Why are normalfags so obsessed with their phones?

Why are normalfags so obsessed with their phones?

They eat with their phones
They walk with their phones
They stand in line with their phones
They go to sleep with their phones

How do they have any time for self reflection or critical thought?

Attached: CF01384C-8A4D-48FF-A9AF-20EA277F0377.jpg (1000x750, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hermitary.com/solitude/deresiewicz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't, that's why we dislike them.

says the appletoddler

people dont seem as bad as they were a few years ago.

Normies don't engage in reflection, now are they capable of critical thought. That's how you define a normie.

>posted from my iphone
OP, seriously.

It connects them to their active social lives?

usually social media n shit
i just use mine as an mp3 player desu, with occasional twitter use whilst on the bus

Phone*

>mp3 player
How about flac or ogg?

hermitary.com/solitude/deresiewicz.html
Idiot.

most of my music is mp3, sure flac and ogg is cool too

I don't know but I still own my landline and don't own a cell phone.

rock on, friendo

get on with the times
how do you expect to find a girl if your outdated??

But do they post in smartphone generals on Jow Forums? Because that's a whole 'nother level.

Its because they are talking to their friends.

Something you wouldn’t understand.

Nobody needs to talk to their friends on the phone that much. If you're friends, go hang out with them.

>girl
I don't need that, I've discovered that 2D waifus are superior.

All jokes about you not having friends to talk to aside, the behavior you see is simular to a walk in the park on a sunny Parisian day circa 1950. Everyone is fucking smoking, they smoke while they eat, they smoke and walk and they smoke and talk. They are interacting with an addictive substance, and while you may argue it's different because smoking is not as distracting from social activity or connection with the outside world the behavior is essentially the same. Many of the apps and social media platforms that normals use earn money by how much time the user is staring at the screen. So it stands to reason that developers of these apps will want to maximize time spent on the device and much like cigarette company's business model they seek to utilize everything they know about addiction to maximize profit. What you are seeing when you look at this compulsive handheld use, is a lab rat pushing the button that gives him cocaine laced water.

I’m on my phone so much because I don’t talk to anyone I just fuck around on here

beats walking

70% of people are unable to vocalize their thoughts. This leads to mass consumerism.

*tips fedora*
smartphones... I don't get it
*rips fat cloud from vape*

>normalfags are so obsessed with their phones
>he says this while posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1531097810196.png (522x381, 112K)

This
sage

No idea. My phone is pretty much just my alarm clock. I don't even take it anywhere with me, I despise it.

>browse internet whereever you go
seems pretty obvious desu