What Jow Forums memes do you regret falling for?

What Jow Forums memes do you regret falling for?

Attached: unknown.png (356x253, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedoujin.com/index.php/categories/12595
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None.

Attached: 1528529481710.gif (528x555, 816K)

More of a general meme than a Jow Forums one, but after all the hype about mech keyboards, finally have one and ehh it's okay. Way too much key travel.

None. I'm enjoying my thinkpad, I finally got around to using Linux as my main OS and I couldn't be happier, I got into keyboards as a hobby now, I flashed microG onto my phone, I'm trying to get my friends and family to move away from whatsapp botnet, I got a good pair of headphones that will last me years.

My only regret is not falling for Jow Forums memes earlier. I got a galaxy S7 Edge for no reason, but it was expensive enough that I can't justify getting something with better ROM support and battery life until I get my money's worth from it, which means at least a few more years unless it breaks in the meantime. But my worst decision was getting a Skylake build, with a GTX1070 I barely use the full extent of. That was a bit before Ryzen dropped, and now I'm stuck with this piece of shit full of vulnerability holes and only four threads paired with this other piece of shit that barely works under FOSS drivers to the point where any AMD card would vastly outclass it. Fuck.

the FUD around 16 GB of RAM in 2016 when DDR4 was still cheap

Literally any Intel product.

technology in general

>tfw got 32gb DDR4 in 2016 when it was still cheap

Attached: 1536181825446.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Source?

thedoujin.com/index.php/categories/12595

Trackballs. All the normal mice feel weird now, and I have to lug a trackball around like an autist.

May the blessings of allah be upon you

All of them. The trick is to avoid what Jow Forums tells you to uss

None because I think things through before I do them

Attached: 1528916434508.gif (500x360, 1.14M)

Months later and I'm still faster on a chiclet keyboard.
>the fastest guy on that wpm test site says he uses his laptop

Ryzen

And does that help you be more productive? Can you design or debug code faster?
Typing speed only matters up to a certain point unless your job specifically involves typing out continuous chunks of text. As long as you do around 100wpm there's absolutely no gain going higher for any typical tech job.

lol

B-die?

Mechanical keyboard. I can't believe people think a 'tactile click' is more important that efficient travel time and actual health effects. I'm just looking for the right low-profile decent keyboard now

linux

Programming socks

Actually something relevant to the OP image. I fell for the tech trap "g"f meme but it wasn't worth it and I just ended up going back to fucking my aunt's livestock

wtf programming socks are comfy

Jow Forums memes I fell for:
AMD 6870
Sansa Clip+

I bought a Thinkpad, but I actually think it's a decent computer for the price.

Getting a meme ergonomic keyboard at work has been way more beneficial to me than any mechanical would be.

With a normal straight keyboard, my wrists quickly begin to hurt and my fingers go numb.

>the fastest guy on that wpm test site says he uses his laptop
I can believe it. A Jow Forums meme I'm glad to have fallen for is a Thinkpad. My x230 might have a retard tier layout, but the key feel is the comfiest I've ever tried.

Linux

I am unsure wether this is bait, copypasta or a honest response.

>Thinkpad
It works, I guess. Not bad for the price but by far the worst laptop I've ever owned.
>anal stimulation
I'm hopelessly addicted to it but not attracted to men. I can't even get a boner anymore without something in my ass.

I bought a Chuwi HiBook on the recommendation of Chink Shit General

>decent construction
>can only run Windows 10 slowly and an ancient version of Android that can't be updated
>was ok I guess, never used it since I had a desktop

I ended up selling it for $200 after a few months after I paid $3xx for it. Not the worst thing in the world, but now I'm getting ready to fall for the thinkpad meme.

buying a refurbished thinkpad. I wish I'd gotten one with thunderbolt like I wanted, but even the cheapest thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops are like 700 bucks CAD

ATH-M50 and DAC / headphone amp

I don't really listen to music and I live alone so I don't have to worry about disturbing anyone when I watch animu or play vidya with sound blasting from my bookshelf speakers. A $10 set of earbuds would've fit my headphone needs better.

My x240 is one of the best laptops I've owned.
This is after several different dell business laptops, a fucking alienware, shitty HPs, and then a zBook.

It's honest, feel free to add it to your cringe compilation

loonix

The amount of effort required to produce that doujin makes me very sad.

Thinkpad
>They are reliable

you fell for a r*ddit meme instead, frogposter
well fuckin done

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

thanks

Cursed as fuck

Sticking to windows 7 as long as I did

6870 was great though. i bought a 6850 and flashed the bios though.

Arch Linux on my work laptop. It's fantastic once you get everything set up and ready to roll, but if you have to change one tiny thing or reconfigure something it takes way longer than it should. Have moved back to Ubuntu 18 w/ i3 and am having a much better time of things.

Same
Mine is, I feel lucky?

What happened? I haven't bought PC hardware in about a year. Did prices go way up on RAM? Last I checked Vega was no longer 2500 fucking dollars.

underrated post

>Linux