WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE CABLES SO SHITTY

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE CABLES SO SHITTY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HATE BEING A POORFAG I WANT TO BUY A DIFFERENT PHONE ALREADY BUT I CAN’T AFFORD IT REEEEEEEE
I’VE HAD AT LEAST 10 CABLES DIRECTLY FROM APPLE BREAK ON ME OVER THE 3 YEARS I’VE HAD THIS FUCKING ITODDLER SHIT

Attached: image.jpg (750x965, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/this-is-the-real-reason-your-iphone-cables-break/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use this

Attached: 6390b20d2038cdda23a106cedacf8dbb.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Think different®

For what its worth, microUSB cables aren't a whoe lot better. They take a little longer to tear at the strain relief but the connector itself tends to be somewhat sensitive. This is the tradeoff when you keep downsizing something further and further and favor minimalism over functionality.

Okay i’ll try this with the next cable I get
What about usbc? How durable is it?

>iShit
Found your problem.

Buy a third party braided cable. Usually cost a bit more, but significantly more wear and tear resistance.

Stock Apple cables are paper shite and just crumbles if you look at it funny.

I was planning on buying the one from Native Union that they sell in Apple stores for my next cable. Only 25 dollars, has a lifetime warranty, a little longer, and won’t turn fucking yellow over time (hopefully). I should have just bought it initially.

'Cause Applol does not give a fuck about customers that look into cost/value.

OY VEY GOYIM LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO PURCHASE MORE APPLE PRODUCTS

Attached: 1515157753537.png (1024x1024, 508K)

Yeah this is true. I actually work at an Apple store and working there and seeing their store policies made it plainly obvious Apple thinks their customers are retarded and only cares about profit.

Made in China™

Don't pull the cord you fucking monkey. Pinch the plastic at the top of the cord and gently take it out. I've never had issues with apples cables unless I had other people use them and break them

>iToddler™ shill

>I’VE HAD AT LEAST 10 CABLES DIRECTLY FROM APPLE BREAK ON ME OVER THE 3 YEARS I’VE HAD THIS FUCKING ITODDLER SHIT
There's your fucking problem. Buy a decent 3rd party cable from Amazon. Anker makes a great one that's like a dollar more than the standard.

I have NEVER had a microusb degrade like these apple ones... Even shitty ones

LOL

They used to be good before Appul went with BIODIGRADABLE materials for some unknown fucking reason. I have an old one from 4S and it’s still not torn while new one dies in 2-3 years.

This exact thread with the same exact replies has been made before

>microUSB

Those stupid hook thingies shear off otherwise they'd be fine. Thank fuck Type C exists now.

Apple cables are made to disintegrate over time. Why else would the iSheep buy the same cable over and over again otherwise filling crapples bank account with their hard earned monies,

Attached: g1v-Ow8aZHTwKGczN06gpbqU_Av-e-usf8MvDXvXspQ.jpg (960x593, 50K)

>applel

Attached: 1517588591269.jpg (400x482, 30K)

They removed PVC because of the ecoterrorists at Greenpeace. It's still not biodegradable.

And yet, this shit only happens to Apple products.

are you too poor to afford 2 inches of heat shrink tubing??

Cause Daddy Cook needs his money. Can't sell high quality stuff or perhaps they'd be a half trillion dollar company over a trillion.

I know im retarded. Im gonna buy a better one next.

How many cables are PVC-free now?

>he just realized printing companies make their money selling ink
iShit

Huutista applehomolle :D

Frankly, this is contrived bullshit.
You've never been able to bring yourself to even look at an Apple product ever.
Isn't it odd that every sample of "broken" cable is broken in the exact same place?

It's funny because Apple's policy of non-repair causes a lot more Ewaste but that gets overlooked by Greenpeace because they use slightly more ecofriendly materials in packing.

Don’t buy shit cables user

>Isn't it odd that every sample of "broken" cable is broken in the exact same place?
It's almost like there is a failure point that should be addressed.

fuck i missed old yahoo answers

You are now aware that Apple isn't for rich people.
It's for poor people that pretend to be rich.
You can't afford a new phone because you spent all your money on iShit.

>fapple addresses it 2 class action lawsuits later
>new exchange warranty for products released in 2012
>valid for 5 years after purchase

I didnt even pay for this phone my dad got it when I still lived with my parents
I don’t have money because i’m on a payment plan for University and have to drop $1300 every month for school and on top of that I have to pay rent and other bills
Fuck you
At least i’m not in debt though I guess.

OMG CUTE FINGERNAILS!!! ARE YOU A GIRL OWO!!!

Greenpeace has been a meme for years..

>I didnt even pay for this phone my dad got it when I still lived with my parents
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Although judging by the fact that you can afford $1300+rent+utilities a month I think you actually can afford a new phone if you buy something that isn't fucking Apple's overpriced Chinese shit.
Just buy an Android phone that doesn't cost $1000.

>buy $10 replacement cable
vs.
>spend $XXX on a new phone

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>accessory for unreliable product fails
>spend $10 on accessory so product can continue to function
>unreliable product fails shortly thereafter
>must now spend $XXX on new, less-shitty product anyway

>spend $10+$XXX
or
>spend $XXX

thinkingemoji.exe.jpg

>1st mistake you went with crapple
>second you are a retard

Attached: all-apple-keynotes.png (561x314, 53K)

>unreliable product
When did OP say he was having trouble with the phone itself?

