"Killer app" is offensive now; replace with "beloved app"

This is a new fucking low.

Attached: beloved app.png (804x642, 93K)

> not knowing the origin of blacklist and whitelist lies in black and white beans/balls in Greek democracy

Andre is now on my niggerlist

oh look it's the thought police

if we cant call it killer why don't we just call it niggerlicious

>Primary/replica
This is bullshit, I even prefer leader/follower to that.
I mean, they could just fuck off and leave it all as is, but whatever
>All my code has it as massah/nigguh
>All distributed in compiled form
>They'll never know

Also, bitching about "Killer app" they might as well just tell everyone to stop using the word "Killer", this is hardly a tech issue

Killer app wasn't even a commonly used term.

hahahahahahahahahhaha

>They'll never know
Be sure to strip your binaries and check the output from strings(1).

My binaries are so small, I know every drop of ascii in there and where it lives.
Variable names aren't getting through, this isn't fucking python.

>this isn't fucking python
You'd be surprised what some compilers leave in, especially older proprietary compilers that nobody knows how to configure properly.

I have never even considered blacklist to have anything to do with the niggers.
I guess it does make sense now, that i think about it.
Blacks should be blacklisted for sure.

this is based and redpilled op is just a fat poltard

The reason this garbage is making rounds is because someone bullied the Redis dev about master/slave again. He is Italian and he got called a Fascist for standing his ground on the terminology. He then wrote a sad blog post about how he was a good liberal like it would help him. The poor dude can't catch a break.

I've looked through what gcc shits out, even with optimisation disabled they're pretty barren.
With it on, it's clear what's there and what isn't
Unless it's storing my variable names as a string of instructions, it's gone.
I'm paranoid, but realistically anything you can't find in a hex editor or offset bit matching simply probably isn't there

Master/slave

Primary/ replica

Replica?? Surely primary/secondary makes more sense.

Regardless throw that liberal basedboy in the fucking fire.

This is how we get closer and closer to Newspeak.

this is like a month old and the 20th time some has tried to do the same thing

Based and redpilled

nuh uh secondary is also hatespeech

nice, can you share your list?

Replica doesn't sound like a great replacement though.

Literal who twitter screencap threads should be a 30 day ban.

I just checked the twitter thread and it was basically three dudes defending Staltz while everyone else politely called him a dumbass. Stop posting screencaps of these looney randoms and try making a real technology thread, you fuck.

> binaries

Attached: P6XduSJ[1].gif (311x366, 133K)

is he serious?
doesn't he realize that changing names from:
blacklist - denylist
whitelist - allowlist
is racist? this change is racist. what a fucking moron.
what the fuck is "killer app"?

I want them to strangle till they release last breath. What a bunch of imbeciles.

Kek

Only the 3rd/4th one seems kind of weird

This is what modern journalism is.
You take some random looney's twitter post and quote 3 people who support it and WOAH you have a CONTROVERSY!

>Let's change that
na, i'm good.

>what the fuck is "killer app"?
how young are you?

killer app -> Endsieg app

Firewall is a little concerning in itself.
It encourages a xenophobic mindset where everything from outside is bad and is somehow illegal until they're approved of.
We need less walls, not more.

Firewall -> Waterborder

This is what happens when you let kiddults rule the roost.

At this point I've just shaved my asshole and spread my cheeks. I await our lords and saviours, the SJWs. If I ever dare utter a patriarchal word, may they slice my testicles and penis off swifty with a rusty dagger.

Attached: get_shit_on.gif (100x100, 41K)

>master/slave => primary/replica

Attached: 1534715858071.png (173x171, 19K)

>niggerlist
>patricianlist
>chad app
>male/female

Male/female is already used

majority/minority

"Border" as a concept is problematic. It is the 21th century, globalism is the one true path, we should blur the concept of border and open ourselves to other culture no matter where they come from. Get with the time you shit-anti-LGBTQ-lord

I was born in 2000.

kek

literally who

sounds about right
it doesn't seem to be used much anymore, but a "killer app" is a feature or program which drives the sales of the hardware it runs on, the "reason to own this"

Social Justice Evangelists are a good source of comedy.

Attached: 1535394247614.jpg (474x480, 43K)

Andre pls.

Attached: g9bgh3ub1fc11.jpg (514x960, 82K)

>offended by calling a piece of code slave

Attached: 1530739858928.jpg (233x217, 6K)

As language constantly changes people need to realize we have two options.
One; constantly update code to satisfy the current norms.
Two; accept that language can have specific contexts.

I hope for two, but I think one will prevail.

Attached: twitter_screencap_thread.png (784x349, 65K)

I propose 'dindapp'.

Primary / replica is clonephobic baka lmao

Yeah, that's probably the first one that'll see problems.

Is it just me, or has twitter ruined Open Source & Free Software?

americans think everything is about them

Attached: cruise.jpg (486x309, 29K)

>killer app is a common term.
What kinda bullshit is that? isit even in a single modern textbook

Andre Staltz more like Andre Salt amirite bois?

