poo
>brown

Makes sense.

>brown pill

Is it a laxative or a suppository?

>jeero
>doubleblu

lmao

poo.init();

>Even the top color of the flag looks like shit