Newsflash

This is what a computer is designed for. If you do anything else (especially play gaymes), then you are an autistic NEET who's wasting electricity. You'll understand once you grow up and get out of the house and have to pay for the electric bill.

Attached: 2018-09-06-001836_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 340K)

He says while Bejeweled is minimized

>skeumorphic interfaces imitating paper
>designed to be used by office drones who didn't want to learn any concepts that were too new and scary

yep that sure is the only thing a general-purpose computer should ever do, good job user

what about programming?

Probably not, since being a programmer makes you do autistic things, like not talking to people, wearing cat ear headphones, drinking suoy and liking things long and stiff.

post ur research paper

still working on it

power tuning in windows generally wastes less power

just a fyi, since you could use some shred of knowledge at least

>linux
you are like baby, this is what peak performance look like

Attached: downloadfile-7.png (1200x652, 290K)

If you aren't running IBM DOS 1.0 or the built in ROM BASIC then you're using your PC incorrectly.

>writing a """""research paper"""""
>not in tex
kys poser

I have a laptop just for that.

Attached: IMG_20180829_161859.jpg (4160x2340, 1.82M)

Just running from DOS, right?

you're really gonna start off that paper with a sentence like that?? yikes.

Anyone who plays games past the age of 18 should be killed off.

You don't understand the PC.It's about freedom to do the fuck you want with it.
It started as a IBM slave, but with a simple bios clone, it was freed by the free market and can be any shape, any form, any power, any price, any use, and your attempt at forcing PC into a role (a very similar role IBM intended it to be) disgust me, and you should be killed by several bald eagles packing guns.

People who hate fun are usually dumb as rock.

spoken like a true gaymer. don't you need to Rise Up™ from your bed to catch the upcoming fortnite eSports®™ tourney?

What part of do the fuck you want you didn't got?
You can play games, you can control a factory, you can do a murderbot, you can make it a faggy artsy thing or a computer so robotic, Mr.Smith would be proud.

ANYTHING.

And it's not you or gamers that will dictate all you can do with a PC.

This is what a computer is designed for. If you do anything else (especially use office programs), then you are a retard who's wasting electricity. You'll understand once you grow up and get out of the house and have to pay for the electric bill.

Attached: CLI.png (1024x768, 106K)

FUCK! I meant to press ctrl+alt+del to restart to PC-DOS 1.0 but I pressed ctrl+alt+pgdn instead.

Attached: IMG_20180906_005328.jpg (4160x2340, 1.53M)

>that spacing
reddit is calling

PCem still sucks under linux

It's a PC, i use the spacing i want.
But it is indeed quite awful.

I use my computer for programming. Spreadsheet monkey jobs are fucking awful.

see

>the computer was designed to open a spreadsheet with worthless data and a text document that serves no purpose
Damn OP, you sure showed those autistic NEETs.

Office suites are garbage software. I wish they hadn't caught on. When I'm writing myself simple notes, plain text is fine. For fancier stuff, markdown or LaTeX makes sense.

This, unironically. I watched some old Unix videos, and they really had shit figured out.

>mfw I use Excel to organize the data from things I benchmark, including games, and then using that information, make entertaining and informational videos for youtube
Am I wasting electricity, OP?

Attached: 1468784983273.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>Youtube
Linus?
>entertaining
Oh nevermind

Please don't ever compare me to Literal Cuck Tips again

>document intended to be written on paper has preview of said paper with options relevant to it
are you retarded

Top lel
>be JEW (e) led
Seems like some subliminal messaging desu

Attached: 1532882710106.png (247x247, 31K)

I have more money than you so I can do whatever the hell I want with my computer.

I'd kill myself if I had to use office software regularly, your job must fucking suck assuming you're not larping to make Linux look relevant.

If electric bill is an issue to you, you have failed hard in life

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Haven't narrowed down just the right one to plagiarize yet, eh pajeet?

He pressed the Boss Key.

>LaTeX
Use *roff like a real man.

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

OP IS A FUCKING FRAUD

Attached: 1534448573867.png (404x300, 173K)

cd
cd../
cd../

Go away, Karlie.