How do i post on Jow Forums with VPN?

How do i post on Jow Forums with VPN?
I even bought PIA and not even single country lets me post.

Attached: 3273351.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

lmao stupid 3dpdwhoreposter

She is no whore your mum is one.

Please someone reply before jew mods delete it.

plastic tits, lol

Get a VPS fucko. I've been doing it for years.

I can just imagine going down on her when a huge slimy wet shit slides out of her flaps and into my mouth

Which one do you use?
1 core, 25gb disk, 1000gb transfer good enough plan?

Known VPNs are banned due to people abusing it to post illegal content.

Your only option is to buy a Jow Forums pass which will let you post through a VPN but only change your IP address every 30 minutes or something, so you still can't really abuse it.
Plus if you get a permaban with your pass you can just lose the duration of it since there's no refunds.

I'm posting through PIA right now.

Any way to get pass without using my card i don't really trust this shady site.

Buy a prepaid retard.

Yes, buy the (((pass))), good goyim.

You tell me then which vpn lets me pass through.

you can literally buy it with cryptocurrency.

there are some more obscure VPNs that aren't range blocked but they're generally shit.
Slow speed, questionable privacy and even then most of the IP addresses they use will be permabanned because some user got there first and used it to post cheese pizza or gloat about ban evasion.

For Jow Forums posting that is more than enough.

>browse through tor
>post through a free socks5 proxy from a public list that I have to update every 3-4 days

Freedom is free

this

(((chinamoot)))

I'm sure you feel very free having to click 35 consecutive slowly fading pictures of street signs before papa Google decides you've contributed enough to the botnet to be rewarded with a single post.

>newfag doesn't know about noscript capthca drag and drop

This.

Or you can just make a fake google account and accept google cookies for Jow Forums so you only have to solve captcha once in maybe two hours and it's usually take no more than 3 clicks.

back in my day we didn't have a captcha

Seek help

>3dpd
had to google this. wish i didn't. end yourself.

First, you are new.
Second, why?

Fuck off weeb.

7hrs since this post was created and still no one has told OP which VPN to use.
This board is fucked.

No one is going to tell you what VPN to use because they don't want you to know you turbonigger.

>tfw this chick will never save you from the bullies as she's going back home after her training