What kind of car technology did you install? Or are you using the botnet infected manufacturer infotainment center?

What kind of car technology did you install? Or are you using the botnet infected manufacturer infotainment center?

Attached: rBVaJFjjhtaAYPWJAAJbRXniAso265.jpg (800x620, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tesla-bans-commercial-drivers-from-supercharger-stations-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I barely know how cars work in the first place. I can't replace the firmware.

Modern cars have more code than your computer, much of it irreplaceable. Stop larping.

Next you're gonna tell me you let your car decide what gear it should be in...

Attached: autotragic_transmission.jpg (849x565, 471K)

amp and head unit. my car is a 2014 but it was bone stock.

>muslim OS in your vehicle

Attached: muslim-arab-bored-by-flight-simulator-interested-in-euro-truck-simulator-terrorist-attacks-computer- (735x1054, 199K)

what's a manual gearbox

PROPRIETARY

Can't change the head unit (unless you pay $700 for a bloaty Android one from EU), no AUX, 5-cd changer.

Attached: asdf dsa.jpg (2016x1511, 773K)

I just plug my tablet or phone into the casette adapter.

Or use a CD.

>having gears
lmao found the caveman

>driving a cvt

Attached: 1477767253116.gif (400x471, 289K)

>P
>R
>N
>D
European here
Please explain me what are those

Who said CVT? Direct drive is best drive.

>bragging about an EV

Attached: 1493144112997.jpg (540x540, 37K)

park
reverse
neutral
drive

LOL, fuck having this spyware botnet shit in my car

Electric is the future. Instant throttle response and an infinitely flat torque curve that ensures you have power available regardless of what speed the engine is already turning are good things.. The next vehicle I buy is going to be a Zero FXS in the spring.

Sorry not everyone likes cucking themselves to never leaving their city. A car should enable freedom and exploration not being a glorified bus system between charging stations

Which is why gas is still available. But battery capacity is only going to keep increasing, and the unique characteristics of an electric motor can make for a hell of a lot of fun, even if you're not a dirty hippy.

every car i have owned just ends up getting a 3.5mm TRS analogue connection to high quality amp and split speakers and quality subwoofer.

15 years ago i drove it with an ipod. Now i drive it with a DSD DAP and pipe full 5.6mhz into the analogue input. . I spliced a cheap BT dongle onto the input just for calls.

Head units with touch screens always have been and will trash. Absolutely Obsolete. BTW the car is Lancia.

Attached: IMG_4632.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Come back when an EV can do 800km of highway crusing and fill up in less than a minute while weighing under 1,700kg.

>buy high end Tesla to go fast
>get wrongly flagged as "commercial driver" by its botnet telemetry
>can no longer use super chargers
>cucked needing to wait 8 hours to charge it

businessinsider.com/tesla-bans-commercial-drivers-from-supercharger-stations-2017-12

Ev is only good for commuting to and from work and thats it. The carbon foot print of needing a second car to go anyway negates any green effect

There is nothing wrong with EVs.
What a faggot. It’s not 2005 anymore.
Because it bypasses certain safety systems. But keep reusing this stale pasta.

Attached: image.jpg (485x443, 77K)

That badge... Is that car rotary powered?

a radio with aux in thats all i need

>park
but why?What is the purpose of a dedicated setting just for parking?I understand that there is no clucth so you can't leave the car in gear, but doesn't neutral cover parking as well?

Attached: 1510559424665.png (360x360, 12K)

I guess it serves as handbrake as well

But you can change that head unit...

20$ aftermarket Chinese radio. It works, has bt+sd+aux and sits nicely in the dashboard, so 20$ well spent; survived for 2 years so far.

Side loaded Android Auto in my Mazda3, because live traffic updates and voice commands that actually work are nice

Attached: 3JlwwW0h.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

There's a prawl that locks the transmission in place when in park