>primary/replica
How the fuck is this a replacement for master/slave?

Focusing on the important things. I'll help

version control -> version consensus
class -> unity
RAM -> SHEEP
daemon -> angel

I'm torn on "motherboard", on one hand it's empowering to women, but on the other hand it's not gender neutral. What do you think about "parentboard"?

Attached: soi.jpg (500x334, 113K)

muh niggalist

Attached: 1506210347043.jpg (799x930, 83K)

>theives

parent-board involves a homophobic connotation that lgbt people cannot become wellspring of their offspring, and guardian involves a childophobic way of saying that children need to be protected.
"Wellspingboard" instead of "Parentboard"

Attached: 1535735845177.jpg (772x1190, 428K)

>This is bullshit, I even prefer leader/follower to that.
Leader is fascist terminology.

Wellspring implies that something comes from something else, though. If that was true then everything wouldn't be equal, now would it? Check you privilege, bigot.

Attached: 1471211762302.jpg (1664x1162, 426K)

He can change the names all he likes but he's still a spineless faggot

>Voting in ancient Athenian democracy used colored stones, where a white one meant Yes, and a black one No
They'd still try and find some mental gymnastics to associate that to white supremacy

Entire parent-child ; master-slave leader-follower primary-replica wellspring-offspring is class-phobic, because it implies that something is supervising/above someone-else.

I am advocating for removal of rings in CPUs, because that means that drivers, applications, kernel, malware, people of color making malware and users don't have equal rights.

Isn't ancient Greece the epitome of evil for these people anyways? White men running a society based on rational and logical ideas?

He's right. We should change these to:
Blacklist->Niggerlist
Whitelist->Masterlist
Killer app->Supremacist app
Master/slave->Master/nigger

r8d 8/8

genius

We're only scratching the surface here. Words like function, process, even computer all indicate action and are thus ableist and bigoted. I think we all have to start realizing that computers are too inherently patriarchal to fix and we must consider outlawing it altogether.

Attached: 1461475832583.jpg (455x652, 47K)

>Master/slave
Kink shaming is NOT okay.

I think we should ban verbs, because they are ableist as well.
Computers where by a white person, those they racist.

>I think
Why are you so mean to the braindead, user? Check your privilege.

I it so that I that you no that.

>Check
>are
>brainded
You your privilege.

You guys are talking just so you know you are non-internetophobic to people who cannot use the internet and ableist to people who cannot actually write anything at all.

>greek
>white
For mutt maybe

Pot calling the kettle black. Check your privilege, word-shitlord.

Check your shitposting privledge, privledge-checkerlord

>implying it's the same people living in Greece today

I would advocate that we use the term 'panboards' to encompass all of the human condition

A board has a top and a bottom, things can be under it. There are all sorts of problematic connotations to the word "board." Do you even think about your fellow human beings, you monster?

>Implying that you cannot put the board sideways.

That's a fucking wall, you Hitler.

It is the problem with motherboard manufacturers not allowing putting components in any way possible.
I prefer a word "door" rather than wall.
Check your presumption priv-ledge.

Who gives a fuck what some sheep looking for attention thinks.

In 1000 years people will be learning about the second migration and movement of nations across Europe and the dark ages which were controlled by few giant corporations.

History is repeating itself, but at faster pace. Of course, nobody during these times never see what's really happening, just like during nobody during medieval times thought about "collapse of the Rome", because you know, it wasn't like in movies. It's not like overnight Romans got killed and the Rome city was destroyed, Romans had years of emigration from the City (Just like Brits escape from London, or Americans from NYC and "Commiefornia"). We're also replacing the knowledge with emotions of SJW and zoomers decadence.

Slavery per se has nothing to do with racism or patriarchy.

t. Racist

Andre Staltz -> mentally challenged

So converting to feminism turned him into a villain who tries to kill turtles? Kind of a shitty move considering how endangered some species of turtles are.

TFW the guy is creating decentralized p2p net/social network what?
Like those 2 things don't mix together.

Only turtles who ninja for patriarchal rats I think.

You win. But your west is still doomed.

We don't have evidence to support his turtle hating motivation beyond the clear hate of turtles. He likely goes to pet stores to stomp on turtles to make sure they don't learn any kind of martial art.

Good. Turtle heads are phallic symbols.

Attached: 1488587357910.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Oh hush, if anyone ever emails me about it I'll gladly send them a link to my private git server.
Even then, if anyone wanted to bitch I could just say they were lying, they have no proof I wrote that shit.
Plus, the SJW's aren't targeting specific projects, not except the really big ones. A small fry like me wouldn't get their attention, nor would their automatic scanners to find "Problematic" content on github pick me up, because my code isn't hosted there.

>There are people younger than my little sister on Jow Forums
Fucking hell