Did Fakebook turn shit because of the state monopoly it was granted which meant it doesn't have to compete?

Did Fakebook turn shit because of the state monopoly it was granted which meant it doesn't have to compete?

Attached: 1536170672148.jpg (479x854, 68K)

in a word, absofuckinglutely.

Samefag spotted

Your thread is retarded and your shit is all fucked up

No. Competition is a meme which does not exist in the corporate "market", or indeed anywhere above the scale of local businesses.

I want to fuck this exotic creature.

actually based and redpilled

>exotic creature

Attached: qc.png (646x607, 375K)

That's because you're sex-starved like most 21st century men.

Facebook isn't a state monopoly; it's just the free market reaching its natural conclusion.

go to bed Theil.

Wrong.
The most 21st century men actually have sex while I brag about it on the Internet.

cute whore

>turn

Your Onii is being take away while you brose Jow Forums, Asuha...

That's a nice false brick facade.

It was always shit.

Where do I purchase a doll like that one?

>ywn have a wife this cute
>ywn have a wife at all

Who's this semen demon?

My buddy is depressed cz he's 23 and still a virgin.
I'm not gay, and he has a female foot fetish. wat do?

Take him to Vegas.

We are poor Greeks, hating the fucking Nazi Jews while listening to Rammstein's Reise-Reise.

That's a loaded question, because it states Facebook has a monopoly, which it doesn't. Anyone can compete with Facebook. Not enough people care about leaving it yet for anything else to become more popular.

when are people going to learn that we're social animals and that everything we do is a matter of signaling status to our peers
we literally live in a society

Go for sex tourism in Bulgaria

Facebook was always shit. Myspace and xanga were categorically better but facebook appealed to normies so that's the world we live in.

so uh
what's her name?

facebook was never good
idiot

>wat do?
>We are Greeks
pay denbts

Risa Yoshiki