Have you guys ever read the user agreements to literally anything? Shit is fucked up

Have you guys ever read the user agreements to literally anything? Shit is fucked up

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

all the time

why do people put up with these scumbags?

Attached: 1501837751519.jpg (495x362, 19K)

if user agreements bother you so much then dont use the product.

every product has a user agreement

never I just click agree but I dont so if they asked me I would say I didnt do it so I hold no responsibility however why did they allow the download before the deal was struck the code was already mine before I even pressed agree which I dIdnt so therefore it's a grey area and if you make an agreement so long it's a pain to read do you really expect someone to read it in the first place you could say it is a ponzi scheme

Attached: 34ELfgR9.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

then dont use them

>btfos years of legal experience
based

good luck with that

i don't use non free software [without restrictive measures, funny right]

so you never play games? wtf man your missing out

imagine being this much of a homosexual

>without restrictive measures
>missing out
on gaymes? rly?

LOL!

No I did not sign it, and you need a notary

nobody ever checks them anyway

lulz, +1 intenerts

Like what's the worst it can have aside the program being a botnet

most websites own whatever you upload

Any examples? Sounds weird if an artist uploads a song to a music sharing website and the song belongs to them now somehow.

instagram

Right. And you can bet there's going to be a lawsuit againt those sites in the future.

Attached: image.jpg (461x375, 178K)

𓆏𓆏

lmao wat

>write a program and c++ which sets off a bomb whenever someone plays Bohemian Rhapsody

it's so apple doesn't get sued if someone designs a nuke on a macbook pro and nukes america

>click "i dont accept"
>make a nuclear bomb while listening Africa by Toto in iTunes
>throw it in the US
>"but sir, it wasnt my fault, it was iTunes fault"
>sue apple
>apple goes bankrupt
>still listen to Africa by Toto in windows media player
>???
>profit

GNU/Linux doens't have this problem.

MIUI from Xiaomi promised to share literally anything I did on my phone with third parties if they felt like it. Wish I had a screen cap... Didn't use the phone until I had the bootloader unlocked and Lineage installed.