Quick Reminder Windows Taskbar Icons Flicker Constantly

Good evening, and peace be with you. Do you wonder why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????

wait..... i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

This looks like shit and its amazing this issue persists. Now take a look at microsoft 'support' forums. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2009 (LOL, 10 years ago) 'Taskbar Flickering constantly. How do I make it stop?'. A more recent one has a Top answer from windows Expert 'A. User' suggesting to run 'sfc /scannow' to solve the problem!

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the windows division of microsoft, or even microsoft in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1535503806251.gif (329x335, 382K)

I have something very special for you this time around in this thread: i will show you that this flickering nonsense has been an issue since WINDOWS 95!!!

Thats right, the introduction of shell32.dll brought upon by the curse known as windows 95 created the flickering hell that makes me very angry!!!

Stay tuned give me 30 minutes I'll make the GIF for you to see fresh inside virtualbox

It doesn't happen to me.

install gentoo

download more ram

increate monitor hertz

increase*

Works on my (Windows 7) computer :^)

Doesn't happen to me. But yeah, W10 does have a lot of cruft from the windows 95 days (and not just in the compatibility libraries either). Mixed in with some XP/W7 era goodness and the UWP cancer.

wouldn't that be decrease? so you would miss the instance of the flickering happening?
my monitor is fine, licecap just sucks
yes it does i guarantee it. do this simple file re-association and watch it flicker like a bitch

Attached: hell.gif (725x588, 149K)

FOUR
TEEN
YEARS

Attached: loonixinanutshell.png (742x828, 151K)

Kill yourself at the earliest convenience

I don't think I have ever witnessed this.

Just wait until Microsoft rewrites Windows and totally ruins it

i don't know what's worse:
-you posting this shit thread every day or
-me knowing you post this shit thread every day

>shittygnugtkinanutshell.png

Ikr

Attached: GIF.gif (772x475, 369K)

>Trips of truth

Use LTSB 2016. No such problems.

Attached: 1504059906480.jpg (561x711, 63K)

This is LTSB 2016.

femanon go fuck yourself with your shitdows 10 problems

Иди нaхyй

>using Windows 10 since closed beta
>never happened to me

?

What do you hope to accomplish posting this here all the time? At least spam the inboxes of people who work at Microsoft if you wanna do something useful

it only happens to brainlets who have the recycle bin enabled.