So, after looking around for a while this is apparently the best gaming laptop

>MSI G65 Stealth
Can anyone confirm?
Building a PC is out of the question as I travel way too much to get any good use out of it. Unless it’s a small and portable rig I have to turn to a laptop.

Anything that can run current games smoothly with the best graphics will do, mainly play FO4 and depends on how 76 does. I have a PS4 but it struggles to run with mods and it’s a bitch to travel with.

Attached: BB187D5C-663C-4E49-84A8-BBC010CFCCB7.jpg (680x469, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834316435
hidevolution.com/evoc-n870ep6-gtx1060.html
hidevolution.com/evoc-high-performance-systems-pa71es-17-3-custom-built-vr-ready-gaming-laptop-w-nvidia-gtx-1070-w-g-sync.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea man just 2k for a laptop go for it

I don’t mind paying that much... If there’s something similar with a smaller price tag then by all means hit me.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834316435

this one has the same hardware and it's 17" instead of 15". i think the only thing the msi has over it is RGB and 144hz which fallout wouldnt even be able to run at i wouldn't think

take a look maybe there is something else im missing here u can let me know i'm also in the market for a nice laptop

>mainly play fallout 4

Attached: 1452323978043.jpg (600x449, 73K)

Doesn’t look bad, and the price is tempting as hell. Thanks for the info

At least it ain’t a MacBook

\g\ - Video Game Technology

Any tips?

>tfw /v/edditors are still falling for the gayming laptop meme
Can you really not go longer than half a day without playing video games?

Make another threat when the fan fails in a year

I’m never home. Didn’t realize wanting to game whenever I want would upset someone.

let me guess, it's an overheating, coil whining, thermal throttling, rattling plastic built mess

Aero 15X looked good. I'd probably wait until the next gen of GPUs though.

Just bought the rog strix scar with a 1060 and a 144hz panel. It's great for AAA games at 60fps and eSports at 120fps. Definitely recommend it as a 2k laptop

Specs?

hidevolution.com/evoc-n870ep6-gtx1060.html
1443 USD

144hz
8750H
GTX 1060
8GB -> 2x8GB ( +144 )
No SSD -> 250GB SSD ( +114 )

No different from the MSI GS65 Stealth

It's 17.3"

Only good tips is Lenos Tek

hidevolution.com/evoc-high-performance-systems-pa71es-17-3-custom-built-vr-ready-gaming-laptop-w-nvidia-gtx-1070-w-g-sync.html

This one's 1500
( you'll need to switch to 16GB and +1 SSD to ) for around 1700 but it should be cheaper than the MSI option with better specs

get the gigabyte auros 15x you dumbass

razer blade 15 is better

Look for something that won't overheat

How big is the heatsink on this?

Are you playing in public, or do you not mind just playing at desks and such? Have you considered the eGPU solution?

>>Have you considered the eGPU ((C U C K)) solution?

Doesnt that one have horrible defects. I remember seeing some posts on people regretting buying it.

>only have to take a gaming laptop around with you a few days out of the year
>get to keep a regular-looking laptop the rest of the year

¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