Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]

>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
>Jow Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
wat do

Attached: F80A96D0-D443-4F54-9698-FAB3656EE901.jpg (1920x808, 176K)

post akarins of course

Attached: akari.png (512x512, 382K)

Pay money to wasabimoot

If you post here regularly, the pass is more than worth it. I don't think I'd have the patience to post if I had to click through a godawful google grid captcha thingy each time.

Start phone posting

>tfw tmobile is forever blocked

Same thing with Telus

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-151051.jpg (1080x1920, 449K)

it reads 'banned', kid

would unironically get one if not for their shitty payment methods

Move ISP
If you're in the US you're fucked probably

Do this. Also you can post with meme flags on Jow Forums :^)

>Jow Forums pass
>having to log in to use Jow Forums
nice "anonymous" website you have here gookmoot

you know it was implemented way before gookmoot owned the site

/thread

posting from t mobile now
just refresh your ip

Global Rules #14:
>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
>Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
>VPNs

I won't tell who, but someone among us in this thread uses a VPN to browse Jow Forums, since their country has blocked Jow Forums. Then he/she purchased a Jow Forums Pass to be able to post.

I hope Jow Forums is not keen on enforcing this rule to terminate this poor soul's Jow Forums Pass, prevent them from posting.

Is FiOS still banned?

Attached: 1531914311363.png (1200x1200, 176K)

what country?

Buy a pass, of course

and yet you were able to make that post

India.

Kill yourself and hope you are not born as a parent in your next life.

> godawful google grid captcha thingy each time
It's very tolerable with 4chanx's noscript option.

Weird how the only time I see pass posters is in pass threads.

Do you have the option to disable the green Jow Forums logo icon next to your name?

>Open CMD
>tracert (your public ip address)
TIP: you can google your ip address
>if you see more than one jump your ISP is cucking you and Jow Forums banned you because somebody else who also has your ISP posted CP.

same
pls help

Sometimes you can view the ban and it'll be like a month skmcd it's expired and you can post again.

I used to have Vodafone. And someone from my cunt got almost all IP's banned due to posting lolis on /tv/.

You actually have to type shit (since4pass iirc) on the options box to show this

Blocked on Vodafone UK. Fucking annoying

Why does this bullshit always happen with T-Mobile. This never happened when I was with at&t. I'm saving money but come on

Anyone else get constant bans on Telstra mobile? There's some cunt who constantly shitposts on /tv/ and it's driving me nuts.

@67485006
stop being poor

>some nigger singlehandedly got my city of 30,000 permanently rangebanned