Attached: think.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>I almost destroy two Apple cables.
My mother,father,sister never damage single USB,MicroUsb or USB -C cable.

By the time it breaks you’ll be due to upgrade your iPhone anyways, so practically speaking it really doesn’t matter.

>be an Apple user
>touch my charging cable after fingering my ass with lube
>caustic shit-oil dissolves the plastic

It's okay, only $29.99 for an official replacement!

>he doesn't think post-Jobs crapple products are unreliable
Are you from the better timeline? Did Ron Paul win where you're from?

You'd think Apple would think to make their cables resist anal lube.

"Unreliable" is a meme unless you're having trouble. My 6S Plus is still fine after almost three years. Still on the original cable btw.
>Did Ron Paul win where you're from?
The universe is against him, there is no timeline in which he wins.

Honestly you should need to

It's been linked to the PVC in the cables

Apple hasn't used it for ages for their environmental aspects

my macbook pro is almost 4 years old and the charger cable is fine

Only apple cable i had break was the old 30pin when i had an ipod video for my birthday

The cables do get stupidly dirty though

Get woven cables. All rubber cables do this if you use them frequently enough for a long amount of time.

I've never had issues with ANY cable, I have no clue how the fuck people manage to destroy their cables like that.

Do people unironicly choose not to use braided cables lol?

as long as you dont roll over the male end with your chair it lasts pretty long

Don't be so mad. It's a design feature. By the time the cable breaks a new charger adaptor exists on the new models with no backwards compatibility. When your cable break's it's a sign to buy a new phone. It's genius, Steve Job is so innovative

>I’VE HAD AT LEAST 10 CABLES DIRECTLY FROM APPLE BREAK
No wonder you're a poorfag, you waste lots of money on garbage

>All rubber cables do this

Attached: 1525125315360.jpg (542x537, 44K)

>WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE CABLES SO SHITTY
To get you buy another. Buy Ugreen cables instead of Apple ones.

>I’VE HAD AT LEAST 10 CABLES
I've got like six or seven of these floating around my house or in my bag/at work and haven't had any issue with them doing this. What the fuck are you doing to them? Quit bending them at stupid angles.

>is a poorfag
>bought apple in the first place
You deserve everything you get

I've had my iPhone for three years. 6S plus.

Never once had a problem with the cable. Far superior to the cables bundled with my prior phones which were basically unusable.

if ur poor why get an iphone. aren't those expensive

>if ur poor why get an iphone
That's a rhetorical question, isn't it?

I'm really dumb, but what does that do?

is your implication that poors use iphones? everyone uses iphones.

Charges an iPhone or connects it to a computer.

>poorfag
>itoddler
there's the problem

I've had 3 cables in constant use for the last 4 years. Its not Apple's fault you're a nigger.

They do though. I've gone through 7 microUSB cables in 3 years, then switched to a woven cable and suddenly it works perfectly and has lasted almost 4 years.

slightly reinforces the end of the cable, which is usually the weakest point of any cable

Attached: strain relief.png (465x263, 89K)

>t. iNigger

OY VEY

Used and neglected since 2011 yet it is still fine. What the fuck do you guys do to your cables?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

I only ever had one Apple thing, a 4th gen iPod Touch. I had my charger yellow and fray at the ends, and I had similar damage to the earbuds that came with it. Their cables are shockingly bad. From what I've heard, they used to be fine. I don't know why they made them worse. Maybe they're saving a bunch of money somehow.

I used to hate this image, because it looked like an ad was on the page and the answer was hidden. I eventually got the joke, but it's not really funny.

based mod

yes

It's because of greenpeace.
fee.org/articles/this-is-the-real-reason-your-iphone-cables-break/

#JustAppleThings

Based and redpilled

>apple cable breaks
>meanwhile you keep losing the android cable before it even starts wearing down
heres a tip, stop using your phone while charging, cable won't break.

pro tip: buy a second phone to use when your other phone is charging.

>7 micro usb cables in 3 year

meanwhile, I've been using the same 2 micro usb cables for almost 5 years without issue, and none of them are braided. What does adhesive taste like?

>applel

I can get a 4-5 pack of braided lightning cables varying in length off amazon for around the price of a first party one.

>I’VE HAD AT LEAST 10 CABLES DIRECTLY FROM APPLE BREAK ON ME OVER THE 3 YEARS
Manlet handles his products like a manlet. I have been using iPhones since the 6 and I have had to buy 2 lightning cables since then.

>even when treated with extreme care, apple shit falls apart
Fucking KEK.
Feels good being non-fruitshit master race and never buying any cables ever because the OEM one never breaks.

>ishit
Found your problem.

what did he mean by this

If you have to buy cables ever then you're retarded or your product is shit, possibly both. I can't think of a time I've ever had to actually buy a charging cable instead of just using the one that came with the device.

Applefags defended this

You are banned for a reason fuckwad. Take the hint.

???
Your mom is banned retarded faggot iPajeet, get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I HATE BEING A POORFAG
>has one of the most expensive phones out there

So you'd buy a new one. A least based chinks have more durable ones.

S E E T H I N G

iTODDLERS BTFO

I use an amazon basics braided lightning cable

had it for 3 years now with no incident