2008 + 10

>2008 + 10
>he plays video games

have you grown up yet Jow Forums?

Attached: 1535660517558.gif (634x374, 420K)

Yeah you can't take my bunk bed though. Stop making fun of mee

>he doesn't decide for himself what to do with his spare time and instead lets imageboards dictate his lifestyle and hobbies
>implying he's grown up
kys yourself OP

Why don't you kill yourself yourself

Yeah, now I watch anime.

I guess I'll die a virgin, too.

Hey, if Mila Kunis, Vin Diesel, Henry Cavill, Jamie Lee Curtis, Robin Williams (rip), Verne Troyer (rip), and Paul Walker (rip) all got down in Azeroth, so will I, since I think Mila is the only one in that list younger than I am.

I'm, unironically, 36 (today, actually). I have a wife and 2 kids and I'm currently on holiday with them.
I still play video games.

Oh and Rhonda Rousey. And she could kick all of your asses.

Happy birthday, hacker known as Jow Forums.

Happy birthday my dude. Also 36 here, almost 37. Also married, two kids, own my home outright, as well as both of our cars (my son has 11 years until he'll be driving, and my daughter has 14.5 years so I'll probably have to buy new cars since ours won't be very good for them) and I still play video games, and I've got a fucking M.D. after my name so don't let these faggots get you down.

How many good hubby points do you have ot collect until you're allowed to play your wii u?

Shiet son, you're American, right? Here in the old world we have kids much much later, mine are 5 and 2, wish I had them. Much much sooner.

Im a structural engineer and if there's one thing I learned is that after 30 you better start not giving a shit about what ppl think of you and just surround yourself with the ppl you love AND love you back. My hobbies are my own.

I dunno, but I can tell you it's quite fine to build a dwarf fort while getting my dick sucked.

>he plays videogames
>he watches films
>he listens to music
>he meets other people
>he is doing anything enjoyable
You faggots are a cancer to the world.
We could be having a Mars colony now if you're not wasting your time.

If youre a dev living in a studio apartment then a bunk bed in the living room with a couch/desk underneath is about the best its going to get.

Nice slippery rope but out of those video games is the only one that's completely and utterly worthless.
Basically on par with getting drunk in front of the tv. Except some tv shows can be accidentally educational at times.

How are films and music different to videogames?

Nah. I am a big kid in a grown-up's body.

music is diferent

Happy birthday anonymous

I'm too lazy to play games. 20 minutes into any game I just quit.
I just spend most of my day after work watching Twitch or TV shows. Just waiting for the the end.
Life is great.

I unironically believe this to be true (doesn't stop me from being cancer myself).

They're art with cultural value, not elaborate dopamine generators.

not if you use flac, a dedicated mp3 player, tubes of any sort, external amp or dac, or any other turb autist device.

>all those braindead commedies are art with cultural value
>all the pop shit of recent decade is art with cultural value
Yeah, world will be so grayer if we didn't have Growns Up and 50 Cent songs.

fixed it

Attached: Facecube.gif (300x260, 145K)

"if it's not education it's a waste if time" yeah no fuck off you autistic idiots who can only focus and obsess over one particular thing, id rather do whatever i want be it a waste or not then stress about be wasting time , you grow up when you respect other people's decisions to do what they want and not what you think they should do instead

Attached: QmVCHG8R1L2JiM674dF4NSNMr7CrqFn2JcimR2V9sRE1D5_0.gif (612x3671, 227K)

>Mars colony

this is the dumbest fucking meme out there

why do people have a hard on with for a wasteland when we have a good planet here and are currently in the process of killing it?

also people won't be landing on any planets for at least a 100 more years, because the moon landing wasn't real. it's not that fucking easy. and we don't have the tech to do it.

I always hid my power level when it came to video games nevertheless I do miss the era when it was considered pure nerd shit, now that it is mainstream I genuinely detest video game "culture" and "community". Yes I would rather deal with the random insufferable neckbeard fucker rather than the common cookie cutter that infests the medium.

decent point about the mars nonsense... fake moon landing tho?

Heh. Keep thinking that little Earthling.
Just wait. Soon my Martian empire will conquer the cosmos *evil laugh*

Films and music can be insightful and inspire personal growth in many areas. They're also very useful in social situations. Video games have no positive attributes and are extremely detrimental to social progress among respectable adults.

>respectable adults
Why would anyone want to be that?

No respectable adult uses Microsoft software.

Fun is banned. You must only enjoy things Jow Forums approves of

>only went to the moon during the nixon administration and havent been since

really makes you think

>both nixon brothers murdered by mutant aliens and the CIA
they knew

2muich

Yes, yes we know user. Respectable adults like (You) only play with pony plushies and tiling window manager.

Why do americucks have such a problem with video games?

> He follows the masses by playing videogames

>he follows the masses by breathing air and eating food

Jesus Christ, some years ago this board were good.

In reality, no it was not and you know it.

>reddit spacing
>putting a space and a capital letter after the meme arrow
>i'm such an oldfag xD
you're not fooling anybody